Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Alex Jones challenges Piers Morgan to MODERATED Debate.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Alex Jones has challenged Piers Morgan to a moderated debate. Details soon.....

www.facebook.com...#/AlexanderEmerickJones?ref=stream

This sort of goes along with my primary thread with 600 posts here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I think this would get lost and could be a significate if the challenge is accepted. Which, IMO, very well may happen due to Piers literally not able to get a sentence in sideways and what he DID say was factually incorrect, as we saw Ben Swann show today.

So, would AJ be willing to respect the rules of a moderated debate? Which channel would broadcast this? Certainly not CNN.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Why? So Jones can just shout over the moderator too? They'd need to stick him in a sound proof box and attach a loudspeaker so they can shut him up when his time's up. That's the only way you can "moderate" Alex Jones.
edit on 9-1-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Two reasons why Morgan won't accept.

1) It has already been shown that Alex Jones is a raging idiot, Morgan has nothing else to prove.

2) This is just Alex Jones desperate for attention.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Alex Jones has challenged Piers Morgan to a moderated debate. Details soon.....

www.facebook.com...#/AlexanderEmerickJones?ref=stream

This sort of goes along with my primary thread with 600 posts here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I think this would get lost and could be a significate if the challenge is accepted. Which, IMO, very well may happen due to Piers literally not able to get a sentence in sideways and what he DID say was factually incorrect, as we saw Ben Swann show today.

So, would AJ be willing to respect the rules of a moderated debate? Which channel would broadcast this? Certainly not CNN.

this will not happen, because alex jones has already been shown to be a nut case, by his own loud, fear-mongering, raving, idiocy on air. alex jones got owned...mission accomplished

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I think AJ has realized that he came off as a loon and wants to try again to save face BUT PM doesn't need to have another debate, the damage has been done.
You are right CNN will not want this to happen and seeing PM is contracted to CNN it will never happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This I would like to see but PM already got AJ to blow up so he might not want to do one again.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I really don't know what to make of Alex Jones. A lot of what he says actually makes sense, but the way he says it just makes me cringe.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Piers would never accept this. He is a raging idiot that got owned by Alex Jones and because of all of the attention given CNN would never allow it. The information let out by Alex goes 180 degrees against the message that CNN wants to control. The idea of people googling Democide, Operation Gladio, Murder Pills, and the like was a disaster for them. People all over the world are turning on Alex Jones, watching his videos and learning that they don't live in the world they thought they lived in.

Again, because Piers is an idiot and got totally owned and destroyed and then turned around and had his people suggest killing Alex would be fun to watch - they'll NEVER allow it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatcoat

I really don't know what to make of Alex Jones.

Here's my take.

Maybe he started out honestly, who knows... But his job now is to make us, the truth seekers, look like idiots. This "debate" was a clear and precise example of that, Alex lost his mind long before he even had a reason to, acted like a spoiled brat, and mad an ass out of himself.

Once that was complete THEN and only then, did Morgan ask AJ about his views on 911, that was no accident.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

No AJ is the idiot he had the perfect platform to speak to many and just lost it like a raving madman.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat
I really don't know what to make of Alex Jones. A lot of what he says actually makes sense, but the way he says it just makes me cringe.

People should stop listening to the words that Obama says, they should only focus on how he says it. They should totally ignore what they read on the web and in the press, they should only focus on the font that was used to print it.

Decent Americans don't focus on the content of what a person says, they focus on the style in which it is said. Decent Americans.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't see this ending well.

edit on 9-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

1) It has already been shown that Alex Jones is a raging idiot, Morgan has nothing else to prove.

Jone's is a raging idiot? He's trying to prove a point, and people obviously don't listen, and he knew that. So he made it into a huge deal, to get people's attention to the subject, not just himself.
Democide was a trending google search after the debate. www.abovetopsecret.com... he obviously got the topic some much needed attention.
Morgan won't accept because he knows Jones has the facts.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Lol, look at all these passive people, that got offended by alex jones getting mad for freedom.

I say they need a new debate, bring him on AJ's show, have somebody like aaron dykes moderate. Basically now piers morgan wouldn't be able to control the show, he couldn't ask the same 2 or 3 loaded questions, then bring up 9/11 when he starts looking like an idiot.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If Piers Morgan refuses then Alex Jones should reformat as this: it will be a televised debate and it can be carried by your network, CNN; furthermore, we will charge tickets to the hall hosting the debate and all net funds collected will go to anti-gun violence charities. AJ and PM can both direct 50% (ie, Sandy Hook victims fund or start something new but it cant go to the NRA or the Brady "bunch").

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Sorry to bust your boobie, but Alex Jones doesnt make me look like an idiot.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by ararisq

No AJ is the idiot he had the perfect platform to speak to many and just lost it like a raving madman.

No PM is the idiot he had the perfect chance to prove his point and he failed. He acted like a raving madman calling his guest a "very stupid man" when he was faced with someone with a calm demeanor. If you can't win on ideas and principal then name call - liberal way.

Again - I defy ANY gun grabber on this site to start a thread and explain to us the following:

1) Why we do not have the right to self defense.

2) Why we have nothing to fear once we lose our right to self defense.

3) Why we should completely ignore the last 100 years of documented history in nation after nation where 290,000,000 unarmed civilians were murdered.

4) Why we should trust the governments of the world which cannot go TWELVE months without government sponsored murder.

5) Why we should trust a government which has tried to legitimize indefinite detention of citizens without trial.

6) Why we should trust a government which has tried to legitimize the assassination via drones of citizens INSIDE the borders of the United States.

7) Why we should trust a government that went on a buying spree of billions of rounds of ammunition including hollow-point bullets for domestic use?

8) How gun confiscation would be successful in the United States if only semi-automatic rifles were confiscated given that they were only used in 4% of gun-related homicides in 2011.

9) Why we should believe that gun confiscation would stop with semi-automatic rifles when the people involved in this debate have all indicated that we should give up our "guns". Last night, the talking head calling for Alex Jones to be shot said we don't need semi-automatic weapons "MUCH LESS HANDGUNS".

10) What planet you live on that you think defenseless law-abiding citizens will not suffer at the hands of armed non-law abiding criminals.
edit on 1/9/2013 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Alex is sort of a loon, but that's passion, maybe if more people had his kind of passion he wouldn't have to scream to be heard.

link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Flatcoat

People should stop listening to the words that Obama says, they should only focus on how he says it. They should totally ignore what they read on the web and in the press, they should only focus on the font that was used to print it.

Decent Americans don't focus on the content of what a person says, they focus on the style in which it is said. Decent Americans.

Honestly, I don't particularly like Obama's style either. I think he sounds too much like an insurance salesman.

link   

Originally posted by Havox

Originally posted by xedocodex

Jone's is a raging idiot? He's trying to prove a point, and people obviously don't listen, and he knew that. So he made it into a huge deal, to get people's attention to the subject, not just himself.
Democide was a trending google search after the debate. www.abovetopsecret.com... he obviously got the topic some much needed attention.
Morgan won't accept because he knows Jones has the facts.

Yes, Alex Jones is a raging idiot.

People already think conspiracy people are nut jobs, and now you have Alex Jones being the poster boy screaming like a lunatic, calling for a revolution, and speaking in a ridiculous english accent.

Sure, people probably googled some of Alex Jones ranting just to figure out what this psychopath is talking about. However, google trending doesn't tell you if the reaction is positive or negative. I'm assuming most people saw this lunatic ranting, looked up "Democide" and said, "Yep, that guy is a nut job".

If you are looking to Alex Jones for your "facts", then that is your first problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join