It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO captured in a video of a football match at USAFL Nationals in Mason (outside Cincinnati), Ohio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iam1vox
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

yeah, sorry to bust your bubble, but the original clip, along with all of the other video i shot that day, is still in my camera...so you can easily be proven wrong...

only thing i know for certain is that it is not a bird...if it were traveling back by the trees, it would have been traveling approx. 1000 mph...(map of area where it was shot is in link below)...

No, this is not CG. It happened that I noticed the video on the MUFON site yet back then, and downloaded the full HD copy. The object really seems to be missing in the last frame, which creates the illusion that it's flying behind the trees and therefore it must be quite big. This is what captured my attention and why made me look second time into it. Finding the "missing" object was difficult even after watching it frame by frame. I created then this demonstration video for someone else, to show a simple method to calculate and find a needle in a haystack. As you'll see, The object is there, it doesn't change size or speed, it is not flying behind the trees but close to the camera and most probably it is a bug. @iam1vox, people shoot bugs on video all the time, all the time. Bugs fly around us and we don't see them because we ignore them all the time. This is not unusual, really.

@iam1vox - I am very curious, though, did you receive any response from MUFON till now?

<< 1   >>

join