It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Sighting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This started 1/08/2013 at 3:00 pm central time, I caught it by complete accident when I just looked over at the moniter screen. It was moving oddly, but thinking something might have gotten on the lens of the camera I went out and cleaned it, yet it was still there. Then again it appeared at 2:45 on 1/09/2013, and both times it had the same movement south to north. I checked the suns position and it was stationary to the left of this black orb. and halo. Right now that is all I have. Hopefully soon one of my witnesses` will chime in on what they saw as well yesterday. I hope this helps a bit.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I have tried to replicate it but to no avail. nothing I can do even resembles it.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

my first time on here so I hope I am posting where I am supposed to. perhaps I'll try posting again to the end of the discussion so everyone can see:

Sir, I am one those friends that you seem to think you will never hear from. I am not as well versed in astrological matters as my friend, but this is what I saw, as it happened to me.

He and his fiance had been calling me telling me about it for a couple of days. They called me a third time and asked me to come over to see what they were seeing. Of course I looked up in the sky and saw nothing out of the ordinary from my yard, or his. The difference here, is that the security camera he has is an infrared one, so it picks up things we can't pick up with a regular camera or with the naked eye.

What I saw on the tv screen, which was showing a direct feed from his security camera, looked like a total eclipse of the sun when it was directly in front of the sun. He showed me the smaller object which he thinks may be a star with a halo, and I saw it, but to be honest I was more interested in the larger sphere. I looked thru a pinhole point to the sun to try to see it without the camera and could not, but saw it ever present on the security camera feed. The black sphere moved from left to right just like an eclipse does, and I think since this happens on a daily basis, at least for now, that it is something in orbit, moving around the sun just like Earth does.

And by they way, his house burned 7 years ago, taking with it many valuable items. Otherwise, he may have been able to get what you wanted. You didn't have to be rude.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

edit on 10-1-2013 by thunder57 because: Repeated message

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
wow now the op is making up fake accounts and replying to himself

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57

What do they do there, raise you brain dead, I know exactly what I saw, and I will prove it now more then ever just to spite your sorry a$$

Ok you do that and then ill eat my words, till then lets keep the "Brain Dead" Name calling to a minimum hey??.
edit on 10-1-2013 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It is people like you who give this site a bad name.

No im pretty sure its people who sign up and post bull# storys that give this site a bad name...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

It sounds like to me that mcdgray129 is just jealous cause he didn`t get the chance to see this with his own eyes or he would be singing a different tune. Everyone has the right to their opinion but when it come to vindictive hating and being downright rude it seems a line sure needs to be drawn. Like I have told all, as long as the clouds exist no video can be recorded, as soon as it clears it will be, then we will see what this hater thinks then.

Funny it sounds to me like this, i seen though you lies and you didnt like it and thats why your last few posts has singles me out with your attacks.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gcindi

my first time on here so I hope I am posting where I am supposed to. perhaps I'll try posting again to the end of the discussion so everyone can see:

Sir, I am one those friends that you seem to think you will never hear from. I am not as well versed in astrological matters as my friend, but this is what I saw, as it happened to me.

He and his fiance had been calling me telling me about it for a couple of days. They called me a third time and asked me to come over to see what they were seeing. Of course I looked up in the sky and saw nothing out of the ordinary from my yard, or his. The difference here, is that the security camera he has is an infrared one, so it picks up things we can't pick up with a regular camera or with the naked eye.

What I saw on the tv screen, which was showing a direct feed from his security camera, looked like a total eclipse of the sun when it was directly in front of the sun. He showed me the smaller object which he thinks may be a star with a halo, and I saw it, but to be honest I was more interested in the larger sphere. I looked thru a pinhole point to the sun to try to see it without the camera and could not, but saw it ever present on the security camera feed. The black sphere moved from left to right just like an eclipse does, and I think since this happens on a daily basis, at least for now, that it is something in orbit, moving around the sun just like Earth does.

And by they way, his house burned 7 years ago, taking with it many valuable items. Otherwise, he may have been able to get what you wanted. You didn't have to be rude.

The was nothing rude in what i posted. you can buy like a 10 euro cam in this day and age that can take a pic you dont need to be rich like your friend or should i say you?? are saying.
Also if this was the case that such a thing was happening all the time im pretty sure alot of people would of picked it up by now.

But hey im willing to wait for the video to prove me wrong and prove this isnt just another one of them threads...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
wow now the op is making up fake accounts and replying to himself

I know and he calls people who question him brain dead

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Not trying to be in any way rude here..... (I am a long standing ATS member and over the age of 45).....and I must mention that I am disappointed that you never could produce a video of your "anomaly". Having been a sky watcher most of my life (especially while I lived in the desert of the Southwest/Western part of the US.....), I have seen a LOT of strange things in the sky....however, I agree that perhaps you might have waited to post this until AFTER you obtained the so called video proof?
I wish you luck with this endeavor....filming this object....but unless you've nice, expensive equipment, I am not sure one would be able to film something like you are describing....but then again, my knowledge of modern video equipment is limited.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gcindi
What I saw on the tv screen, which was showing a direct feed from his security camera, looked like a total eclipse of the sun when it was directly in front of the sun.

I'm still sticking to the idea of solarization...

...but of an internal reflection or lens flare.

edit on 10-1-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
why do people do this.......??
this is a crock of poobob......
stop feeding people with utter bs..
if you have pictures,post them ffs.....
im outta here...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thunder57

Dear Thunder57
A lot of people on here who would be very meek & timid in real life become overblown, arrogant loudmouths on the website thanks to the power of internet anonymity. They "debunk" many things with their 'wisdom" and often get downright mean, nasty, & personal in their zeal to prove to the internets that they can read & write.

Please don't take it personally, or let it 'get to you' because it's just not worth it.

True skeptics will just wait & watch until evidence is presented that lets them draw a conclusion this way or that. At present, the true skeptics are waiting - neither are we calling you a fraud, nor are we raving about your post since no visual evidence has yet been presented.

We look forward to that, until then we wait & watch.

Please try to google about for ways to transfer your existing security footage onto a digital format or consider pooling in some cash with your other 2 witnesses and renting a good IR digicam (google in your region for this, many places rent out high-end photo equipment nowdays).

Again, thanks for your post, and while it rings rather true (I don't doubt you or your friend), I am forced to withhold judgement or drawing of conclusions or further speculation as to what that object is until some further evidence comes to light.

NOTE: IF ANYONE can TRANSLATE the GPS coordinates in OP's area & the time window in which he sees this for other regions & time-windows on earth (e.g. where it would be 2 hours later or 10 hours before, which part of earth, and at what time in that location), that would be great!!! Just a few major locations like London, Delhi, Berlin (places where ATSers live and could possibly get hold of an IR camera to look at it).

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainychica

NOTE: IF ANYONE can TRANSLATE the GPS coordinates in OP's area & the time window in which he sees this for other regions & time-windows on earth (e.g. where it would be 2 hours later or 10 hours before, which part of earth, and at what time in that location), that would be great!!! Just a few major locations like London, Delhi, Berlin (places where ATSers live and could possibly get hold of an IR camera to look at it).

I can do part of this myself, using the MEETING PLANNER feature on timeanddate.com:
www.timeanddate.com...

It shows a comparison chart for Nashville times thru 24 hours & the corresponding hour in several cities. You need to scroll down to 2:00 pm (1400 Hours) to find his time window of 2:45 pm - 3: 15 pm Nashville time.

CAN SOMeone show how to know Which Part of the Sky to Look in?? If I am in another part of the world, which quadrant should I focus on, and tell me this in relation to 'where the sun rose today'
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well my apologies to all I bothered by my remarks, it will not happen again. But I assure you the witness who spoke up was very real and not made up in any way, as a matter of fact she woke up just to post and let all of you know what she saw. I am not out to pull the wool over anyones eyes, but if I have a find here that is important then I feel all should know about it, and know it is there. But there is one thing I do not do and that is lie, so that is why I took it personally.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainychica

Dear Thunder57
A lot of people on here who would be very meek & timid in real life become overblown, arrogant loudmouths on the website thanks to the power of internet anonymity. They "debunk" many things with their 'wisdom" and often get downright mean, nasty, & personal in their zeal to prove to the internets that they can read & write.

Please don't take it personally, or let it 'get to you' because it's just not worth it.

True skeptics will just wait & watch until evidence is presented that lets them draw a conclusion this way or that. At present, the true skeptics are waiting - neither are we calling you a fraud, nor are we raving about your post since no visual evidence has yet been presented.

We look forward to that, until then we wait & watch.

Please try to google about for ways to transfer your existing security footage onto a digital format or consider pooling in some cash with your other 2 witnesses and renting a good IR digicam (google in your region for this, many places rent out high-end photo equipment nowdays).

Again, thanks for your post, and while it rings rather true (I don't doubt you or your friend), I am forced to withhold judgement or drawing of conclusions or further speculation as to what that object is until some further evidence comes to light.

this

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I just set a level on my camera, and it is dead center on the bubble, but we are on a mountian top, elevation unknown. So I hope this helps a bit.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am also trying to set up a second camera on the back of my house to see if I can catch a longer view of it as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The solarization theory is great except that the sun is at a different place in the sky and this is moving under its own power. I would believe that the camera is just blanking out the sun to protect itself but when the sun is seen clearly 20 to 30 degrees southwest of this object it is hard to say that solarization is the cause. Especially when directly behind of this is a halo of another star or sun.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join