It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to the Pharaohs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
Nubian is the word we use in modern English when we are talking about Kush-ites....

yes correct
but we also use it to describe
Punt land
and most importantly
Thebans

to add....quarrys were in aswan...aswan is ku#e nubian, even untill today
edit on 17-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

hahaha

keep it in context, this is between me and luxus

"racist bigoted right wing...", did this dude just say that? ...nah... lol.

"word salad" ....no, these are words, that fall into black holes, when luxus thinks! lol

as for the north european remark...you had dudes who believed in atlantis, in the 1920s, researching in that percpective.
just saying!

as for :

the stela in question says nubian, or the word we translate as nubian, what a weak argument... it isn't nubian in hiroglyphs so therefore it does mean the land south of egypt? right hahha

the pharaohs had a name for nearly every region of the nile.
not one was called nubian
and the stelea doesnt say nubian...or even the word we translate as nubian. thats just your racist logic that deduced them as nubian, which inturn must mean nubians are seperate from the royal lineage! well

EVERYONE WHO LIVED OFF THE NILE WAS NUBIAN...FROM EGYPT DOWN TO UGANDA

cute post, but your perspective is wrong...

peace

nekhen horus lineage

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rkingpin
I mean the entire pharaoh civilation...

I searched google and these forums, did not find an answer that I wanted to look for. They seemed to talk about pyramids, their history and other stuff

Er, there was no "Pharoah civilization". The Pharoahs were the leaders of the Egyptian civilization.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

You know you really should sing off as "HOTEP!" isnt that the word your buddies use

I just laughed at your assertion that you are of the Nekhen Horus lineage...clearly deluded. Oh I hope you have been keeping up with the archaeological excavations at Nekhen (Hierakonpolis), I hear the hair analysis of the mummy's uncovered there was rather interesting...another nail in your Afrocentric coffin

BTW, do tell us where from and when those who currently occupy Egypt came from, because clearly they are not nubians so in your afrocentric version of history they must be Arab invaders...have I got that right? And was it them or us that drove your Nubian ancestors away from the pyramids they built.
edit on 17-1-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

lol

you wanna laugh more

this is a pre emptive strike ...lol. enjoy!

www.google.co.uk...,

peace

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I used to work in unemployed housing and I used to meet loads of somalis (practically every Somali in the UK don't work) and yes some of the older ones dye their beard or hair with henna...whats that got to do with anything?

There is NO WAY these people would build a pyramid, or anything for that matter!

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
As I'm sure You know ramsees had NATRAL red hair in his youth and was not due to henna as in the case of these Somalis you are talking about.

As for current Somalis in the UK its different here, we try to get them into work but they refuse, turn up the new job late and deliberately get themselves fired. My sister is a doctor and she has them coming into the surgery asking her to write them a letter to bar them from work on medical grounds...extremely lazy, which is why somali is a dump also!

As your from the linage of the nekhen horus whatever, you might like to learn more about your "ancestors" in nekhen. Attached is the official Nekhen expedition newsletter, you might find page 7 rather interesting...enjoy!!

www.hierakonpolis-online.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Reminder:

The topic is "What happened to the pharaohs."

The topic is not Afrocentrism. The topic is not modern culture.

The discussion is about the history of Egypt and who ruled and what happened to the rulers.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

One of the Pharaoh's went on to a full life. Happy on ATS.

It's no secret where Tut ended up.
edit on 21-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The earlist known king of Egypt was King Narmer (or Menes), who united upper and lower Egypt at around 3050 BC. The term Pharoe wasn't actually used till the new kingdom.
Pharonic Egypt ended with the death of Cleopatra on August/12/30 (BC). She comitted suicide rather than be dragged through the streets of Rome as a war trophy by the Roman Emperor Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus (later known as Augustus).

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorAlfB

You hit that nail right
on the head.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorAlfB
The earlist known king of Egypt was King Narmer (or Menes), who united upper and lower Egypt at around 3050 BC. The term Pharoe wasn't actually used till the new kingdom.
Pharonic Egypt ended with the death of Cleopatra

no
it ended with taharaq
fighting the persians. cambyses and darius
in 525bc

cleopatras lineage, the greco romans....were at best a dual lineage

on August/12/30 (BC). She comitted suicide rather than be dragged through the streets of Rome

see...
that wouldnt of happened
there was still the army of egypt
i know thats the common thought but...

that chick ran back to macedonia in my books...
she surrendered the north of egypt to rome

as a war trophy by the Roman Emperor Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus (later known as Augustus).

it was Augustus...later known as Octavious!

peace
edit on 21-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join