It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones challenges Piers Morgan to MODERATED Debate.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yeah, me either, but like I said, the glass is half-full. After hearing about what AJ had to deal with when he was in New York, I don't think he'll want to return anytime soon either. It is Bloomberg country after all.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
After his explosion on national television, I doubt any respected public figure will be caught dead debating and/or interviewing Alex Jones.

The man is incapable of level-headed debate.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Funny thing is, this idiots get some air on MSM and how he uses it? he paints all gun owners as lunatics like him.

All the last debate did was, made all people sitting on the fence about gun laws become scared of gun owners.

/end.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Alex had a shot. He shot himself in the foot so to speak and is now hopping around trying to undo the damage. I like Alex because he goes against the grain but he ruined it for himself.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Ha

Like he would actually listen to a moderator. Please.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well I said in an earlier thread that I feel this was a spoof...a set up to show anyone who is pro second amendment and questions everything (you know, us crazy conspiracy theorists) is a raving lunatic or a certifiable whacko...and thanks to Alex's performance, I'm sure a huge percentage of the sheep watching the exchange will believe that is true.

There will me no moderated debate...the damage is done...the mold has been set and cast.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I am a conservative though a registered independent. I believe the American people have had a well orchestrated psy op running against us for decades. I wrote an article which is really too long for a simple reply, but it is my opinion that Alex Jones is part of the Hidden Hand meant to manipulate patriots and conservatives.

For me, AJ's major role is to make it reasonable to take guns from the "mentally ill" and under that umbrella will fall returning military vets. They have had stories for several years now about how unstable many of our soldiers are when they come home from active duty oversees. More of our soldiers die from suicide than combat. Alex deftly threw in the issue of psychotropic drugs being the culprit. The ptb are not going to get rid of the drugs so the logical push will be to closely monitor those who are on them, and not allow any firearms access.

So, if a soldier or a patient who is being monitored lives with others then they can't have guns either. I think that it's about classic negotiation tactics. You demand one thing, when the real goal is a bit further down, but you need room to negotiate. It's about incremental steps. Oh, I think they will probably ban AR 15 type rifles and high capacity magazines, but they need to get it acceptable to have a portion of the population monitored and registering weapons. Once that is done, then they can go for more later.

If you want to read the Hidden Hand click

The Hidden Hand

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Alex Jones was factually incorrect too, why did you not say that for balance?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Piers would never accept this. He is a raging idiot that got owned by Alex Jones and because of all of the attention given CNN would never allow it. The information let out by Alex goes 180 degrees against the message that CNN wants to control. The idea of people googling Democide, Operation Gladio, Murder Pills, and the like was a disaster for them. People all over the world are turning on Alex Jones, watching his videos and learning that they don't live in the world they thought they lived in.

Again, because Piers is an idiot and got totally owned and destroyed and then turned around and had his people suggest killing Alex would be fun to watch - they'll NEVER allow it.

Do you seriously think that people were watching that "debate" with their laptops at the ready waiting for Alex to give them pointers on what conspiracy stuff to 'google'? Get real, the absolute majority of viewers watching that show live were thinking one thing: "this Alex Jones guy is a raving madman"

F**k Piers Morgan, but in no friggin way did Jones "own" him, Jones did more damage than has ever been done to the 'alternative media' in one foul foaming mouthed swoop.

It's hilarious how his hardcore fans call this disgraceful 'performance' a victory.

edit on 10-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Interesting link, and food for thought. Keeping guns out of the hands of those trained to use them...I don't think you are being unduly cynical.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
Two reasons why Morgan won't accept.

1) It has already been shown that Alex Jones is a raging idiot, Morgan has nothing else to prove.

2) This is just Alex Jones desperate for attention.

I agree with #1, absolutely. That debate was "mission accomplished" for Piers Morgan.

I disagree with #2 because I think Alex agrees with us about #1 and wants a rematch. He has a lot of ground to recoup, I think.

I love Alex but he's on the national stage as never before and the average listener who is not a fan is not going to listen to angry, abusive rants from someone who shows little control over his temper. I hope he gets his rematch, but if Morgan is as sinister a presence on the American airwaves as I think, he won't.

People who want to marginalize Alex and underline him as a particularly redneck product of Texas, couldn't have been happier at the display he put on with Morgan.

It is a shame because Alex does have a worthwhile message that should be heard by the American people. He let his long suffering frustration with the mainstream media and Morgan in particular, get the better of him that night, unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think this is what is called in the business "damage control" ...If Alex Jones was so confident that he acted appropriately in the circumstances the first time and had accomplished what he set out to do, he would have nothing else further to prove....this is nothing short of redress.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Did you see the segment on Morgan's show after AJ had left?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no reason for Morgan to have Jones on his show again, why would he? Why should he?

AJ played right into Morgan's hands and gave him all the dirt he needed to make anybody who questions gun control, tyrannical government or 9/11 look like a dangerous nut job.

Job done Piers, bet you're delighted.

edit on 10-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
alex jones has his own fans and doesnt need to please morgans fans, or us, for that matter.

AJ's fans WANT him to get kicked off of CNN and thats what happened.

similar to when a 'rebellious' rapper has his song banned.

both people got want they wanted from the interview.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweord
alex jones has his own fans and doesnt need to please morgans fans, or us, for that matter.

Wouldn't you say that Alex Jones already has a platform from which to stir up and please his own fan's? So a wasted opportunity by your logic.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So is that what this is all about then, we should choose a guy and just want him to win, like in UFC or something?

Am I missing something here? Isn't there supposed to be important issues at hand?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Piers is a douchebag, and Alex Jones is a paranoid nut case.

Who cares what either of them have to say about anything?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Logos23

Wouldn't you say that Alex Jones already has a platform from which to stir up and please his own fan's? So a wasted opportunity by your logic.

yes. i actually already said that...and it was an opportunity to please his fans and thats what he did.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

So is that what this is all about then, we should choose a guy and just want him to win, like in UFC or something? Am I missing something here? Isn't there supposed to be important issues at hand?

i dont understand your question in relation to my post...im just saying AJ wasnt upset about getting kicked off of CNN and probably not only welcomed it but planned it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Logos23

yes. i actually already said that...and it was an opportunity to please his fans and thats what he did.

Well if that really was to be the case, it would just go to prove it was about his oversized ego rather than doing some actual good.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join