It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bravo TV & MK- Ultra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I've watched a few of those "Real Housewives" shows and everyone always says "there's just something about it", you can't put your finger on it what makes the show so entertaining. I'm convinced that the women on those shows are mind controlled. Most of them have the same story, abused growing up, divorced, alcoholic or some past drug abuse, and exhibit some bipolar or schizophrenic type behavior. All of the shows are very carefully color-coded with purple being a dominate color on the show. Not only that, but those women flash the baphomet sign constantly. It doesn't matter what show it is, they are constantly throwing the sign up, as if subconsciously? I believe that total mind controlled victims are on tv, but to what extent? I'm thinking that they are used more than we think and in turn, make the public think they we can be on tv & famous only to distract us further than we are? Im sure though that bravo is totally pimping out betas on their roster of shows. I'm thinking that most of the women are probably not Illuminati, but probably some cult or individual family. Bravo could definitely get away with it, as they would just need access to the women's codes.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Empire7

If only people would stop watching those stupid shows.

They're trying to MK/Ultra you by watching that mindless blather.......

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yeah if only, but people still do. I think that if mind-controlled people are being used in this format, what else are they being used in? To what extent are we being lied to everyday? Also if alot of these people are being used, than they can be used as an army against non-mks. Just look at the "un-aired" episodes of the FOX show Dollhouse, where they presented that scenario.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't watch any Bravo TV or soap operas, though here in the UK there is a certain mindset that either gets hooked into or programmed into copying the kind of dramatic, unrealistic, often small minded mindset of the characters, most of those that have succumbed to this 'programming' (excuse the pun) tend to be women, often older or middle aged.

The soaps here are generally dreary like Coronation Street, overly dramatic and depressing Eastenders and teen, overtly sexual Hollyoaks.

TV programmes could well be mind programming en masse, using things like keywords and archetypes for the purpose of influencing people's minds, as well as colour psychology and the influence of sounds and subliminals it is a potent and powerful tool for swaying minds.

I guess choice is also something, personally I prefer BBC Four documentaries on Art and History, factual and informative programmes. Though there is a mindset in places of work where the soaps, 'reality' programmes are discussed as being part of a social group, and some might keep up to speed on these so they can stay part of an accepted social group, just like they do for clothes and various trends, like nail furniture, tattooing, binge drinking etc., despite the fact they probably know it isn't in their interest.
edit on 9-1-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Great post !! .

I only wish there were more people like you in the UK , seems as if we are becoming more and more brainwashed by trash tv such as soaps, and so called reality shows.
its even creeping into decent programes such as documentaries, ... under the new term Docu-dramas. really bugs me when 90% of a serious docu`s are taken up with actors.

snoopyuk .

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Great post !! .

I only wish there were more people like you in the UK , seems as if we are becoming more and more brainwashed by trash tv such as soaps, and so called reality shows.
its even creeping into decent programes such as documentaries, ... under the new term Docu-dramas. really bugs me when 90% of a serious docu`s are taken up with actors.

snoopyuk .

I truly wish more people would see the light about TV too, far too often have I endured something akin to a 'parallel universe' listening to some people absorbed in these kind of programmes and behaviour.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Empire7

Do you have ANY idea how television works?

You can´t be serious.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well I'm waiting for you to enlighten me. Instead of asking a question that you don't have the answer to maybe you should research into MPD & DID and understand how this mind control culture has become prevalent in society. Im using this ONE show as an example. The truth is that the "Network" that controls our consciousness has been for a long time perfecting the ultimate mind control weapon, TV. Now, in 2013, MK-Ultra, ritual abuse, pedophilia, drug abuse, and satanism is running rampant on ALL forms of media and information technology. All these themes are part of the overall dehumanization that we are experiencing. Documentaries or "history" shows are nothing but propaganda and an effort to control information that we consume. He who controls information controls history. It doesnt matter if its about housewives or UFO's, its all propaganda to limit our viewpoints on the world and our relationships with each other.
intheknow7.wordpress.com...
edit on 9-1-2013 by Empire7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Empire7

Being observed by millions of viewers who view the same "time" at different "times" may have something to do with the strangeness, or maybe it's all the wi-fi, or chemicals in our food, or...

you get the drift. They're just...dumb.

I stopped watching TV in 2012 and i honestly feel like I'm missing out on, well, mostly nothing important or worth my brain space.
edit on 9-1-2013 by ProperlyErrant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Empire7

If only people would stop watching those stupid shows.

They're trying to MK/Ultra you by watching that mindless blather.......

The problem is that people willingly accept it like a bad habit, like smoking cigs.

The problem to that is, good luck ever convincing these people that what they mentally digest is utter garbage to their mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Right, but ignoring the problem isn't going to help either. The agenda moves forward whether you're asleep or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
They aren't mind controlled.

There is no such thing as a "reality" show.

Every word of every episode is scripted.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The show being scripted and them being mind controlled have no correlation to each other. Various actors are under total mind control and they read lines off of a script.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Please provide some shred of evidence tying MK-ULTRA into mind controlled actors!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Robin Williams (clearly MPD)
Angelina Jolie (blood drinking United Nations asset)'
Joaquin Phoenix (admits multiple personalities)
Tom Cruise (scientology mk'ed asset)
Lindsay Lohan ( Mk'ed starlet, linked to Disney programming)
Halle Berry (there's actually a picture of her reading a book about MPD)
Megan Fox (total doll programming)
Madonna
Will Smith & Family (scientology assets)
we can be here all day. look it up yourself.
intheknow7.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have a theory about subliminal programming, MacGyver and Burn Notice.

Any takers.

hint it makes the Bourne program look like a preschooler in comparison.

edit on 10-1-2013 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

top topics

join