It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One New Town massacre of blacks happen every single day yet nobody cares

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lolita64

Its funny that you will grab at a Arguement , that only Strengthens the Side for Gun Control.

Your Basically saying:

"Why arent people Mad , when Guns are used to Kill this Demograph of People"?

Please dont try to Help.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ireminisce
Gang bangers shooting other gang bangers is completely different than a man walking into a school and massacring a class full of defenseless five year olds. You can't compare the two.

Thats the weird part of all of this because people like to use stats of 'gang homocide by guns' to prove a point to regulate/ban guns for the general public to prevent incidents like Sandy Hook.

edit on 9-1-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hundreds die each day in America. What makes those story so juicy is that the death is violent in a confined space and sudden and unexpected.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Jeesus go take a look at some of the Iraqi deformed babies from our depleted uranium shells....
Or try checking out the maimed kindergartners wandering the streets of Kabul,
The killing going on in America is minimal compared to the killing that America is doing in the rest of the world.
It doesnt matter when the goverment kills a village lock stock and barrel,as long as its someplace we dont have to look at.....
The whole anti gun hypocrisy makes one want to puke...
Yer hearts only bleed for certain of the dead, the rest i guess are just peachy keen with youse.....
The British goverment no less guilty of the genocidal simulated wars....British hypocricy stinks like everyone elses......
The violence goes on everywhere despite all of the laws against it....despite all the hypocritic fervour for
disarming the people.....the killing will still continue.....with the chances increased for more ethnic cleansing on the part of goverments.....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I can't believe what I am reading.

Seriously shocked and appalled.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Stop the NWO, illumanti, TPTB, the elitist, whatever you want to call them, from endless war overseas, and the constant usurption of our constitution, and our constitutional rights.

End the Fed, also, and the criminal banksters making billions off illegal drugs, child prostitution, and genocide overseas.

Stopping illegal drugs and welfare benefits would do a lot to stop the genocide in the US ghettos.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I think this song spells out the tragedy of America's project housing.

Original video:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I think blacks segregate themselves. Just ax them! You want a good job? Speak like Denzel Washington, not some eubonic spouting jabber. You want a realistic goal? Forget being a hip hop rap empresario, forget being a sports superstar, use the benefits that are available in this country to get ahead instead of staying in the slave blame game. Free if not great education, free libraries, quotas in their favor, free tv to mimic and learn proper English and speech, and when you have nothing to lose....... there is no Berlin Wall keeping them in the ghetto other than their own initiative. Walk, run, hitch a ride.... GO somewhere else! Gang bangers killing each other? Less welfare recipients, less stupid sperm donors. I've known plenty of wonderful black people that made their way despite their backgrounds. Kudos to those with initiative that left the ghetto in the ghetto.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
What a bunch of arrogant comments. Who are you to decide whether kids have more life value then say a "gang-banger"? We are all human. As you can see we have a nation full of caring people.

And the thing is, if you legalized all drugs you would see gun violence in the Untied States plummet and Mexico would start to recover from the Cartels.

You either love everyone on this planet or you get the hell out of here.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
double post
edit on 10-1-2013 by SecludedGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And the fact is that it is gang-bangers, mostly black gang-bangers, shooting one another. These are all our (collectively) our fault (I'll get to that later), and account for about half of all gun murders.

why should i care about gangbangers. this thread is so messed up. i think its better that they get rid of each other.

comparing gamgbanger shootings to school shootings... fail at life.
edit on 10-1-2013 by SecludedGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It is true that children are influenced by many different things but I also think that at some point they have a decision to make when they get older. There are two paths to choose, right and wrong. Parenting is a job in it's self and it can determine what kind of person your child will turn out to be. What we have now are absent parents and children having children, I am sure this is part of the problem. I am not sure what the answer is, this is just my opinion.

We all have choices to make.

spez

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
its just insane the whole world is going to # buy yet we just argue with ourselves and kill our own people okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassHero

That is just about wrong. Yes, people using guns have killed people. News, right?

Now then... There is another side to that coin. About the lives saved because there was someone with a gun willing to stand in harms way, should it become necessary.

Police are the first, and most obvious, person. Your typical gunowner who, without having to pull the trigger, has used a gun to thwart an attack, or breakin, who never reports the incident. I qualify on that account. I know several people who've had the same experience. The mere presence of a gun, be it shotgun/handgun/rifle, stopped a crime before it ever took place...with no recourse to "killing" required.

You really might want to look into an issue before making such cut and dried statements...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ireminisce

If you can't then why are both used in the SAME category when comparing statistics. Remember you said these aren't comparable crimes.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

edit on 11-1-2013 by Ewok_Boba because: removed for edit

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mandy1love

And then you say, "nobody cares". The article follows up your statement by saying, "Because both the victims and the killers are black, that's why." Do you realize that is an ignorant statement? You are generalizing all the people of our country as if we are racist.

Most people actually don't care. Some are hoping that they'll all just kill each other and be done with it. Generalizing everyone in the country who isn't directly affected by gang violence is what's happening here. just like the crisis on Syria, if the problem is not occurring within an individual's bubble, they have little concern or interest in it. Generalizations are based on some degree of truth.

We know that there is an issue with gang violence in America. I watch 48 Hours all the time! If you want to address the ones that don't care, send a letter to the White House.

That is as close as most "concerned" citizens will EVER get to involving themselves in the issue of gang violence. By watching it on tv.

I ask you to contact the government and then let us know how that worked out for you.

Because the government helps to solve psycho-social problems in our country

edit on 11-1-2013 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yes you can. Quite easily.

Similarities:

Both involve a killer with intent.
Both are homicides
Both involve fire-arms
Both usually are pre-meditated
Both involve the loss of equally valuable lives.

I can go all day.
edit on 11-1-2013 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

The article in the OP specifically asked "where's the outrage". You can't expect the public outrage to be the same. We all have kids in school. School is supposed to be a safe environment. I send my 5 year old to school everyday, but I would not put him on a bus headed for downtown Houston.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

If you can't then why are both used in the SAME category when comparing statistics. Remember you said these aren't comparable crimes.

I don't categorize the statistics. And once again, I am actually pro gun. I don't have an agenda here. I was just stating the obvious. These are completely different circumstances.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join