It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones challenges Piers Morgan to MODERATED Debate.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I disagree with you so therefore im a troll, ok!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Maybe you need to go back and read through your recent caustic posts. If that's how you open up a dialogue... Good Luck to you...

Feeding time is over...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Piers would never accept this. He is a raging idiot that got owned by Alex Jones and because of all of the attention given CNN would never allow it. The information let out by Alex goes 180 degrees against the message that CNN wants to control. The idea of people googling Democide, Operation Gladio, Murder Pills, and the like was a disaster for them. People all over the world are turning on Alex Jones, watching his videos and learning that they don't live in the world they thought they lived in.

Again, because Piers is an idiot and got totally owned and destroyed and then turned around and had his people suggest killing Alex would be fun to watch - they'll NEVER allow it.

I think you may have alex jones and piers morgan muddled up... did you actually watch the debate?

Alex Jones 'owned' himself and at the same time made himself look like a complete fool. good work!

Piers Morgan on the other hand came away looking pretty good, which is a shame cos he's a tool as well.

Pair of nobs

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Since Alex went to New York for CNN it seems only fitting for Morgan to travel to Texas next time

Fairs fair

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

ANND because I dont agree with you, you dont have any right to tell me what to do or how to think about this event
I'm sorry, but you made a fairly subjective statement that you were in no real position to provide.

Sorry to bust your boobie, but Alex Jones doesnt make me look like an idiot.
Just trying to offer some perspective on the matter.

edit on 9-1-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because, eh?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
they are both loathesome idiots, plonk them in a studio with out cameras, brick up the doors and go do something worthwhile instead..

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think it will happen, look how effective Alex Jones was last time for the main stream media at playing the "nut job" he'll do it again this time only better.
Any American that believes Alex Jones is on their side is sorely mistaken.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
he must be making loads of money off of this publicity

I bet the next step is to claim some sort of conspiracy vs morgan

wonder if this is an "andy kaufman" special ?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He's not "Challenging" Peirs Morgan for another moderated debate, he's begging for a second chance.
2nd.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Repeatedly spamming that Alex is a loon, crazy, a fool etc is pointless. I highly doubt he's crazy. He's either extremely passionate & is honestly trying to make an impact, or he's bought & paid for. In the interview I was inclined to think it was staged that way, to make Alex look like a raving lunatic. Even though that's pretty much how he is on his own show, the masses will use it to paint all pro-gun people. I don't think Alex is a shill, but it's certainly possible.

Instead they should set up a debate between Ben Swann and Piers, imo.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Although Jones made a bit of an Ass of himself, I thought he got a few good points across.

I think after watching Morgan belittle and insult a previous guest.
I think Jones was that fired up, not to let Morgan get his own Smarmy way.
He went a bit over the top.

However way you look at it.
I think Alex Jones is a very knowledgable man when it comes to the history of the American government and also the way this government and the Cabal behind it are bringing down America.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
He acted like a raving madman calling his guest a "very stupid man" when he was faced with someone with a calm demeanor.

Did you even watch the show?? If that can be classed as a calm demeanor, the anti-gun lobby has already won.

Piers Morgan won that debate by letting Jones rant, it was an obvious set up to show what a raving loon he is.

The fact that Piers kept his mouth shut as much as he did should prove that, if you have watched any of the other debates Morgan has presented, you would understand why.

Jones fell for it, hook, line and one gobby redneck.

I have to say, I was creased up when Jones went into "British mode", that accent was awful, but hilarious.
edit on 9/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an attention whore...

He's either suffering from mental illness or is acting the part. I dunno.

Alex Jones Destroys Austin Texas Gun Rally, Exposes Self As Shill

edit on 9-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I know this is off topic a bit but I know everyone who watched the "debate" the other night were expecting to see fireworks. It didn't go that way

But this one did
and is my first pick for the top 10 best interview showdowns!
Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

AJ blew up, but he was focused on the stats he brought and was prepared for what PM was going to ask, at one point he called PM out and said "I have them right here" to some misleading stats PM was trying to spit out. He looked crazy, I laughed the whole time and, I think AJ made some very valid points.

PS: How funny is it that AJ got PM on a deportation bill and when PM tried to make a fool of him, AJ made a fool of not only himself, but PM. It isn't like AJ hasn't blown up worse before over less.

edit on 1/9/13 by SixX18 because: Add-on

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

It's real easy to call someone you don't even know an idiot without backing up your claims. Yes, AJ is quite the over-emotional, conclusion jumping hothead, but this does not make him an idiot. Quite a bit of what he has said in the past is pretty rational and he seems to be coming from the right place when he does get good information, but the problem I see with him is that he is too emotionally invested in his research. One thing I learned a long time ago is that if you expect to stick your head down the rabbit hole and not go crazy in the process, you must become emotionally detached from whatever it is you are researching, and to be able to discern information from distractive disinformation. I remember seeing a video of him breaking down and crying during a report and I couldn't feel anything but sympathy for him, regardless of whether he was right or not, because he really does care about your average American, and not just in a cursory way. Having said that, however, whether he knows it or not, he has become one of the greatest tools of the PTB these days as it looks like he has gone off the deep end in some ways and that makes us all look nuts. Just remember: the thing about smart people is to dumb people, they sound like crazy people. And as far as those, like you, who will just jump to calling him a raving idiot, I would say you need to step back and grow some damn empathy.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

My bad ok he acted like an idiot, he did have the perfect platform but just lost it, he did a disservice to his cause because he came across as a loon.
He played into their hands and did what they thought he would do.
Now he is willing to have a proper debate because he knows he did the interview the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Let's just hope he does a better job detaching himself on the next one. I'm more of a "glass is half-full" kind of guy.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Me too

But I do not think they will give him another chance

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join