It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be Adam Lanza?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey all. I think this is my first actual thread on ATS. Not sure if it's in the right category, or if we're even supposed to talk about this subject anymore.

[[[DISCLAIMER: I in NO way believe in any type of conspiracy regarding the recent incident in CT. I don't intend for this thread to involve any discussion of that event. ]]]

Anyway, I'm just kinda bored and wanted to share this very eerie coincidence, of sorts (or maybe it's just me?). I was reading some old threads on another website, and this one just kinda seemed weird.

WARNING: Graphic suicide-related text content.

www.neoseeker.com...

It's a thread from 2008. Starts out with some 15 year old kid contemplating suicide, asking the best way to do it, etc. Now this isn't anything too weird (sad, but not out of the ordinary). But then, once I got to page 5...a very, very eerie quote stood out to me:

"its national news if i bring the gun to my school and kill 20 kids before i do it... knife to the lung isnt" (referring to someone's sick suggestion to stab himself a few posts back).

Just wow. Remember that this thread is from February 2008, and the kid was 15. In 2012, the kid would have been around 19 or 20 years old or so.

This, combined with his disturbing school-shooting statement...It could be a hell of a stretch but...Could this have been Adam Lanza? Reaching out for help years ago?

Thoughts? Is this just my boredom showing?

edit on 1/9/2013 by banandar123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I would say, no that this is not Adam Lanza. Only by reading his posts. His mind seems to be all there and doesn't seem to exhibit any type of Autistic-ness in any of his posts. I've seen my niece and her posts and she is autistic, I would gather his posts would be kind similar to hers. Anyway to find out his state?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

No two autistics will have exactly the same thought pattern or display the same coherency. You cannot take person a's behaviour as an indicator of all people who are part of group x, even though a is a member of x.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
@Manhater

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately most of his info is private, so I couldn't find his hometown or anything.

But yeah after reading some of his other posts (I feel like a stalker now lol), he does seem to be a regular kid. Have there been any revelations on the depth of his autism, as far as how badly it affected him? I've been diagnosed with very mild Asperger's Syndrome, and I tend to think of my own internet posts as normal, albeit somewhat immature at times.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No... unless he used to get into fights with his dad in 08, and get kicked out for months at the time. www.neoseeker.com...

If Adam Lanza was an aspie this does not sound like the sort of post he would make. This sounds like posts from an attention seeker, not an aspie.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
banandar123

I don't think that is Adam Lanza this 15 year old i think is just out for attention he seems to have it all together or maybe its just a scream for help or a kid just having fun..I'm surprised they let that thread even go on that long..
That thread being from February 2008 is pretty old and if he was serious I'm sure he would have done it by now but i see were you think there might be a connection with his statement (if i bring the gun to my school and kill 20 kids before i do it) But i just don't think its him..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You could always just check his age on April 22nd and see if it changes to 21, that would be pretty substantial evidence in the Internet Court.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo
You could always just check his age on April 22nd and see if it changes to 21, that would be pretty substantial evidence in the Internet Court.

waiiit Adam Lanza's birthday was April 22nd? on the first page the kid says he's gonna turn 16 in around 2 months...which would be mid april...Wow that is weird as hell now...

EDIT: Actually he said it on the thread that aspiechick linked to a few posts ago:

www.neoseeker.com...

"im sixteen in like 2 months... i think ive made up my mind... i just dont wanna live through it and be in a mental institution for the rest of my life"

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by banandar123

Oh lawdy.

Edit: where about? I can't see that.

Got it. This is 3spooky5me.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
banandar123

I don't think that is Adam Lanza this 15 year old i think is just out for attention he seems to have it all together or maybe its just a scream for help or a kid just having fun..I'm surprised they let that thread even go on that long..
That thread being from February 2008 is pretty old and if he was serious I'm sure he would have done it by now but i see were you think there might be a connection with his statement (if i bring the gun to my school and kill 20 kids before i do it) But i just don't think its him..peace,sugarcookie1

Yeah I'm also very surprised that they let the thread go on for that long, especially with the school-shooting part. Nowadays (oh how the world has changed in 5 years, eh?), even with a vague, indirect threat like that, the thread would have been closed and hidden within an hour, and this kid would be questioned to hell about his intentions. Hopefully, if this isn't Adam Lanza, then this kid got some help and is enjoying his life now. I hate to read stuff like this, especially coming straight from the kid himself.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm, very strange and a bit scary. The question I have regarding the fact that he seemed to be a regular kid and so couldn't be the autistic Lanza is how do we actually know that Lanza was really autistic? We have only had reports about it, and let's face it, there are a hell of a lot of reports turning out to be wrong. Also given that Lanza seemed to 'disappear' for 3 years off the digital radar with no prescription drugs/mental health nurses checking up on him, maybe he didn't actually have the level of autism (if at all) that we are being told he had.
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Looks like that kid last logged in Sept. 2012.

new topics

top topics

join