posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:39 AM
Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by ararisq
No AJ is the idiot he had the perfect platform to speak to many and just lost it like a raving madman.
No PM is the idiot he had the perfect chance to prove his point and he failed. He acted like a raving madman calling his guest a "very stupid man"
when he was faced with someone with a calm demeanor. If you can't win on ideas and principal then name call - liberal way.
Again - I defy ANY gun grabber on this site to start a thread and explain to us the following:
1) Why we do not have the right to self defense.
2) Why we have nothing to fear once we lose our right to self defense.
3) Why we should completely ignore the last 100 years of documented history in nation after nation where 290,000,000 unarmed civilians were
4) Why we should trust the governments of the world which cannot go TWELVE months without government sponsored murder.
5) Why we should trust a government which has tried to legitimize indefinite detention of citizens without trial.
6) Why we should trust a government which has tried to legitimize the assassination via drones of citizens INSIDE the borders of the United States.
7) Why we should trust a government that went on a buying spree of billions of rounds of ammunition including hollow-point bullets for domestic
8) How gun confiscation would be successful in the United States if only semi-automatic rifles were confiscated given that they were only used in 4%
of gun-related homicides in 2011.
9) Why we should believe that gun confiscation would stop with semi-automatic rifles when the people involved in this debate have all indicated that
we should give up our "guns". Last night, the talking head calling for Alex Jones to be shot said we don't need semi-automatic weapons "MUCH LESS
10) What planet you live on that you think defenseless law-abiding citizens will not suffer at the hands of armed non-law abiding
edit on 1/9/2013 by ararisq because: (no reason given)