It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Interpretation (The message confiscated by the church)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The knock off bibles you are talking about have removed the blood of Jesus and as you have seen made other changes that may seem subtle but change the message . Some enable people to read them more easily but change the message . A notable description of the 144000 Men who will spread the Gospel during the Great Tribulation is that #1 they will be Virgin Jewish Men of the 12 tribes of Israel Revelations chapters 7 & 14 . There are not 12 complete Jewish Tribes today and more than that 12,000 virgin Jewish men . So these could be the souls of the new born male children of the times when Moses was set a float on the Nile . At that time the male newborn Jewish children were thrown in the Nile by the Egyptians to control the overwhelming population of Jewish slaves . The 12 tribes did exist then . After Nebuchadnezzar attacked Israel per Gods determination against Israel there were only 10 tribes known to exist .
The 2nd specification was that these 144000 Virgin Jewish Men in Revelations 14 verse 5 would not have any Guile in their mouths .This speaks to their being taken before they could have lived long enough to form opinions and they would deliver the Gospel without adding their opinions to it .They would deliver the Gospel as Jesus would have it !

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The Bible can only be understood and interpreted with the Word of God (Jesus)

any other way trying to interpret it will only cause great confusion, which is why it has caused many skeptics and "scientists" to be greatly confused and causes them to greatly ridicule the Bible for being absurdly contradictory and silly because it is so ancient and nobody understood anything back then.

This is precisely what Jesus, myself and any believer want, in a way. We want non-believers, satanists, evil-doers to understand the Bible less.

While, we want them to convert, if they insist on not converting, then we want them to be confused. We want them to be cast into a realm of confusion where nothing in the Bible makes any sense, so that they cannot tamper with it, so that they are more challenged by confusion rather than less challenged by it.

The more confronted and challenged by confusion you are, the farther away from us you are. We want you far away from us, we don't want you near heaven if you choose not to convert and be Born again in Christ, Jesus. So, the confusion you're experiencing and lack of understanding of scripture, is, I tell you, all very intentional. I can even lay it out for you right here, but the firmest skeptic will still be confused. Though, one who would be converted will know and listen to what I'm saying. Confusion, would be used as a weapon against our enemies. The Lord, and his people, use many weapons that we don't speak of, yet we also do speak of them.

We do have enemies, and we do love you. But we must do what we have to do if it comes down to it, if you simply will not convert over to the Truth of the Reality and Life and Universe in which you live.

Jesus will win. Those who are not with Him, will lose... this is reality. This is life.

We all know it.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tgalahan2

I mean, the Bible states this clearly. "the only begotten of the Father" that means, Jesus has no actual brothers/sisters. because he is the only begotten from his actual parent. That should explain it right there for you, now try a bit harder to understand what he meant.

Again... who made that claim... That he was the ONLY begotten son of the Father?

Jesus didn't say that, John did... You might notice if you read closely, John had a knack for narration.

And you say yourself the Bible was changed, so how do you know Jesus didn't claim to be God?

IF he made such a claim it would be all over the book... because that is exactly what the church made him out to be... God in the flesh. IF he made that claim even once.... ALL of Christianity would rejoice, and I myself would be Christian... Fortunately He knew better then to claim to be God... Thank God

However, to be precise. You've got to understand something very "mysterious" about the Trinity here. Jesus IS the Father in Flesh.

Im sorry I don't have to understand anything about "the trinity" which is a concept that was added to the religion 300+ years after the fact... Jesus didn't teach the trinity nor did any of his closest followers...

And before you offer 1 John 5:7 as some sort of proof of the trinity... read up on the Comma Johanneum... it was also added after the fact... and can be found in none of the original texts.

Those who have seen me have seen the Father" Hm... explain this one, mr. cheshy.

Simple... Jesus was sent as an example for all man kind... so we know exactly how God wants us to act in this life... The Fathers example...

He is an image of the Father as any child is an image of his/her parent... but is that child his own parent?

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

God the father does the work he did, it was never of himself...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes, he will age. and he Did. Jesus aged.

When the Bible says Jesus is the Same forever, it does refer to after his revival and also refers to his spirit. His spirit is always abiding and perfect in God the Father. always. he's always the same, but... on earth... God DID age. Jesus did age.

He was to experience the same toil that we did, the same punishment that adam and we were given and experienced, yet without committing any sinful acts... He went through this so that he could pull us out, rather... so that he could pull believers out. He wants everyone to be a believer, but not everyone is.
He took our punishment, without any retaliation of sin or any sin whatsoever. It was this act which made him The Way of Salvation.

Sadly, not all are written in the Eternal Book of Life.

Jesus cries over this matter.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm sorry Cheshire. You do not follow the narrow path which Jesus has provided. at least not at this point.

To use further time with you, I am willing, but would be to no end. no avail. as you will not follow the narrow path that is Jesus. You refuse. Please, please... work on this.

It is the Father that does the works, it is to the Father we should Pray in Jesus name.

You say "jesus would not dare claim himself to be God" as though he was wise enough to know the consequences...

Yet, he claims to be the ONLY Messiah, The ONLY son of God "Why are you persecuting me, is it because I say that I am the Son of God?" *the* not *a* and there are more places.

The only WAY

The only TRUTH, he claims to be the TRUTH incarnated.

He claims to be the ONLY TRUE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

He tells us to deny and HATE OURSELVES AND OUR FAMILIES BUT TO ACCEPT HIM.

So let me get this straight. Jesus knows his place and is wise enough not to claim to be God, but all those things are somehow acceptable by God? Hm... right.

Not.

You are incorrect. Please consult Jesus himself before posting again. As, the Bible clearly states, if nothing else you agree with, that you should have a relationship with him, as he is the only mediator between God and he is also "The Way" which means, you should only be using HIM TO TALK TO GOD, therefore you should have a STRICT AND CONSTANT RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. and he is also "THE WAY" meaning he is EVERY WAY YOU SHOULD GO MISTER CHESHY POO. NOT THIS WAYS AND UP WAYS AND DOWN WAYS AND BLUE WAYS AND PINK WAYS AND PURPLE WAYS AND NOT THERE BUT HERE OR HERE NOR THERE BUT UNDER THERE AND OVER HERE MISTER WINDING POINTING CHESHIRE CAMELEON KITTY.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
What Jesus claims and does directly shows that he was not an example nor claimed to be one, what he did and claimed to be do not reflect in ANY way whatsoever that he came as an example.

Sheesh. not even CLOSE.

Jesus claimed and showed that he was the REAL DEAL, that was why he did the miracles, so that you would BELIEVE IN HIM and HE WHO SENT HIM, not so that you would think he was just an "example miracle worker"

If he was an example of how we should be or whatever, then why can't ANYONE ELSE DO THE MIRACLES HE DID?

If he's just an example, why did he claim to be the SOLE things and state very plainly that we are not those things, but he is. He was making it very clear that he was not an example, but different. To be regarded much differently.

You are a Cheshy deceiver! I wish I could stay and fight you, but your misdirectful ways will only continue.

So many believe that Jesus is just a "really great guy" and nothing more, or an "example" and nothing more.

If this is indeed so, then you would indeed be wrong about him being a "really great guy" because... if he is simply a "really great guy" that means he was lying about everything he said, and his lies caused many people for centuries to lose their lives among much else. That, to me, isn't a "really great guy"

Therefore, Jesus is not just a "really great guy" and anyone who says so is logically inept not to mention completely incorrect....

Jesus is Lord, Messiah, King of Forever, King of the Universe, Prince of All Love and Peace, he IS Love, He is God in the Flesh, the SON of God, the son of MAN, Our King who you should want to rejoice with forever and ever.

Ask Jesus if what I just said was Bad or Good, you should know Him. So ask Him. Ask God too, since you have a personal relationship with him? What? You don't, you say? Well, I do.

Well, if you do have one.... then ASK HIM, ask Jesus or the GOD you speak of what they think of what I'm saying, then get back to me with either a direct quote or an overly expressed and detailed explanation of a feeling that you got from him.

Hm?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You are quite the judgemental person my friend...

Of course you know what I do in my life, and you know my relationship with God...

You know nothing of me, yet you can claim that you know exactly who I am...

You're turning out to be the typical Christian... Speaking as if I know nothing of the bible or the gospels, or Jesus for that matter... And you can even dare to tell me not to post here again until I "consult" Jesus... As if I've never read the gospels in my life...

And heres quick update to that matter.... this isn't even your thread... nor is it the topic of the thread...

Believe whatever you like... believe he was God... it doesn't matter in the least to me... I know the truth of who he was... And Christian dogma doesn't change what he said...

So at this point i'll leave you in your darkness...

Consider why you are always angry at the world... And perhaps one day HE might lead you to the light

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

So you think all versions of the bible are wrong yet you believe Jesus rose from the dead? Or do you?

If you believe he rose from the dead then how can you think the most illogical part of the story, the resurrection, is true? Why do you think the bible is wrong?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Christ was dead as a wedge and burried . His spirit went to hell where he preached . On the 3rd day God raised /ressurected Jesus up from the dead . Old dead Saints wer resurected along with Christ Matt. 27 verse 53 . Read it .
The ressurection of the dead at the end of time when Christ comes back is not the same thing .What some call the Rapture ( this word not found in the Bible ) where Jesus gathers together his elect ( Matt . 24 verse 31) .
Ressurection is an action not a specific event .
There existed a movement that believed they were in the later days about 70 AD after the Romans destroyed Jeruselam .They believed that the Tribulation had already happened and basically were waiting on the Rapture . They were spreading this false message . Preterism is this belief .

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Jesus took people up when he went that also rose from the dead when he did . They were the First Fruits .

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Jesus was not the only one who died that day, the two thieves died with him and I'm sure other disciples of Jesus were crucified around the same time. Rome crucified and executed thousands of people around the time of Jesus. Jesus didn't take those people with him, the Romans did it for him. And yes, I believe they all "resurrected" (reincarnated) right along with Jesus.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You have misunderstood my post . God set up this time continuum we live under and he would not come and stay here on the earth for long . There is a reason why he would not live on this earth after the flood . The Sun's radiation could not get through the dense clouds that shrouded the earth before Noah . The aging process was slowed . Then after the flood aging effects on the earth increased dramatically . Not long after the life span was reduced to 1/10th the pre flood life span . After that time God visited earth very little .Does he age under these conditions ? Who knows ? We are made in his image !

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Have you ever read Acts? Or any of the OT? Moses parted the red sea, that is a miracle. John, Peter, and Paul also performed miracles and even some of the same ones as Jesus. Does that mean that they are equal to Jesus as well?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Negative. Where in the Bible does it say there is one law, love? Jesus gave MANY commandments.

And in fact, he states very clearly that the ONLY thing you can do is to BELIEVE IN HIM, not love.

"Jesus told them, "This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.""

Matthew 22:36-40 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” 37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

These were Jesus own words, if there was anything else that was important do you not think he would have said so. ALL OF THE LAW, do you see that everything hangs on love.

To emphasize further, Jesus ALSO commands to HATE. Oh yes, he sure does. Don't believe me? Check out Luke 14:26

"26 “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple."

You are to hate your very own family, or you are indeed NOT following as his greatest followers did.

1 John 4:20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

1 John 2:9 Whoever says he is in the light and hates his brother is still in darkness.

Since what you are saying contradicts this you can know for certain what you are saying is wrong.
The passage is quite simple; you must love God more than your family and yourself. If you cannot love God more than your family and yourself than you cannot be his disciple. I think he uses hate to show how important this really is. Similiar to when he says if your hand causes you to sin cut it off.

"He sent his son, the firstborn of his creation to tell us we were forgiven for everything we have done against love."

Um, no. again, you have misinterpreted. "Only those who have been born again can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven" -Jesus Christ. So, you must be born again. You are not automatically forgiven and renewed and do not automatically have a free ticket to heaven. That's absurdity. Do you not understand forgiveness? No, no you don't. Nor do you understand the new testament.

This is what I said. I said you must have faith to receive Grace. That grace is a free gift to all who repent and believe they have been forgiven. To be born again you must love your brother.

He wants us all to understand him but we have to be willing to believe he can teach us all things. We can know love and choose love when we believe in this message. And you have already said the same thing. So we agree that man is saved by his faith.

"The father resurrected Jesus to prove that he gave his son authority to tell us these things."

Jesus, the Son, did rise from the grave, but "the resurrection" of Christ has not yet occurred, be careful with your wording (oh, wait, you're not going to be.)

I have died with Christ and been raised with him. Death no longer has power over me.

Also, thank you for clarifying you are not the Christ

"This message is for everyone,
I too have been made a son and although I am not the Christ,
far from it indeed, I am on the path that leads towards being like him."

"There is no religion, we are all under the same God, and we are all under the same Judgment."

Something about this statement just strikes my belly the wrong way, makes it churn. No religion?

Where in the world does the Bible say anything about no religion?

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

This is not a statement about religion this is a statement about faith. Jesus is not concerned with your religion. Paul said this

1 Corinthians 1:10-17.
10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. 11 My brothers and sisters, some from Chloe’s household have informed me that there are quarrels among you. 12 What I mean is this: One of you says, “I follow Paul”; another, “I follow Apollos”; another, “I follow Cephas”; still another, “I follow Christ.”

13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Were you baptized in the name of Paul? 14 I thank God that I did not baptize any of you except Crispus and Gaius, 15 so no one can say that you were baptized in my name. 16 (Yes, I also baptized the household of Stephanas; beyond that, I don’t remember if I baptized anyone else.) 17 For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel—not with wisdom and eloquence, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

But still there are over 40,000 denomination of a faith that says we should not separate. Anyone who is for separation is not for Christ. For separation is fueled by the ego while unity is fueled by the heart. Christ is unified just as we should be.

"Any separation is created by man not by God." "Jesus did not come to create separation." "he came to bring all humanity together under one God. It is man who created separation by establishing the church."

ABSOLUTELY FALSE. God CREATED HELL, a place for the Devil and his followers which were also Fallen Angels. Hell is NOT TO TOUCH NOR BE ANY PART OF HEAVEN. Jesus also commands you To "PUT EVIL AWAY FROM YOU" as in, SEPARATE FROM EVIL. HE also casts demons into pigs "away from him".

No, Jesus came so that the world "MAY" or "SHOULD" or "SHALL" have everlasting life. The whole world, as clearly stated in the Bible, does NOT GET saved. As only those whose names are written in the "Book of Life" are saved. And NOT everyone is written in the Book of Life. The bible states clearly, once again, that there are many who burn in hell. It also states very specifically that the Devil and the Antichrist and False Prophet and the like will burn forever "around the clock" for eternity. The antichrist comes to earth according to the Bible. Thefore, that's at least one (and there are many more) That will not go to Heaven and IS NOT *EVER* SAVED.
Therefore, the whole world is NOT SAVED. Satan was removed from Heaven, because he tried to bring Evil into it. He was SEPARATED FROM HEAVEN. like his MINIONS were, TOO!

I strongly suggest you try to read this with an open mind so that you may begin to understand.

Jude 1:3-23
3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. 4 For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only sovereign and Lord.

5 Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

8 In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. 9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” 10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

11 Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.

12 These people are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

17 But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18 They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” 19 These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

20 But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.
22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

"I do not separate myself from them, I only encourage them to become like me."

Um, no. You do not encourage people to become like you, you encourage people to become like JESUS. You are to DENY
yourself and DIE in the Lord. as the Bible, ahem, the Gospel, states. May, God have mercy, there be no more like you!

Though, sadly. there are many here like you, and will be many more. You are all Children of the World, not Children of my Lord, Jesus. It's time to repent and get right, be born again AWAY from the World.

Acts 26:29 Paul replied, "Short time or long--I pray God that not only you but all who are listening to me today may become what I am, except for these chains."

I was merely using that in the same way Paul is. I have been born again and I only wish that all of you would know the love that I know.

"What I give you I give you freely because I do not own the message." "A man with faith much like you. A man with a gift much like you."

No, we're not the same, I'm nothing like you or deceivers like you. There's one thing worse than Satanic messages here on ATS, and that is messages that SEEM to be Gospel Truth but really aren't at all and are, in fact, deceptive. and in no part of the

I agree with you we are nothing the same. And anyone who spreads words that they claim come from Christ but in fact do not even reflect the true nature of Christ has been deceived.

Ahem. "Many will come in my name and say "I am the Christ"" Jesus says, and he will tell them "I never knew ye"

While you have denied yourself as the Christ, once again, I think you're about half a generation to one generation shy
of doing so. You are the sheer evolution of the anti-christ.

Don't ever claim to come doing ANYTHING in Jesus' name, as he clearly states there is ONE work for a man to do,
and that is to believe in Him. Not do do a THING else, not give messages, notta!

I do however, give personal exception to the apostles and original writers of the Bible. I do believe somewhere in the Bible it also gives this exception. Yes, Jesus does say listen to scripture. So aside from scripture, there are NO messages for anyone that come directly from God or Jesus. If there ARE, it will not be identified as "I believe
I was sent by God" or "I believe Jesus sent me to tell you this." These are false witnesses. The OP is a false,
deluded, confused witness that is aiming (probably without knowing it, but may know it) to deceive people out of
frustration of their own denial of the REAL GOSPEL, and the real Truth. In other words, "I can't accept the real gospel, so I'll make my own with a NEW interpretation of the New testament and I'll butter it up because that's how God would want me to be;

very loving and soft like Bundt cake. It can't be true if it's not loving. As long as it's full of flowers and ponies and strawberry
shortcake it must be from God." NOPE.

1 Corinthians 12:7-11 ESV / 9 helpful votes
To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as he wills.

James 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness.

I have been given both the gift of interpretation and the gift of teaching, therefore I will do what I am told by the Holy Spirit, just as scripture states, quite clearly.

First of all, if Jesus brought you a message to bring to the world. Why does it start and end at ATS when you sober up tomorrow? Oh, not from alcohol necessarily. But you are unsober from something. and the Bible tells you not to do that. ATS is not even close to being "the world".

This message won't ever get anywhere other than the handful of people who have now read it and responded.

Therefore, you have just proven Jesus to be INCAPABLE of delivering a message if he so used you. What I mean is, he didn't use you to deliver any message. You ... are ... a ... LIAR.

Who are you to say how Jesus brings any man other than yourself a message? Who are you to claim that God would not have me post this message first on ATS? Who are you to know what the outcome of my message is, or whether it will ever reach the world? Do not make assumption about me or what Jesus is capable of doing. It was men, just like me, not Jesus who wrote the bible. All scripture was inspired by God so we may know that the message is from God. But if Christ used men in the past to bring his people back to repentance than why do you believe that it is not happing again?

Did you really read the message? Have I said anything that takes power away from Christ? Simply telling you that you can be set free from your sin caused you to react like this. You don't even know it but anyone who is against my message, is defending the trap of sin that they have been told. I am not here to trap you in a lie but to show you the way to freedom. You can continue to believe what you want or you can believe the son can set you free.

edit on 12-1-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by SimonPeter

If the NIV is wrong then so is the KJV because they both tell the same exact story.

I agree with you completely, they all say the same thing.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Yours is the most positive post i've ever seen from religious people

IMHO, any religion and all religious people should put Love as the only priority in their teachings.

for example, instead of pushing people to pay tithes, maybe they should encourage the followers to give the money to those who really need (beggars), buy things for children at orphanages, and so on
edit on 12-1-2013 by dodol because: make it clearer to read

edit on 12-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodol
reply to post by sacgamer25

Yours is the most positive post i've ever seen from religious people

IMHO, any religion and all religious people should put Love as the only priority in their teachings.

for example, instead of pushing people to pay tithes, maybe they should encourage the followers to give the money to those who really need (beggars), buy things for children at orphanages, and so on
edit on 12-1-2013 by dodol because: make it clearer to read

edit on 12-1-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your kind words. And yes, the bible agrees with what you are saying.

James 1:27

27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here is something I do know:

John 14:6 ESV

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

and

1 John 2:19-27
They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us. But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. And this is what he promised us--even eternal life. I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him.

PLPL

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I Agree with you fully

reply to post by Minori

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
Here is something I do know:

John 14:6 ESV

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

and

1 John 2:19-27
They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us. But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. And this is what he promised us--even eternal life. I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him.

PLPL

First you must understand that this message was sent to those who already believed in Christ. These are people who were already born again. There is a reason for pointing this out that I will explain. We have had many of our Christian Brothers leave the faith. But If someone knows the law of love and chooses to leave than he really never believed this is between that man and God. All anyone can hope to do would be encourage that man. Any man that denies Jesus is the Christ is the Antichrist. Christ is the savior of the world. He did not come to save you on some later date but rather he comes to you everyday to save you today.

The message they believed was this. There is one God, One father who created us all and who loves us all equally and judges us all equally. If we are honest with ourselves than we know we have fallen short of what a heavenly father would ask. He sent his son to teach the world a new message. Grace, creating a bridge from you to salvation.

This is end of the church interpretation. According to the church resurrection unto life only comes upon earthly death.

According to the bible death and resurrection are events that take place during a man's spiritual life. You put to death the desires of the spirit of this world so the more perfect spirit from heaven can lead you. In the bible Jesus wants to free a man from his desires to do what is wrong so that he may always choose the path of love.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join