It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones life Threatened On National TV

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So many anti Alex Jones posters over the years. He's a nutjob, but just one show like this, packed full of the real world we're in, and I had to subscribe to his channel. Oh and we're all so politically correct and too sophisticated to have our blood boil over the bullies? We're supposed to get upset, and be a force to be reckoned with so that our public servants, serve, not establish coups.

Piers Morgan Experiences 1776

At least that threat is going viral, and he has a better audience than Morgan's anyway!

Here in Canada, women who've used mace to defend themselves from rapists have been given 8 year sentences for possession of an illlegal weapon. MACE???? I want mace in one pocket and bear spray in the other. But then my best friend used to make men duck and dodge when she brought out that the Canadian Government was at one point considering allowing women to own firearms and train them up, so they wouldn't be victimized so much. She said, there would be a lot more men walking around with a limp. But alas, that one didn't go over. The 8 year sentences for mace continued.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks that AJ was trying to achieve anything other than a promotional opportunity, is well.
Stupid.

Sorry I've wasted my time even commenting.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I don't think AJ has lost his marbles. For decades the Elite have been pulling society's strings and making fun of them for their idiocy. This was AJ's opportunity to retaliate and start a revolution against the Elite. Tit for tat.
I wish there were more people like AJ to stand up for what they believe in.

I wish people like AJ didnt come across like lunatics,

He had a chance to make 500,000+ people look at and question their world view but all he did was reinforce it for them Im guessing.

The only people who are gonna see any validity to what he said is the people who are already aware of whats going on.

It was a huge wasted opportunity however you look at it

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

The Buzz rant makes Alex Jones sound reasonable.
The Anti Gun movement has a new poster boy. It's Buzz!

You gotta be kidding

I think it was as reasonable as AJ suggesting he and PM get into a ring with AJ wearing red, white and blue and PM wearing..... The jolly roger

Seriously you people are starting to make me dislike AJ

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by TheMindWar

Can you link a source showing he knew they were fake?

Ive read nothing about that and would be very interested

I agree the joke was in bad taste and he should have realised that this would ensue, but it was a joke never the less and no one, not even the people using sensational headlines, actually thinks it was serious and that AJs life was in danger
edit on 9/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

Yes I know he was fired for the faked photo's that is not my point, the point is if someone who is mentally unbalanced decides to go and slaughter AJ and his family that there is accountability. Simply put, those comments have no plac in professional journalism and he should pay the price.

Well, whether you want to believe it or not what people in the media say or agree with DOES matter. We used to hold journalism to a certain degree of professionalism where even the lowest of the low tabloid journalists were held to a certain degree of accountability. If some nutjob goes out and acts on what Piers and Co. were joking about do you honestly think he should have no accountability for the things he said?

As requested.

Fake photos

Sorry, i just skip by time to time

I am not talking about the fake photo's, I know he was held accountable for those and lost his job. I am talking about the comments made and his agreement with the comments. If some nutball decides "I really hate Alex Jones, Piers is right him and his family need to be shot!" Do you not see some measure of accountability? Things that were said were not fit for professional journalism.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
this is so unbelievably melodramatic, stop crying you bunch of blooming babies

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Eh, Buzz has a point. Handguns are one thing, semiautomatics are something else entirely. You don't need a semiautomatic to protect yourself. What's the average cartridge for a Glock? Even a Smith and Wesson is plenty if you know what you're doing. And if you're holding a firearm with intent to pull the trigger, then you better know what you're doing.

You don't hunt deer with an AK 47. One clean shot. That's all you need. Is an M16 really necessary to deal with a break-in? If it is, then chances are, you're already too late.

edit on 9-1-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

www.youtube.com...

Don't know why it won't post the videos for me, never had that problem before.
edit on 9-1-2013 by dave_welch because: problem posting videos

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

The Buzz rant makes Alex Jones sound reasonable.
The Anti Gun movement has a new poster boy. It's Buzz!

You gotta be kidding

I think it was as reasonable as AJ suggesting he and PM get into a ring with AJ wearing red, white and blue and PM wearing..... The jolly roger

Seriously you people are starting to make me dislike AJ

I dislike crazy liberals who (joke?) about assaulting people they disagree with.

Buzz is unhinged and so is the Huffington Post woman on the right.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
They were kidding (laughing).,,,not to be taken seriously BUT if AJ did it he would probably get charged.

link   
Alex Jones = Mouth Foaming Loon. What an Ass! The BEST argument I've see yet for stricter gun control. How'd you like that maniac living next door to you, when you inadvertantly step on his yard, or your dog barks once too often. Geez! Throw a net on that guy - he's clearly having an 'episode'.

link   

Originally posted by GaucheDroite
Of course nothing is set in stone except for stone
. What about the populaces who've had their arms taken and then subsequently being under tyranny? This is why the 2nd amendment cannot be taken away or altered in some fashion by this/other administration, as we as a people are quite not ready for the next step in civilization unfortunately.

I would tell him the same in the same manner. While I do somewhat agree that the GOVT has other things that are more pressing, you cannot deny that they are definitely on a tangent of labeling/defining who the enemy is in the "battlefied/homeland/US" or w/e its called now. Are they not also arming themselves too? Now that could be due to the fact that the populace is armed, but wouldn't that be contradicting to what they are saying to the pro-gunners?

Pro-gunners want more guns but that's wrong? But its okay if the GOVT does so? Well that's how I see it going, just my opinion.

The american government spends 10 times as much on its military than the second most powerful nation, that being russia. Not only do we have something like 50 aircraft carriers, dozens of nuclear bunkers, stealth bombers and stealth fighters, sonic cannons...but it is also rumored we are working with demonic aliens in acquiring new technology in exchange for abductions, illegal and cruel experiments, our raw materials like magnets and gold.

The police itself is starting to resemble the military in that they have military grade rifles, armored personel carriers with machine guns mounted, heavy duty bullet proof vests, etc in some municipalities I guess as trial situations.

America has always been the most militarised nation on the planet after world war 2. YES citizens should have access to all weapons except fully automatic ones imo. People who complete a course should be able to get automatic weapons. As for tanks, airplanes, ships, etc well I think that is off-budget and irrational. The liberals have destroyed the second amendment with non-sensical over-regulation based on hysteria like the ten magazine clip maximum, no semi-auto sporting rifles, no short barralled rifles, etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I know nothing of Buzz or the woman except what Ive seen here, It was clearly a joke.

So Buzz was unhinged, OK, what about AJ?
Did you think he came across as sane and rational?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicBobI'm at risk of going off topic here, but I have to ask you, which populaces have enacted sensible gun control laws (we're not talking about total bans here, that would be impossible) have fallen to tyranny? If you could answer that briefly, I'll accept it, otherwise I think it best we take this discussion further in a thread more suited for it.

Yes this is going OT, final point and I will leave it at that, off the top of my head I don't know of any where "sensible" laws have been enacted, but that falls to what the definition of sensible is. But that is not what I am getting at, a total gun ban/confiscation has happened many times and has resulted in alot of deaths for the populace, stalin, mao, hitler, etc.. etc.. etc..

Now I also agree that a ban order and/or confiscation would be extremely hard to do in the US, but it seems as if they will still reach for it though. I am sure another incident will happen if they are unable to get what they want at this time.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I dont always agree with AJ

But when I do it's when some gun grabbing fascist contradicts himself condoning gun violence against AJ

Oh the irony, who holds the moral high ground?

edit on 9-1-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

They see him as a threat, they treat him as a threat, and why don't we all jump on the band wagon of "people who are a threat to the tyrant society."?

I mean, I'm part of it, and it feels great, to be a threat to tyrants. At least I'm making some change.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

Amen to that! The Gun Grabbing Liberals are on the loose!

We have a new Poster Boy for the Anti Gun movement and his name is Buzz Bissinger !

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is sickening. I honestly don't care if you like Alex Jones or not. These people crossed the line! You don't threaten a man and his children because you disagree with him. Piers should not be on national tv.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by TauCetixeta

I know nothing of Buzz or the woman except what Ive seen here, It was clearly a joke. So Buzz was unhinged, OK, what about AJ? Did you think he came across as sane and rational?

Buzz may have been joking but still none the less he said to "pop" him with a semi-auto. Again double standard going on.

The woman is Hunstmans daughter iirc.

Did AJ come across sane and rational? Depends on the POV deciding, to me yes he is, nothing wrong with being passionate and not letting the other person bait you into a corner with pointless questions. What gun was used? Who cares? Yes we all know it was a semi-auto. Why do citizens need them? Protection, that's why. Isn't it overkill to have one for protection? Nope its a deterrent when you have those types of weapons, no one wants to use them, but if you ever need it, you have it.

Does AJ get carried away sometimes? Definitely and I do wish he was calmer, but that is not him, he is who he is. So many people complain about how he does things but yet they are not out there doing it the way they would like to see it being done.

Now on the topic of how the general populace took it? Sure I can agree with the premise that they will think he is a loon, but that's only because they are blind and are told what to believe by the magic box, got rid of mine years ago. I know too many souls that are lost in the flickering colors and when I tell them things they laugh and say "w/e", then when I pull the ish up on their Ipads they say "oh thats crazy". Of course they look right back into the magic box and disregard as their life is fine at the moment. Out of sight, out of mind. Severely OT here.

edit on 1/9/2013 by GaucheDroite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I agree,

The police itself is starting to resemble the military in that they have military grade rifles, armored personnel carriers with machine guns mounted, heavy duty bullet proof vests, etc in some municipalities I guess as trial situations.

America has always been the most militarized nation on the planet after world war 2. YES citizens should have access to all weapons except fully automatic ones imo. People who complete a course should be able to get automatic weapons. As for tanks, airplanes, ships, etc well I think that is off-budget and irrational. The liberals have destroyed the second amendment with nonsensical over-regulation based on hysteria like the ten magazine clip maximum, no semi-auto sporting rifles, no short barreled rifles, etc.

However on some parts, I believe that everyone should have freedom to do whatever they want, have whatever they want. If they have auto machine guns, why can't we?

If they have a tank, why can't we have one? I mean, isn't the government suppose to fear the people?

When the government fears the people, there is freedom. When the People fear the Government, there is tyranny.

Why can't we have our power back, and all our minds filled with responsibility instead of a dumbed down, TV-educated, short-of-character, selfish society?

Seems cruel for me to say it, but it had to be said.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join