JINNS!!

page: 7
14
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
This thread has taken some bizarro off topic jaunts.

Getting back on topic, Djinn fascinate me. I would love to see this thread to evolve into sharing legends and encounters with them. I have a couple of the Arabic translations of stories but they are nearly impossible to slog through.

I I think that the middle eastern djinn is the fae of the British isles. There are lots of correlations IMO.




posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja
 


i have posted a video on the previous page, i hope you'l like it, its about encounter with a djinn.



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
maybe in your indepth study you missed a tiny point of Qur'an being in arabic!! And not hebrew.
And i'l love to discuss with you if you come with a bit humility.


The original "God Breathed" documents are written in Hebrew.
The rest printed in other cultures languages are copies of the original.

If you mean 'humility' by not adhering to your insults,
then I have proven my acceptance to humility.

Please DO take note of my **signature**
edit on 12-1-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: to add comment of signature



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki

Originally posted by logical7
maybe in your indepth study you missed a tiny point of Qur'an being in arabic!! And not hebrew.
And i'l love to discuss with you if you come with a bit humility.


The original "God Breathed" documents are written in Hebrew.
The rest printed in other cultures languages are copies of the original.

If you mean 'humility' by not adhering to your insults,
then I have proven my acceptance to humility.

Please DO take note of my **signature**
edit on 12-1-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: to add comment of signature

let me try your way and see how you take it.
"Qur'an is the only scripture in pristine form" and "and deviation from it thats seen in others is human interference"
i'l love to have a disscusion but not here, why dont you make a thread on the topic you want, i'l sure join.



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7
 


So - you are afraid that I will corrupt your thread with truth;
Yes, that is the way of religion.. ..run from the truth to save face of humility.

Your Idea of Djinn's is a misconception from a religion not understood.

We can not realize the TRUTH about the Djinn's until the understanding of
whom they are is established - and that means going back to the original
biblical transcripts.

The Qu'ran comes from the 'dead sea scrolls' found in Qumran commencing
in 1947 to 1956 - from 11 caves in the Wadi territory of Qumran near the
ancient city of Khirbet Qumran on the north~western shore of the Dead Sea.
(hence the name Dead Sea Scrolls)
The D.S. Scrolls age is estimated at 150BCE to 70 AD and consist of approximately
900 documents.
The D.S. Scrolls are predominantly written on parchment and papyrus in the
languages of Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.

That being said - whether Hebrew - Aramaic or Greek..
The story is the same.



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
i'l love to have a disscusion but not here, why dont you make a thread on the topic you want, i'l sure join.


If you feel that I have infiltrated your blog, all apologies but
as a new member - I need to post 20 times before I can
create my own thread.

I may just make my first thread soon and label it,
Biblical Misunderstandings: The Quest For Truth



posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki
reply to post by logical7
 


So - you are afraid that I will corrupt your thread with truth;
Yes, that is the way of religion.. ..run from the truth to save face of humility.

Your Idea of Djinn's is a misconception from a religion not understood.

We can not realize the TRUTH about the Djinn's until the understanding of
whom they are is established - and that means going back to the original
biblical transcripts.

The Qu'ran comes from the 'dead sea scrolls' found in Qumran commencing
in 1947 to 1956 - from 11 caves in the Wadi territory of Qumran near the
ancient city of Khirbet Qumran on the north~western shore of the Dead Sea.
(hence the name Dead Sea Scrolls)
The D.S. Scrolls age is estimated at 150BCE to 70 AD and consist of approximately
900 documents.
The D.S. Scrolls are predominantly written on parchment and papyrus in the
languages of Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.

That being said - whether Hebrew - Aramaic or Greek..
The story is the same.

should i laugh or cry?!!
I am told that Qur'an came after 1947, i may have an older one at my home.
My idea of djinns comes from sources at least 1400 years old. I am curious to know from where you get your research? Any online source?



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
should i laugh or cry?!!
I am told that Qur'an came after 1947, i may have an older one at my home.
My idea of djinns comes from sources at least 1400 years old. I am curious to know from where you get your research? Any online source?


Your "idea of Djinn's comes from sources atleast 1400 years old." and you said
this AFTER I clearly posted that the Dead Sea Scrolls are apparently written
somewhere between 150 BCE to 70 AD which is CLEARLY older than your assumption.
By using just the 70 AD mark, makes the historic evaluation older by approximately
some 540 years.

I am trying to help clear misconceptions - it is not easy as people are set in their ways
and are NOT looking for TRUTH.

Here is a website that hopefully you will delve into.
www.maurobiglino.com...

The left sidebar of his site has five areas of his work you can access without reading the entire site.
Click the bottom one labelled "Excerpts".
Read that page and be sure to read the next page labelled "Next Excerpt: The Angels.

Only do this is if you are prepared to learn truth, for it just might destroy what you believe.



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7
 

Are you sure that past life memories are caused by djinns?.. .I mean is there source that suggests that this might be true?.. .



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumSeeker
reply to post by logical7
 

Are you sure that past life memories are caused by djinns?.. .I mean is there source that suggests that this might be true?.. .

i believe it as it gives acceptable reasons. I know djinns exist. I know that they live longer, I also know that they affect the mind, giving nightmares, possessing etc.
They can affect the dreams and they have a free will to tease humans.
And if you do know about the stories of past life, the person cannot tell everything about past life, even some information thats very important and cant be missed. So why that error? Mostly because even a Djinn cant give all information about past host to the new host.
It would be like i meet you 1st time and tell you your name, your address etc and claim that i know everything about you. while the fact is that a friend of yours gave me that info to tease you. Now you ask me "when is my birthday?" and if i dont know that then i am exposed!!



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki
 


i read the "Excerpts" from the site. Abouts angels. And there was nothing that i dint knew, yes angels take human form. Also man was made after angels and they witnessed it.
But what about djinns? This topic is about them. Are you saying djinns are actually just angels who can be watchers, guardians etc?



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
1. Whats your take on "good" Djinns? I read that since Djinns have free will, some of them choose to do good?

2. Djinns possess people and cause mental illnesses. Jesus drove Djinns out of a demon-possessed person and thereby restored his sanity

When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons, sitting there, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid.

Your thoughts?
edit on 13-1-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n
 


i agree with both point.
I have heard stories from people close to me about good jinns, they avoid people as commanded by God but they do visit masjids at odd times to avoid humans.
The bad ones do possess, cause nightmares etc. Everyone has a personal devil called Qarin i guess.
But let me tell you a devilish devilry of devil, it suggests a sin but when a person chooses to acts upon it, it withdraws, so not taking any responsibility!!!



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7
 



The bad ones do possess, cause nightmares etc. Everyone has a personal devil called Qarin i guess.


Hmmm.
I don't know if it was a dream or an actual experience with a Djinn. A few years ago I awoke in the middle of the night feeling a presence. I experienced this intense kind of fear and visualized something that was just a black mass standing near me. I could not make out any details but it had the look of liquid tar or viscous oil. Again, I don't know if it was a dream but I was 100% awake when it happened.

I remember asking God for help and the entity vanished and I suddenly felt this unusual calm and peace of mind and went back to sleep.
edit on 13-1-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n
 


i had a similar experience, i woke up and felt a weight on my chest. I couldnt move at all! And the most feaky part was that i felt scared and yet there was this strange feeling of laughter that wasnt mine. I just experienced it for some moments and i thought of God and started reciting Ayat al Kursi and after a while the weight vanished and i felt relieved.
I know about sleep paralysis but it cant explain that laughter!!



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7
 


How is the jinn able to read the mind of the past host?.. .



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumSeeker
reply to post by logical7
 


How is the jinn able to read the mind of the past host?.. .

not exactly read like a book. But be present with the host and know things about the host.



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7
reply to post by HumAnnunaki
 


i read the "Excerpts" from the site. Abouts angels. And there was nothing that i dint knew, yes angels take human form. Also man was made after angels and they witnessed it.
But what about djinns? This topic is about them. Are you saying djinns are actually just angels who can be watchers, guardians etc?


You must have "skim~read" or clealry did not understand what you have read;
Possibly it did not compliment the story you are selling..?

The ORIGINAL word for Djinn is "IGIGI".

The Igigi (Djinn) were sub ordinates to the Annunaki/Elohim.
Their task was to be "the Guardians, the Watchers, the Messengers".
The Greek and Hebrew names for "Agghelos and Malakh" which means
and defines them as ANGELS.

Please go reread it and then you can make your presumptious statement.



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Djinns possess people and cause mental illnesses. Jesus drove Djinns out of a demon-possessed person and thereby restored his sanity


So, basically anyone born with a chemical imbalance such as
bi-polarism, schizophrenia, depresssion etc. are of demonic possesion..?

Why must everything non understandable be asscociated with mythical evil creatures..?

Purely - this is a misconception of scociety.



posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HumAnnunaki
 





The ORIGINAL word for Djinn is "IGIGI".

the only alphabet common is "i"
i'l like a source that says that. Not just you.





new topics
 
14
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join