It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones challenges Piers Morgan to MODERATED Debate.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Well if that really was to be the case, it would just go to prove it was about his oversized ego rather than doing some actual good.

NOW we are on the same page...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
??????? Why WOULD'NT Alex and Pierce want to do a debate?

From what I've read? This is the most exciting news CNN has had since they announced Pierces ratings sucked and CNN had already decided to bounce his show.

Now everyone has a reason to debate.

For ratings. DUH.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
CNN wants to bring more attention to the fact that Americans who cherish their liberties are becoming increasingly more unreasonable. Now whether Alex Jones is a part of this set-up, should always be in the forefronts of everyone's mind.

Alex Jones may not be who some of you think he is. Bill Cooper tried exposing him a LONG time ago.

RIP William Cooper

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

That's funny. One conspiracy radio host calling out another. Bill Cooper had his share of BSing but I do believe him in this instance. Even regarding the ballistic missile bs AJ was mongering. Also the repeated request for another interview, what he's doing now with Piers M. Bah, Alex Jones is an idiot.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here's an idea!

Put them both in a boxing ring and let them fight it out!

Who ever looses the fight, must retire and will not be allowed on radio or TV ever again!

edit on 10-1-2013 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
To all you clowns that think aj is a nut....people hate to hear facts,truth etc...do some research for yourself,maybe you will learn something..kick his ass out of our country if he don't like guns..anyone who don't like guns in America...!!!MOVE!!!!go back to your native lands and let the government take your guns and tell you what you can and cannot do..you people make me sick..we live in the greatest country the world has ever seen but big government has taken over...get a backbone people

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironm8dn
To all you clowns that think aj is a nut....people hate to hear facts,truth etc...do some research for yourself,

Where do I find these facts and truths? Is it something that gets included with the 40 buck subscription to Prison planet or do I have to buy it on the shop site portion of Infowars?

edit on 11-1-2013 by berecon because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2013 by berecon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think AJ should be granted his request.

But he has to promise to keep taking his Lithium tablets.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I could beat Piers in a debate (well anyone that advocates gun control to curve violence really as it is a flawed concept), but Alex Jones cannot. I used to think Piers was an idiot, now I know he's just wrong and a little rude and annoying. Alex Jones, however, is a total moron. I had started to suspect when I heard him talk about "clockwork elves," then I was a bit more convinced after reading "Them: Adventures with Extremists," but now, after the interview, I am certain Jones is a moron.

Actually, maybe he isn't maybe he is a little pro gun control psy op (lol) because lately when I've made logical, concrete arguments supporting gun rights people have started saying "you sound like Alex Jones" which is absurd because I don't. He tied gun right advocation with wild conspiracy theory and his own brand of idiocy. Anyone that likes/supports him should seriously reconsider it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CJCrawley

I think he invisioned that he was giving this great inspiring patriotic speech like in Bill Pullman in Independence day, and that would spark people to stand up and fight or something. Maybe he just realized he was about to get owned about his idiotic idea of deporting Piers for using freedom of speech. I don't know.
Either way he just came out looking like an idiot.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We all go through stages in life and we all do things we are not proud of. I'm not blind to Alex Jones' faults and he does tend to exaggerate and sensationalize things. However I do believe he is right to point out the increasing level of authoritarian control being brought to bear on ordinary citizens in our time.

The reasons for this are very complicated. In more simple times an oligarchy could control a country without recourse to overtly militaristic and anti-democratic means, if it had a slight technical edge on the population generally. In our time we have seen a shift in power to the ordinary people due to the development of technology and the internet. This is one of the reasons for a ramp up in centralized control of the population. Greater force is required to control the increased power among ordinary people.

We are at a turning point in history. Alex Jones knows this and is warning people about it. There are multiple dangers around us. Media manipulation, pharmacological manipulation, military and security coercion, political subversion from above.

This is Alex's message and that of others. It is valid. It requires action by the people as a whole and as individuals. Marginalizing Alex Jones would be a tragedy for America and a victory for the oligarchs.

Having said that, Alex needs to cool down in order to be effective. No more voice bellowing in the wilderness. He needs to master his temper and focus on the job he needs to do, exposing the dangers America faces. My two cents worth.
edit on 11-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Someone message Alex Jones and ask him to ask Piers Morgan why he is mentioned in a child abuse document from a victim along side Simon Cowell...

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thanks, Human-Alien, for posting that video with William Cooper. Note he was shot and killed just days later...

There is something seriously wrong with Alex Jones that his supporters refuse to see; I don't know if it's because he's saying what they would say if they had a microphone or if they just enjoy the whole WWW style he's got going.

If anyone is interested, I'd recommend also listening to the Alex Jones - Peter Joseph (of the Zeitgeist Movement) interview for more of the same, and a good look at how incredibly anti-rational AJ can be. It was appalling, and I sometimes wonder how anyone so irrational can collect followers (speaking of Hitler...).

Where does he get all of his information about all the different conspiracies we are subject to, and how can we even begin to trust that he's vetted all the information and informants properly?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
Alex is sort of a loon, but that's passion, maybe if more people had his kind of passion he wouldn't have to scream to be heard.

It is because he was screaming that I couldn’t hear him. When you start screaming to be heard you have already lost.

Most people tune out those who come off as a lunatic. BTW I am very pro-gun but Alex only hurt those of us that are.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join