It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones life Threatened On National TV

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
Alex Jones is a tit who totally showed himself up. However, bad as his behaviour was, this is much worse.

At the end of the day, like him or loathe him, he is entitled to his opinion and to express that opinion, particularly when he has been invited onto a show to debate something.

This. And this:

Originally posted by misse2miss

The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.” Abby Huntsman (Huffington Post) : “I’d love to see that… [laughter] in uniform.” Piers Morgan: “I’ll borrow my brothers uniform.”

Terroristic threat!

And very much this:

Originally posted by kozmo
Whereas Alex Jones is a nut case, it is still amusing watching the left with their fits and starts. Typically it begins with a bit of hypocrisy - calling for someone to shoot and kill someone who doesn't agree with them on the issue of banning guns.
Then it elevates to complete irony as they then threaten children while advocating for a loss of freedom to "protect the children". I mean, WTF!?!?

How do these people not see their own idiocy and hypocrisy? Better yet, how do their anti-gun viewers not see it? Even though Jones is a shill for CIA / Stratfor, he absolutely has the right to speak his mind, and the actions / words of these so-called "journalists" are disgusting.
There is a not-always-so-fine line between freedom of speech and criminal, threatening speech. The fact that anti-gun-nuts would toe or cross that line in the very name of banning guns is so hypocritical and insane it makes my brain want to melt.

Shame on them. I hope (though I know it's in vain) they get fired.

And I hope they and their families stay safe.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I want to point out something about AJ, and how he gets put down for his strong stance. I saw him clearly, watched his documentaries and his videos, and his interviews, and his show. Now we'd read about bildenberg in the Canadian paper, how it met in Banff, and the mystery, it was alluded in the paper that this was a world wide conspiracy to set policies. But it was dropped and most didn't know about it.

It was AJ who was there, put the videos and knowledge out, with a bullhorn in their face, and made these vampiric controllers duck and dodge, so distasteful, their delicate sophisticated ears couldn't take that. And I was like, right on!!!!!! Assertive not aggressive. Thats the way. That is what we need to do.

He is very awake, knows more than anyone could imagine, and when he went into this he problably wondered if he should be doing it, because he was likely to have red outs, and lose it from time to time, like my family does discussing world events.

But in the hero and willing to do the work department, he is what we've got, most won't do it.

And that man with the bullhorn is the hero, who would stand up for liberty and your childrens safety. Serve and Protect.

So the image they're painting is irrelevent, for its not the real Alex Jones. The one who went to stand up to the media bully was the hero with the bullhorn who stood up to the bildenbergs. Thats Alex Jones. He's a real hero!
edit on 9-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyandi
I haven't heard any Gun-owner saying that "they will kill any anti-gun people"or go after these people.

Last Thursday, I called for the repeal and replacement of the Second Amendment.

In response, on Saturday, a gunner called for my execution on Twitter.

source

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

I particularly liked the bit where he was ranting about banning Knives in the UK. The guy seemed to be under the impression we were all going to have to hand in our kitchen cutlery.

A team from West Middlesex University Hospital said violent crime is on the increase - and kitchen knives are used in as many as half of all stabbings.

They argued many assaults are committed impulsively, prompted by alcohol and drugs, and a kitchen knife often makes an all too available weapon.

The research is published in the British Medical Journal.

The researchers said there was no reason for long pointed knives to be publicly available at all.

They consulted 10 top chefs from around the UK, and found such knives have little practical value in the kitchen.

Doctors' kitchen knives ban call

Well..........

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Again....This is Alex Jones.....

Compared to how he normally acts he was actually quite dignified for his CNN appearance

edit on 9-1-2013 by blaqueice because: submitted wrong youtube link

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I liked the way AJ responded and handled himself. He is the opposite of politically correct but he's not the guy who would ever harm your school children. I've looked in his eyes, and you can see his soul, the bigger soul there, and that man is a Hero. And his Bigger Soul is somebody quite amazing. He would never harm anyones family.

The sleezebags in the media, they're scary. Alex in the video I linked above mentions CNN are all cia, by the way. He mentions that we think of secret service like 007. No, they're the ones breaking in your house and taking your children and shipping them off to Saudi Arabia.

I don't like politically correct, people. I saw how Morgan downplayed his responses to try and allow AJ to look like he was overstrong. But you know what, Alex got in all the right stuff from the beginning. He sailed in and got it out fast and strong. If we don't start doing the same thing, we're not going to have freedom left in the world.

You liked the way AJ handled himself in his interview? AJ freaked out while Morgan (who I despise) acted normal and calm and to be honest made 2nd amendment supporters look bad heck AJ was talking about a revolution, trying to box Morgan, and shark deaths. Do you have any proof the CIA breaks into houses and take children also do you really think people like Morgan, Anderson Cooper, and Wolf Blitzer are CIA? AJ isn't a hero he's a rich fear monger who has falsely predicted WW3 and Martial law happening more times then I can count, you should listen to his millennium show and see if you still feel the same way.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blaqueice

Haha thank you so much for this video it's hilarious! AJ should really clam down before he has a heart attack or a brain aneurysm maybe he needs some prozac (those pill he hates).

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

Either way the money goes into the pockets of the Military Industrial Complex

Awesome, isnt fear great?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I stopped listening to Jones long ago. The guy is more manic that Michael Savage and I would for sure much rather listen to Savage any day.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blaqueice

Why So Serious?

He seems like a level headed guy. Im sure his screaming could settle some diplomatic disputes in the UN.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Usually I don't reply(only read), but here we go:
People condemn the attitude of Alex during the debate, but the truth is that it is impossible to sustain a good dialogue with Piers. He always interrupts his guests without any rodeo. Alex has arrived in his tractor state, prepared for this kind of bull# & I would do the same in his shoes.
For those who say "In his place I would have done differently!":
It's very easy to stay calm in a debate when at home, sitting in front of the computer.
Alex is a true hero. He is OUT THERE fighting for what he believes.
Where are you guys right now? Ow, debating ON THE INTERNET, right?!
So revolutionary...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This issue is one that has been so divisive that people have evidently taken leave of their senses. That goes for both "sides" of the debate.

No one, I repeat, no one should have their life threatened, even in an indirect, passive aggressive manner in my opinion. Likewise, people should also not advocate the deportation of those with whom they morally or politically disagree in my view.

This difference of opinion has gotten way out of hand and left all sense of proportion and reason behind some miles back as far as I'm concerned. Regardless of whether people agree, and no matter how vehement their differences, we must all strive to maintain some level of civility and good will toward one another in my opinion. After all, the very source of the passion behind both views is the desire to preserve life and happiness, is it not? It is the manner and nature of how to go about doing so that they are differing upon.

If people's differences are so great that the only way for either to be satisfied is for one to be deported or the other to be threatened with implicit death, then things have gone too far by my standards. That then becomes a bigger issue needing addressing than the original disagreement. It is an escalation, and not a beneficial one.

In short: can everyone calm down and find a way to coexist?

Peace.

edit on 1/9/2013 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think they should all settle it with a TV series where they blast at one another with paintball guns across a news reporting stage. This sort of argument is not likely settled any other rational way. The only alternative would be to enlist their attorneys in a sue-off. Which would happen to the American public in general if the weapons are taken away, people would get more litigious.

It's still not very professional to suggest killing someone who just appeared on TV, especially suggestions of reporter-on-reporter crime. Remember that first amendment that gives the press that nice freedom feeling? While I think it's swell that they can say whatever they want, whatever they are saying is adding to the portrait Jones painted that it's the minds that make things dangerous, not the weapon.

Feels like spoiled wealthy reporters who think it's trendy to talk gangster in front of the camera, trying on words. First Amendment-ers taking on Second Amendment-ers. They're supposed to support one another.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I liked the way AJ responded and handled himself. He is the opposite of politically correct but he's not the guy who would ever harm your school children. I've looked in his eyes, and you can see his soul, the bigger soul there, and that man is a Hero. And his Bigger Soul is somebody quite amazing. He would never harm anyones family.

The sleezebags in the media, they're scary. Alex in the video I linked above mentions CNN are all cia, by the way. He mentions that we think of secret service like 007. No, they're the ones breaking in your house and taking your children and shipping them off to Saudi Arabia.

I don't like politically correct, people. I saw how Morgan downplayed his responses to try and allow AJ to look like he was overstrong. But you know what, Alex got in all the right stuff from the beginning. He sailed in and got it out fast and strong. If we don't start doing the same thing, we're not going to have freedom left in the world.

You liked the way AJ handled himself in his interview? AJ freaked out while Morgan (who I despise) acted normal and calm and to be honest made 2nd amendment supporters look bad heck AJ was talking about a revolution, trying to box Morgan, and shark deaths. Do you have any proof the CIA breaks into houses and take children also do you really think people like Morgan, Anderson Cooper, and Wolf Blitzer are CIA? AJ isn't a hero he's a rich fear monger who has falsely predicted WW3 and Martial law happening more times then I can count, you should listen to his millennium show and see if you still feel the same way.

Here is the difference between Pier and Jones. Instead of a bought off shill media, smooth and oily speaking, Jones created his own grass roots success, and the fire of his anger against the bullies and Murder Incorporated running the world, these mass murderers, IS the stamina, IS the fire, IS what keeps him going.

So like I read on another thread here, those who know and understand what Alex is doing, undercover, Bohemian Grove, Bildenberg, standing up to the TSA, and putting himself in danger, and his reporters as well like Morningmayan/Linda West does, see him as he is, and he's more like a Super Saiyon, but those who don't understand see him as ranting nutjob, redneck.

I see him for as an ordinary person interviewed by a media sychophant, though he is also a media personal as well in his own right, but genre way, and his is like a stand and protect kind of guy, and his anger at the bullies is what gives him his stamina, his energy for this work.

I would have felt just like him, go in and stand up strong against Child Murdering, Occultists, Murder Incorporated, so Im proud of him.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Alex Jones was just being himself. If any groups wants to have a debate on guns, it would not include P.M A.J or more people than I can think of..

I will say if you want to see P.M take on a gun person, look up P.M and Ted Nugent.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
rofl after he went on TV and made himself and is fans look like nutjobs he still has supporters....

amazing.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

So, the guy should be under arrest. You can't encourage violence against others legally. He should be jailed.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join