It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fritz Springmeier, My New Hero!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This man deserves to be heard on the subject of The Illuminati and Mind Control.

I have never heard anyone make so much sense, especially when it blends so well with my personal research.

He was just recently released from prison for "armed robbery". I personally think he was framed.

Your thoughts? My thoughts are that this guy is spot on.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The sound disappears for a second or two; just after he starts talking "... what I think of as mind control (silence but his mouth is moving) "

3:55 to 3:60 area
edit on 9/1/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You may want to post some talking points. The video is over an hour and many just won't watch one that long.
Give us the high points of the interview and what you find most revealing.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I would not know where to begin...his knowledge of mind manipulation tactics and occult knowledge is mind blowing. He discusses how TPTB use psychotropic drugs and hypnosis to program killers and goes into to great detail on how "they" sacrifice and abuse children in Satanic rituals. Now, I've always loved a good conspiracy theory but would normally sway from talk about Satanic Rituals and Lesser Magic - Until now. This man happens to be the smartest Christian I have ever heard speak. I can only strongly recommend watching this whole interview

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here are free materials to book mark.

Free Books

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ive heard that old Fritz stole his material from Jordan Maxwell...even on here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.eaec.org...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I simply can't believe this until I see more. Fritz Springmeier is very well respected and has facts to back him up.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just saying don't believe everything you hear on Alex Jones - open your mind to other people out there.

Many people on Youtube - listen to Coast to Coast, Jordan Maxwell, Steve Qualye etc...don't get locked into 1 opinion.

Peace

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I totally understand, I only posted this one from Alex Jones because it's the best interview. Fritz is a genius. Check him out.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Is it possible all this demonic stuff is misdirection to make the idea of Illuminati seem more implausible to the masses like Icke's reptilians?

One thing that makes me skeptical of Fritz is how he talked about reptilians himself in an early video but doesn't talk about it now. Could Fritz be disinfo?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

I highly doubt it. I'm not very religious but I can tell you this man is spot on with his info. Here is something you should check out on the subject of Project Monarch.

The Illuminati Formula For Mind Control

Free PDF Book

top topics

join