It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Interpretation (The message confiscated by the church)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

To me death is complete absence of the Father.
The passage from John 2 was intended to make a point.
A little reminder for everyone.

How we communicate with the Father, or him with us is not what is important, but that we do.
Jesus is more then our savior, he is a way of life.
Worldy and spiritually.

PLPL

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You have misunderstood my post . God set up this time continuum we live under and he would not come and stay here on the earth for long . There is a reason why he would not live on this earth after the flood . The Sun's radiation could not get through the dense clouds that shrouded the earth before Noah . The aging process was slowed . Then after the flood aging effects on the earth increased dramatically . Not long after the life span was reduced to 1/10th the pre flood life span . After that time God visited earth very little .Does he age under these conditions ? Who knows ? We are made in his image !

Ah, you got that backwards man. There was no aging until Adam fell. When Adam fell is when time began for us, when time became like the sands in an hourglass. Sin caused man to begin to devolve, we got weaker and mother and fathers began to see their children die young while the parents continued to maintain their vitality. Jesus did age while he was here because he was in the form of a man. The other times he visited he was in a body like the angels. That was the Son of God on Mt. Sinai with Moses when he gave the law, his Father cannot be seen because he's spirit. When Jesus returns before Armageddon his hair is white yes, like Moses whose hair turned white in the presence of the Son of God and like the Ancient of Days spoken of in Daniel 7. Something that is eternal doesn't "age" because age consists of our bodies decaying. Thats why angels do not age, theyre bodies are not decaying. It has nothing to do with the effects of the sun or stars because they have always been here and theyre still here we just can't see them because they exist on a wavelength or dimension our limited eyes cannot access.
edit on 13-1-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Just asking, but dont you think that the louder one shouts, this message, the more attention Satan and his minions which are legion,would spend trying to bring you to heel?
Just sayin, its a real good thing if your faith is strong, because you may be headed for a trial of it unwittingly.....
Peace......s

Jesus had the same message.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I will give you that . All flesh does age and God may only be spirit , we really can not fathom all of God . Still the specifications of the Ark of the Covenent does create a chamber where gama radiation and electromagnetic energy does not penetrate .

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

In that case, you are still stuck within the trap of the churches teachings. Jesus didn't need to resurrect for his words to have meaning. Did his words only have meaning until after he died or did they have meaning while still alive, in your opinion?

The truth is always the truth not matter who says it. God never gives up and sends help on different levels when needed for the love of everything that is. I love god for not having an ego that can be bought with words and masks of holiness.

Even if humanity dies out totally and it is a new reseed on this planet, then god will send specific blessed ones again to keep spreading the message. The names will be different and maybe even the specie that lives here but still the soul evolution will continue and the truth will be the same as it always was. Love each other since by loving your soulbrother/soulsister you are loving me, because when you are at the highest state of you and I am in the highest state of me then we are one since we are both part of the same whole.

For those who want Jesus own word the read:

Matthew 25:31-46

New International Version (NIV)
The Sheep and the Goats

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Jesus unfortunately had to build on the Jews understanding of god and could not totally destroy the false conditioning from before, but he did do a good job with the tools he had. And if not Paul have screwed it up then this planet would probably never had the dark ages and humans would have been more socially evolved and god could have dropped the quarantine since the dualistic sickness would have been cured. But that was not meant to be.
edit on 15-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Jesus unfortunately had to build on the Jews understanding of god and could not totally destroy the false conditioning from before, but he did do a good job with the tools he had. And if not Paul have screwed it up then this planet would probably never had the dark ages and humans would have been more socially evolved and god could have dropped the quarantine since the dualistic sickness would have been cured. But that was not meant to be.
edit on 15-1-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

Jesus is way overated except for those who would profit from God having him murdered. They are quite selfish and are children who need a scapegoat to take their punisment instead of steping up themselves.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I will give you that . All flesh does age and God may only be spirit , we really can not fathom all of God . Still the specifications of the Ark of the Covenent does create a chamber where gama radiation and electromagnetic energy does not penetrate .

Show the test results please.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I don't think dualism is a sickness because we do live in a dual world, half physical half spiritual, but those two halves are both parts of the same whole. Without one you wouldn't have the other, so since they rely on each other they are the same.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hold judgment on Paul. The correct interpretation is coming. I may not even be the only one working on it. God has revealed to me the message hidden in Paul's teaching. The church destroyed the truth and for 1500 years was allowed to go unchallenged. 40,000 denominations later and people still can't figure it out. No one is arguing about what Jesus said, but there are as many as 40,000 interpretations of Paul. But the root problem in all of them is man's denial that Jesus came to set us free from sin. It has been easier to believe we are in a trap than to believe that we could break free. We suffer judgment until the appropriate time. I believe that time is coming soon, I do not have confirmation of this from the Holy Spirit only from my perceptions as a man.

One way or another God cleanses us every several thousand years and it looks like it might be time for that again. For now pray for your own gifts that you might contribute to the world. My gift if you are willing to believe is interpretation. It is time for us to see that sin has become utterly sinful. We have had time to change our ways, it is time. Love will win and whether we are a part of that love is completely up to us.

If you have not found the love that I speak of, you will find it in our lord and savior Jesus the Christ.

Some of this was intended for more than you, I hope that is ok.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I can not judge what Paul really was because I can only judge the message that is told is from him. He might have been miss quoted and even Jesus is probably miss quoted a lot. And even if they are not being human can sometimes bring out the worst possible you in a souls that have been for a very long time.

If any soul have shown themselves that they will take responsability for their action without any excuses then I do not mind them being at home. Any souls that learns it's lesson and can behave, do not need any judging since it will fix whatever if creates or breaks. It might take billions of years to fix it but one step at a time and in the end it is done.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Or it could happen today?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

Hold judgment on Paul. The correct interpretation is coming. I may not even be the only one working on it. God has revealed to me the message hidden in Paul's teaching. The church destroyed the truth and for 1500 years was allowed to go unchallenged. 40,000 denominations later and people still can't figure it out. No one is arguing about what Jesus said, but there are as many as 40,000 interpretations of Paul. But the root problem in all of them is man's denial that Jesus came to set us free from sin. It has been easier to believe we are in a trap than to believe that we could break free. We suffer judgment until the appropriate time. I believe that time is coming soon, I do not have confirmation of this from the Holy Spirit only from my perceptions as a man.

One way or another God cleanses us every several thousand years and it looks like it might be time for that again. For now pray for your own gifts that you might contribute to the world. My gift if you are willing to believe is interpretation. It is time for us to see that sin has become utterly sinful. We have had time to change our ways, it is time. Love will win and whether we are a part of that love is completely up to us.

If you have not found the love that I speak of, you will find it in our lord and savior Jesus the Christ.

Some of this was intended for more than you, I hope that is ok.

Strange that God would condemn us just to have to die for us to free us.

Rather insane o9f God that.

Rather strange as well that a so called moral man like yourself would try to profit from the murder of an innocent victim.

Shame on you.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

Strange that you read the bible but not comprehend the wisdom there in . You are educated but do you have a willing spirit to comprehend the bible or do you have a spirit of contempt for God ? Answer that to your self, its none of our business .

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Strange that you read the bible but not comprehend the wisdom there in . You are educated but do you have a willing spirit to comprehend the bible or do you have a spirit of contempt for God ? Answer that to your self, its none of our business .

I recognize the wisdom sayings in the bible.
There is no wisdom though if I read it the way Christians do. Your conclusions have to be reversed as you call evil good.

I have no problem with the God I know.

I do with your genocidal son murderer. Here are some of the good reasons why all thinking people will.

www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I'm not sure you think you know what you are talking about . The bible reads only one way . There is no code to the bible . There are no hidden meanings .The greatest you are not . The Old and New Testaments are not seperate texts . They are Complimentary Text . The words have no hidden meaning .

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Then how do you explain the 40,000 denominations who all read it differently? Your way is not the only way.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There has to be at least 50,000 automobile deaths a year in America . Does that mean I should deny the viability of cars . The Catholics did not change the Bible . There was other accounts of the Bible in the world especially the New Testament and they agree with each other . The Catholics did try to steel the power of the bible to use as a means to control people . Still that does not delete the work of God or the word of God . What 40,000 other bunches of people think is not your problem , that is unless you are looking for a reason to not believe .

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I'm not sure you think you know what you are talking about . The bible reads only one way . There is no code to the bible . There are no hidden meanings .The greatest you are not . The Old and New Testaments are not seperate texts . They are Complimentary Text . The words have no hidden meaning .

Not keeping informed I see.

hwww.youtube.com...

v=2xH93PSZ6fQttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP5LdELd_0o

Seek God the right way, the way Jesus taught and not the churches way and like myself you might reach apotheosis. Jesus said not to read scriptures literally yet you continue to follow tradition and dogma. It has not given you anything personal has it?

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Bill Donahue
www.youtube.com...

Martin Luther.
www.youtube.com...

Allan Watts.
www.youtube.com...

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

There is one Jesus , one Gospel one God one message . When Jesus said It is Finished he meant it .There is no information after that .

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

There is one Jesus , one Gospel one God one message . When Jesus said It is Finished he meant it .There is no information after that .

It was finished yes.
With God forsaking Jesus because substitutionary atonement is immoral.

Unless you think your children should be punished for what you do.

Do you?

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join