It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have a dream about a plane crash, explosives or surprise attacks last night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I had a crazy dream and I just woke up and had to see if anyone had a dream similar to this one. I rember my dreams the night before 9-11. I kept getting on planes that couldn't land and I kept saying, why can't we land the planes. Somebody woke me up and said a plane ran into one of the Twin Towers and it's on the news.

This dream was vivid and I was on a plane again.

First, I had a dream about the N.Y. Knicks. They were playing a game and Melo hit a shot at the buzzer but J.R. Smith was lying on the ground badly hurt. Then Melo gave this speech about being resilient and being able to get past it. I remember thinking, that's an odd speech just for a basketball game.

I was then on a plane and my Nephew was opening the side door of the plane and he saw his Daddy and was about to jump. I grabbed him and pulled him back in and closed the door. I then got up to try and guide the plane because there was no Pilot on the plane. I kept thinking, why is there no pilot. The plane was filled with boxes and I was wondering why are there so many boxes. I looked out of the window and the plane was about to crash into the street but nobody was moving and the cars were just sitting there. Ans I said why isn't nobody moving then I woke up.

I interpreted this way and I hope I'm wrong.

The NY Knicks game and speech - 9/11 or an attack in NY.

My Nephew - Represents a future that will be horrible

All those boxes - Explosives

People and Cars not moving even though the plane is about to crash and is right over their heads - surprise attack.

At the end of the day it could just be a dream but it was really clear. Maybe the Knicks game and the Plane just represents a Terrorist attack and all those boxes and the explosives represent a surprise attack. One think that really stood out was all those boxes in the plane.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I did have a dream that I was strapped to the nose of a jumbo jet and it was crashing, but maybe Iam just a bit crazy.....wibble wibble,
"No you are not crazy BM they are."
"No No No BM you are crazy."
"both of you shut up....wibble"

Back to my dream it was in 1st person and that bit was great but when I realised I was strapped to the nose cone of a jumbo It went into 3rd person and we were coming down in a suburb, I awoke just before inpact.
edit on 9-1-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Dude I don't wanna add a sense of dread to your dream, but when crash investigators turn up to recent crash sites where a plane has landed in the water, the first things they notice in the debris-field are boxes. Lots of them floating in the water.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
As a second thought, boxes also represent " Coffins".

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I had this super weird dream last night,but it didn't bother me(i'll explain why),until i read your dream.

I was in a field and i was opening lock boxes(i play star trek online/they are reward packs).There were crashed planes all over and more were falling from the sky and as they hit the ground more boxes were spreading all over the place.I didn't care about the planes at all in the dream.To be honest i was looking forward for the next crash to find more boxes.I was looking for a specific item(but that's not important).

The dream didn't bother me,because i played the game last night and in the game i actually opened a couple of boxes,so i thought in the morning that i should play less

It's really weird that you saw the plane was full of boxes.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
A few days ago, I had a dream that I lived in a mansion In Thailand and was banging Holly Willoughby. I actually realized it was only a dream whilst in the dream and instantly woke up. I'v never tried so hard to go back to sleep in my whole life
The best dream I'v ever had! Only if it could of lasted longer!

But leon, this was only a dream - I have to accept that I can't read the future, this isnt ever going to happen. Upsetting, yes, but at least I had the pleasure of dreaming it

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had a dream that I was on a submarine (albeit a very large and spacious one inside) which sank and we would inevitably run out of oxygen....but I didn't wonder whether someone else would have had the same dream.

join