It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret government documents reveal vaccines to be a total hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Secret government documents reveal vaccines to be a total hoax

www.naturalnews.com

(CDC) "Immunization Schedules," which today recommend an astounding 29 vaccines be given between birth and six years of age, including yearly flu shots, as well as another five to 16 vaccines between ages seven and 18

But a recent investigative report compiled by Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic, Ph.D., uncovers more than 30 years of hidden government documents exposing these vaccine schedules as a complete hoax, not to mention the fraud of the vaccines themselves to provide any real protection agains
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Though it mainly touches on the British health program alot of it seems to be applicable in NA as well.
here's the report you can check out:
www.ecomed.org.uk...

I will be reading the full report and give further thoughts on it but meanwhile I just wanted to share this article.

This is a report obtained after Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests were made and Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic made a report available online, the fact that I am providing a NaturalNews link is completely irrelevant.

Just for a little backround on Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic.

Dr. Lucija Tomljenovic is an early career postdoctoral fellow. She received her PhD in Biochemistry, from the Comparative Genomics Centre at James Cook University in Townsville, Australia. In 2010, she joined the Neural Dynamics Research Group at the University of British Columbia to work on with renowned neuroscientist Prof. Christopher Shaw’s and is currently researching the neurotoxic effects of aluminum vaccine adjuvants. Lucija is also an Associate Editor of the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease. She and her colleagues are among the few courageous university researchers undertaking independent and honest experiments into vaccines.

prn.fm...

To be honest I'm not at all surprised of this if it is true.
But before I say more I will read the pdf with the full report.

If you would do the same ATS that would be great.

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Corporate drug companies care not to the health of patients, it's about producing drugs with little or no cost, and now we know how far they go to market these vaccines (albeit real or not).

Would be very interesting to know the actual effective vaccines that have been created, forgetting about the cost of them of course.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

29 vaccination shots before 6yo... thats crazy to me.

Theyre confiscating your kids if you refuse these vaccines. Instead, they should be imprisoning those who advocate these poisons.

edit on 9-1-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Quite a long read, but interesting nonetheless.

I will comment later when I wrestled through the PDF.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think there is a thread that's already active with similar links and source.

Link

____

I would take info from Naturalnews with grain of salt, they are against anything man made.

Not all vaccines are bad.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
I think there is a thread that's already active with similar links and source.

Link

____

I would take info from Naturalnews with grain of salt, they are against anything man made.

Not all vaccines are bad.

Natural News is hosting the link. They are not the source. The source is here

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Thread already going, literally first story on ATS front page..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-1-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There was a thread on this that I can't seem to find anymore, is it still up? Anywho, thanks for posting the link again as I wanted to read it, it's very scary considering I have baby boy who has a series of shots coming up. My wife is all for vaccines though, no questions asked, and that perturbs me quite a bit....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Theyre confiscating your kids if you refuse these vaccines. Instead, they should be imprisoning those who advocate these poisons.

Where are they confiscating children if you refuse to vaccinate? I've never seen or heard of any case like that...

I know children can be denied entrance into school without them and failure to have your children properly educated to the standards of the state can cause you to lose your kids. However, when my kids entered school, I simply had to provide a vaccination chart with dates on it. It was a little handwritten paper provided by the local health dept. There was no validation done on the paperwork I turned in.... For all they knew, I could have written it up myself with bogus dates. School nurses and staff have too much to do and too little resources to go validating every kids' medical record.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Some vaccines may be dangerous , but a total hoax ?

Did anyone think to ask what happened to polio ? I'm old enough to remember that and it was bad enough for me to know that the vaccine was a very small price to pay for being rid of it .

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thudpuddy

Modern vaccine hater don't look at that.

They probably think Polio and Chickenpox disappeared due to man's own strength and not vaccine.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Perhaps the washing with soap and water more frequently as the 20th century advanced and we gained an understanding of bacteria and germs thus enabling us to stifle polio. People used to wash their hands once a week, nowadays its 3-4 times a day. LOL it would be ignorant to ignore this.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Please point me in the direction of a link to any source that says they are confiscating children who dont get vaccines.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So these "doctors" say that they should give newborns up to 29 vaccines and they still wonder why autism is on the rise? It's obviously a hoax.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The evidence for the need to vaccinate in everywhere. When was the last really deadly pandemic. Hundreds of thousands dead? Long ago. Does a much greater awareness of hygiene play a role? Absolutely. Does vaccination play a role? Absolutely. An even greater role.

People still walk right out of a public restroom without bothering to wash their hands...

The best way to see how important vaccinations are is to stop giving them for the next fifty or more years. When these currently defeated microbes and bacteria regain their foot hold and we are back to massive death tolls, then what?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
aww another gem from natural news. From the same people that brought you "baking soda cures cancer"
www.naturalnews.com...

Yes there are risks with vaccines but i think it would be a lot more dangerous without them. Most people are vaccinated today and its not like all the children are dropping dead from them.

anyone else notice that in order to further sensationalize the story they just added "secret government documents" to the title and then reference a publicly available document?
edit on 9-1-2013 by RandyBragg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci
So these "doctors" say that they should give newborns up to 29 vaccines and they still wonder why autism is on the rise?

Because the bar for what can be considered "autism" has be set lower and lower with each new edition of the DSM. www.theautismeducationsite.com...
In the newest version that will be coming out it is even lower and more encompassing.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
Perhaps the washing with soap and water more frequently as the 20th century advanced and we gained an understanding of bacteria and germs thus enabling us to stifle polio.

polio was eradicated by a vaccine not hygiene...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thank you for helping to raise awareness. Ultimately, it's the parent's choice, and kudos to the vaccine makers for being immune to lawsuits.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join