It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones life Threatened On National TV

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Taken out of context

The boxing match was because ALex challenged piers to one the other night. Said he would wear red white and blue while piers could wear his Jolly Roger. It was a joke to pop him! Said in jest.

This can be googled or rewatch the Piers Morgan show video when Alex was on. You will see who challenged who.

About his children being killed, that was said by a man advocating gun control, a relative of aurora shooting victim. He said he wouldn't want to see Alex's children killed either, that Alex wouldn't want to get the call at 3 am your child was just gunned down and killed by one of these weapons .

He's only making himself look worse now with his exaggerations.

Sorry no S & F for this Alex pity party.

ETA
Here is the quote made by Alex Jones

The Second Amendment enthusiast continued by calling Morgan “a hatchet man of the New World Order” and challenging him to a boxing match. “I'll wear red, white, and blue, and you'll wear your Jolly Roger,” he said. Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 9-1-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

Unless of course you believe somebody would be shot to death on LIVE television.
edit on 9-1-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

A bit off topic but Jeremy Paxman v AJ now I would pay money to see that debate.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I liked the way AJ responded and handled himself. He is the opposite of politically correct but he's not the guy who would ever harm your school children. I've looked in his eyes, and you can see his soul, the bigger soul there, and that man is a Hero. And his Bigger Soul is somebody quite amazing. He would never harm anyones family.

The sleezebags in the media, they're scary. Alex in the video I linked above mentions CNN are all cia, by the way. He mentions that we think of secret service like 007. No, they're the ones breaking in your house and taking your children and shipping them off to Saudi Arabia.

I don't like politically correct, people. I saw how Morgan downplayed his responses to try and allow AJ to look like he was overstrong. But you know what, Alex got in all the right stuff from the beginning. He sailed in and got it out fast and strong. If we don't start doing the same thing, we're not going to have freedom left in the world.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by Nina2010

I am sure if the the shoe was in another foot you would use it to condemn guns even further. You are a bad troll.

Maybe............. but only because Im now questioning AJs mental state.

I just rewatched the vid and it is absolutely appalling!!!!!!

The guy has most likely lost his marbles, I mean the end bit where he puts on the accent!!!! WTF was that about

I dont dislike AJ so Im not sure why you think im trolling.

Did you think he did a good job or represented his side well?
Think objectively and not as an AJ fan for a minute.

After a 2nd viewing I think its possible he was nervous as hell to be there which may explain his seeming nuttiness

Alex jones is one of those types that get all excited and huffy about everything. yet he is not the one that is going on about popping someone because what he said was unpopular.

So the white house protects piers because he exercises his freedom of speech. People want to punish those who want to exercise their right to guns.... and out of those two speech and ideas are more powerful than a gun.

They have put the idea out there that popping AJ is a good thing. Regardless if you say it is a joke or what not. You do not joke about stuff like that. Words are extremely powerful. If you want an anecdote watch the movie talladega nights...The main character lives his life believing if he is not first he is last.. and the end he finds out it does not matter... the guy who said it was high on dope. now we got some idiots calling for the popping of AJ.. what if some nutt actually goes out and does it.

I am not an AJ fan. He blows stuff out of proportion and embellishes much like the mainstream media does and I don't like them either. The difference is where mainstream media gets a by, AJ gets railroaded.

You are a troll for the following reasons.

First -Had AJ commented about popping someone you would be pointing out how gun advocates always look at a gun as the answer even if it was just a joke you would not take it as a joke. you would use it to support your position on guns. I would have a problem with anyone saying on national tv that they should Pop someone because they do not like what they say. He talks about committing a crime based on him not liking what he says with his right of free speech.

Second- You assume I am an AJ fan. You are just making things up about me. However I have read previous posts about your views on guns and they are all opinions and you make snide remarks about gun ownership in america. If you do not like guns then don't carry. I don't carry or own but Ilike I to have the freedom to own one if i choose. you do not even live in the USA stop trying to understand our views on guns which happens to be part of our history. if you do that ill stop pretending to understand the royal family.

AJ never does a good job when it comes to dealing with mainstream media because he gets all giddy. It doesn't make what he supports any less valid. He did not a do a good job because all the focus was on his behavior and not so much what he had to say.

When it is all said and done what these people laughed about on national television sends a bad message out. It sends a message that if someone disagrees with you , you shoot them. It sends a message that "popping" AJ would receive support and laughter by those who share your views in high places.

Had any gun owners or the NRA said anything close to that they would have already ask for the mobilization of the United States Military to seek and destroy those people.

Yet the only motivation it has generated so far is this thread.

Utter garbage and shows an extreme bias and no objectivity which is something you lack and the mainstream media lacks.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
[spam link removed]

"the objective of the plan is that they want to portray Obama as a victim of racist hatred by the white gun owners, the people concerned about the Constitution, the people they consider fringe. They want to silence their critics, prove that talk show hosts are causing hatred, and that all gun owners are behind the recent shootings"

“God, this is just like a movie,” exclaimed CBS anchor Dan Rather as the first of the World Trade Center towers collapsed.

“Only, it’s the real thing.” he says.

"It’s people like you that are a threat to this country. I can only pray that Obama uses those FEMA camps to put you loons away…hopefully he can install some gas chambers and when you face your maker who happens to watch you all the time you can explain to him about your fear of being tracked by a government or how they blew up buildings to go to war to protect your freedom and liberty you so love."
edit on 1/10/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
@Iknowstuff ---- Yes he represented his side well, he let them know that the 2nd amendment is not touchable. Could he have done it better, yes, I already said that twice, this is now the 3rd time.

As for answering having a proper debate as PM states, that is poppycock, PM if given the chance would have continued nonsensical questions and would have ate up the 14 minutes that was given to AJ. PM would have not answered any of AJs questions in my opinion if given the chance too, again my opinion.

AJ did point out at the beginning rationally that violent crime has gone down, but what did PM do? Nothing, he disregarded it. AJ has a temper we all know that and there is a point in the video where you can see him sorta twitch and that is when he went off on his rant. Again could have been better.

@Bob ---- Did not mean gun-control but this interview/debate/rant is now the talking point, which is only going to shed light on the passion that some people have on the issue, now spinning it into the looney bin is another thing and yes AJ made it easy for them to do. But he also has pissed them off and has them talking about it and has them saying things they shouldn't be (threats to him and fam).

Its a tough spot for pro 2nd amendment people with what AJ did, but what should be done is the pointing out of AJ facts stated instead of the presentation performed. ex: see Ben Swann piece about the interview/debate.

I also agree that AJ talking in accent (while funny) was not proper and could have done without it, it did make him talk more calmly though

Disclaimer: I used to listen to AJ but not anymore, I browse his site from time to time to get some news, too much ranting about whats going on and I have better things to do with my time, such as browse ATS.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaucheDroite
How can you have a rational argument against a factoid like what type of gun was used or was this the largest event in the US? Huh? Please tell me how.

How about being prepared like a real professional and having a ready and correct response on both statistics, seeing as he knew he was talking to a Brit and the comparison might crop up? Not shouting the figures at his opponent would also help matters. Then, before Piers gets another question in, going on to calmly explain how the two societies were different, and why Americans valued their right to own a firearm so much. Sounds a bit crazy, I know, but, a change is as good as rest sometimes.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well I guess the positive thing is now Alex Jones looks a little better now and can play the victim, I bet that buzz guy gets suspended or even fired now. I wonder why they even had a sports writer on to talk about guns? I've watched the Jones vs Morgan interview like 5 times and each time Jones acts more and more like a coked out buffoon.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm surprised by the amount of people concerned for Jones. He seems like he has a lot of loose screws. I do think it's ironic the left leaners who scream about violent rhetoric/hate speech are okay with this kind of bullying though. Leave the crazy guy alone.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

A bit off topic but Jeremy Paxman v AJ now I would pay money to see that debate.

Nah, Mike Bisping and him would be comedy gold. If there's a petition being made to have that meet up filmed, I'll defo put my name to that.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

On a lighter side I think JOnes and Kinison went to the same scream-school.

Graphic content

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Again, more clear signs that gun-grabbers are nothing more than control freaks who want to control everyone's lives as they please...

Have these people looked at their souls at all?...

Are they so ignorant of history's lessons as to what happens in countries where firearms are banned?...

What is this NEED for so many leftwingers to want to control other people's lives and want to become wannabe dictators?...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Whilst you're considering the "threatening" comments made about Jones later in the show, how do you feel about his surreal boxing challenge to the smarmy, vastly outmatched Brit? Just a bit of jocular banter, do you think? I bet that went down a storm with the good old boys. They'd have been hooting and a hollering and a USAing til sunrise in some parts, just over the possibility of that event maybe happening. I bet Alex has already been swamped by fans offering the use of their barn for the boxing match.

edit on 9-1-2013 by IvanAstikov because: excitable posting habits

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

First -Had AJ commented about popping someone you would be pointing out how gun advocates always look at a gun as the answer even if it was just a joke you would not take it as a joke. you would use it to support your position on guns. I would have a problem with anyone saying on national tv that they should Pop someone because they do not like what they say. He talks about committing a crime based on him not liking what he says with his right of free speech.

Pure speculation on your part, you have no idea how Id respond.
If he said it jokingly or ironically I would have seen it for what it was and not flown off the handle like most of you have

Second- You assume I am an AJ fan. You are just making things up about me. However I have read previous posts about your views on guns and they are all opinions and you make snide remarks about gun ownership in america. If you do not like guns then don't carry. I don't carry or own but Ilike I to have the freedom to own one if i choose. you do not even live in the USA stop trying to understand our views on guns which happens to be part of our history. if you do that ill stop pretending to understand the royal family.

LMFAO in your 1st point of me being a troll
you make a concrete statement on how I would react to a situation that hasnt happened yet Im making things up about you

This thread has nothing to do with guns and I havent brought them up once, its becoming a bit clearer why your attacking me though. You dont agree with something Ive said so I must be a troll.
And Im Australian not English

AJ never does a good job when it comes to dealing with mainstream media because he gets all giddy. It doesn't make what he supports any less valid. He did not a do a good job because all the focus was on his behavior and not so much what he had to say.

In 12 minutes he brought up about 50 topics, all of which were valid yet he didnt do any of them any justice, you say your not an AJ fan BUT I AM!!! check the threads on AJ Ive posted in.
He came across as a nut, incoherent, unreasonable and idiotic.
As stated I LIKE HIM and I thought this, as do most other rational members on the site. I magine how people who dont know him or know of him as a nutjob would now think of him?

Utter garbage and shows an extreme bias and no objectivity which is something you lack and the mainstream media lacks.

You really are quite simple

I like AJ and after watching PM with Jesse I now dislike PM so if I was going to be biased it would be against PM.
Simple fact is he had a chance to educate people on things that they wouldnt normally get a chance to hear about due to watching the MSM and he failed MISERABLY and as for his views on guns he did not help his side with that either.

You know him and what hes like so can make excuses for him, the viewers of that show dont so they now think hes a madman.

What part of this is hard for you to comprehend
edit on 9/1/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
that wasn't a threat

"Pop him" does not mean shoot him
It might imply it but it doesn't say it. Could mean punch him.

So if it were president Obama in the same seat as Alex Jones, and someone said they should "Pop him". would the secret service inverstigate it?

Yes.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
First, here is the verbatim comments made on a segment of Piers Morgan’s CNN program last night, where sports columnist for the Daily Beast, Buzz Bissinger, says:

“I don’t care what the justification is that you’re allowed in this country to own a semi-automatic weapon – much less a handgun. But what do you need a semi-automatic weapon for? The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.”

In response, that Vampiress Attorney Gloria Allred smiles and Huffington Post Twit Abby Huntsman says: “I’d love to see that… [laughter] in uniform.”

Piers Morgan: “I’ll borrow my brothers uniform.”

I wonder what would happen if Alex Jones had made these comments pertaining .to ANYONE.

You know who the Bad Guys are because they commit crimes in public and on mainstream media and get away with it.

From my perspective, all of these people must not believe there is a God or Hell.
edit on 9-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

But you know how it works, there are 3 bases the size of nations that the "NWO" have. London is the central control of politics, Rome is the central control of Religion, and Washington, D.C., is the central control of military.

What I'm saying is that in order for this whole "NWO" plan to fail, they need to have lost their military. The US citizens can do it, if they have the heart to do it. At least AJ has somewhat of a heart to say it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yes, AJ had some good points to say, but completely missed the mark in expressing those opinions.

All most people saw was someone they would label as "extremist" and did little for the liberty / pro-gun movement. Here is an example of expressing yourself in a proper manner

and in that clip it is Piers that looks like the fool.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

The boxing match was because ALex challenged piers to one the other night. Said he would wear red white and blue while piers could wear his Jolly Roger. It was a joke to pop him! Said in jest.

According to all the gun grabbers no such threats should be ignored and they should get an evaluation. There is a big difference in challenging someone to a boxing match and threatening to shoot someone.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think to make out this was some kind of credible threat against Alex Jones is a gross manipulation....all I see is some satirical comments and very poor taste in humour.

There was a time when news media reported the news.....now they create it!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join