It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JINNS!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
reply to post by HumAnnunaki

The ORIGINAL word for Djinn is "IGIGI".

the only alphabet common is "i"
i'l like a source that says that. Not just you.

As I said before, you misread the link I supplied before
as the Igigi are mentioned there explaining them to be
the Watchers. Guardians, Messengers. Djinn or Angels.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki

Djinns possess people and cause mental illnesses. Jesus drove Djinns out of a demon-possessed person and thereby restored his sanity

So, basically anyone born with a chemical imbalance such as
bi-polarism, schizophrenia, depresssion etc. are of demonic possesion..?

Why must everything non understandable be asscociated with mythical evil creatures..?

Purely - this is a misconception of scociety.

mental illnesses are mental illnesses but some are not. Yes assuming everything as demonic possession is a misconception.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7

The ORIGINAL word for Djinn is "IGIGI".

the only alphabet common is "i"
i'l like a source that says that. Not just you.

As I said before, you misread the link I supplied before
as the Igigi are mentioned there explaining them to be
the Watchers. Guardians, Messengers. Djinn or Angels.

the source connecting "igigi" and "djinn" as same, please!
And if you read the op, i mention angels, why not "angel" and "igigi" same?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

ALL the answers to the questions you ask are
back in the original link I provided.

All the answers!

Go back and reread the link.

The bible quotes "you have been given eyes for which to see".

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You have now thoroughly confused me. You keep using your link as a description of IGIGI and they are Angels. The link is a editorial of the man that translated books and has no mention, wrong link me thinks, but this is of no consequence. With the knowledge I have and what you say this "scholar" says I am inclined to doubt his intentions and therefore your argument. I am in the process of sitting down to have dinner with my family, but I wanted to let you know my information is forth coming and would like to go over the information with you.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

You have now thoroughly confused me.
I am in the process of sitting down to have dinner with my family, but I wanted to let you know my information is forth coming and would like to go over the information with you.

Enjoy dinner with your family - the best thing a person can do with their family!

Sorry I confused anyone:
I thought I had explained my thoughts of whom the Djinns are.
Anyone is free to question.
That's what I like about a open Forum.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by logical7

ALL the answers to the questions you ask are
back in the original link I provided.

All the answers!

Go back and reread the link.

The bible quotes "you have been given eyes for which to see".

it would be nice if you paste the "excerpt" in question here.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Thank you, I did(home made oyster and baby clam stew, mmmmm lol)

Although I had planned on putting together a rather extensive post, I will hit the high points for you here. Here is how I understand the IGIGI. This first quote is from a thread I wrote in December of 2011 Here

The belief of Amun-Ra included the aspects of the Sun but also the aspects of the Moon god, Sin, and the underworld which was guarded by the 7 children of the god Anu (aka 7 fates, aka the 7 Judges of Hell, represented in the Bible as the 7 deadly SINs) known as the Annunaki(Ananki in Greek which is the plural form of Ananke).

Now another known word for the Annunaki is Nephelem. The Nephelem where the children of Angels(Messengers/Gurdians) and Human Women. They were also known as Titans in Ancient Greek Mythos. The Igigi were 300 of the Children(servants) of the Annunaki as described in the story of Enuma Elish(Epic of Creation) which is of Babylonian origin. It is shown that the Igigi did indeed live in Heaven and acted as a go between to Man but were chosen due to their ability to stand before Man. However, if you look to the myth of Atrahasis, a Sumerian mythos regarding the Garden Paradise, the Igigi were lower rank deities that were tasked with digging the waterways through the garden by the higher ranked deities the Annunaki.
It seems, at least on the surface, that the scholar you linked to, might have a personal reason for ignoring the mythos and pairing the Igigi with Angels, so you see my confusion?

(on a side note: please link to the page you want referenced and not to another having people go looking or following links to get to what you want them to read. A lot of people wont bother)

Edit to add: I wanted to state for the record, It is not my intention to discredit your source or the Man that has done a great deal of work only to question his findings on this particular subject.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Here's a thought;

The Djinn (proper spelling) are also the Watchers.

If said Djinn are the Watchers - and are one and the same, they can be
equated to Aliens (EBE's, Grey Alien's) there is absolutely no proof they are harmful.

Infact, history has shown them to be anything but harmful.

As I posted earlier -
Go to the Mauro Biglino link.
Go to excerpts..2nd one is Angels.
It explains it there.

You can also view it on Youtube..

I am countering that the Djinn are the one and the
same as in every bible beit Djinn, Angel, Annunaki.
They were of flesh and blood..not ghost's, demons
or what have you..
..and by dicription they were of an alien origin.

If so and are alien origin, history has shown them complacent.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Every "information" you have posted on this thread is false and useless, you can tell me you are a time traveler with evidence to show, you went an saw the beginning of time when the "Bible" was handed down to whom ever, and i will still refuse and not believe. The Holy Quran has and always will be the true book. You can't come on here and convince the muslim people that we are wrong. Pretty sad.

Have fun with what ever journey you take in life, but do read the Holy Quran at some point in your life, it might actually make sense to you, then you will click and be like "oooooh"

Good Luck and may Allah forgive you for the things you have wrote on this thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
In a simple way, djin basically a word from middle east describe as unseen entity non human that confirm again in Quran.

What make confuse some people is, djin is not a species, but many, as long as they have the same base, and can be found everywhere, even in other planet.

Another thing that some people try to identified the character of djin but might be different with other explanation. It is because what they might observing come from different subject, different person (as djin), different species of djins, different area, culture or even level of djin. So this might made a huge missunderstanding and differences between people who want to know what djin is.

Unseen entity has many name in different language, but basically they are the same, only different like i said before.
For example where i come from, djin were known since long ago, before islam came, budha, or hindu, since the old religion. They classified and name by appearance. In general they classified as organized and non organized / loner. They show themself in human form,animal form, mixed between or another bizzare form. Another clasification is how strong they are and what they purpose (possibly) for human.

Djin where i come from in general are more complex, alot, have more pride, sensitive and very brave. They show themself in size or how bright they can be to show their power. They come in many shape, can be small for just half meter to hundreds of meters even more. In some place, they can be very intolerant to human and even to other djin, and they can kill average people easily.

Another example, i live in uk for a year now. From my experience djin in here much less crowded compare to where i come from. Most of them are loner, and very shy, hardly find the strong one even medium. They stay in a house or nearby, looks more like human the most, but hardly interact or even try to interact with human. They tend to move away even from human.
I found more in the wood near my house, looks like organized but not really. They just do what they want separately and what they did mostly just stand, and look around a bit, walk around and so on.
I found in a bigger woods that organized, medium power, but not do much activity. They seems confused to see me, try to "grab" me and that its ( while im in a moving car ), nothing more. Seems they dont have much contact with human, or very rarely even. These one just stay around their leader and observe some places together,while small part of them do things around the woods (possibly a daily job or kind of).

Djin i found in here in the woods mostly looks the same. They are small humanoid, about 1 meter in average unless the leader inn the big wood is as tall as average human. Mostly they dont wear anything, some wear something like from viking era. I guess them who wear something mean better level in society, the more the chlotes the higher.
This remind me of woods fairy and dwarf story that appear similar for me, but that is only from short observing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join