It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Interpretation (The message confiscated by the church)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I would like to present to you one paragraph that I believe is the message in the New Testament, the good news.

There is one God; he is in everything, including each of us. There is no religion, no separation, only that which we create. We all have one father and there is only one ministry and this ministry has but one law. Love. He sent his son, the firstborn of his creation to tell us we were forgiven for everything we have done against love. Jesus also told us that the father had only one command, to love. And if we would choose to believe in him than he too would become a part of us, there to help us overcome sin just as he did. The father resurrected Jesus to prove that he gave his son authority to tell us these things. He wants us all to understand him but we have to be willing to believe he can teach us all things. We can know love and choose love when we believe in this message.

This message is for everyone, I too have been made a son and although I am not the Christ, far from it indeed, I am on the path that leads towards being like him.

There is no religion, we are all under the same God, and we are all under the same Judgment. Any separation is created by man not by God. Jesus did not come to create separation; he came to bring all humanity together under one God. It is man who created separation by establishing the church.

You cannot sell a message that does not belong to you. The church needed a message to sell and they came up with an interpretation that was not allowed to be challenged. Each break in the church is simply a different man selling a slightly different interpretation.

I do not judge these men as the gospel clearlystates that all authority was put into place by God. So as these men were placed by God only he can be their judge. Although I disagree with their message I do not separate myself from them, I only encourage them to become like me.

What I give you I give you freely because I do not own the message. I must work with my hands because I am a man just like you. A man with faith much like you. A man with a gift much like you.

For anyone who reads the paragraph above and could believe in a love, a message, a brotherhood as beautiful as this please pray for me. I believe that I have been called by God to bring this message to the world by laying out an interpretation of the New Testament that will show that the message above is indeed the message Christ brought to the world. Rather not I but the power of the Holy Spirit that is at work inside of me.

With love and prayer to all my brothers and sisters,

Thank you for the inspiration Wild and Akragon

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

This is truth.

The chuch set up so many rules that man must follow to make it to heaven when Brother said love for Father and others will get you in.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Well, that is a message I can understand and agree with. I wish you well on your journey.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Thank you both for the encouragement.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I agree with your post, but are now waiting for the religious/duality driven people to say it is their view/idol/indoctrination or you are damned

When we are in harmony with each other and can only see beauty/love in each other then we are as one. No soul that is ready is misplaced for small minded things like religion/dogma no matter what the priests preach and believe is. God do not misplace souls however much my ego/mind want to believe otherwise sometimes

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Just asking, but dont you think that the louder one shouts, this message, the more attention Satan and his minions which are legion,would spend trying to bring you to heel?
Just sayin, its a real good thing if your faith is strong, because you may be headed for a trial of it unwittingly.....
Peace......s

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

There is one God; he is in everything, including each of us. There is no religion, no separation, only that which we create. We all have one father and there is only one ministry and this ministry has but one law. Love. He sent his son, the firstborn of his creation to tell us we were forgiven for everything we have done against love. Jesus also told us that the father had only one command, to love. And if we would choose to believe in him than he too would become a part of us, there to help us overcome sin just as he did. The father resurrected Jesus to prove that he gave his son authority to tell us these things. He wants us all to understand him but we have to be willing to believe he can teach us all things. We can know love and choose love when we believe in this message.

And this is beautiful, no one could put it any better. Except this video. S&F OP. This is also how I believe, it really is this simple.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi, sac!
I just noticed this thread; anything coming from you is bound to be worth reading...
beautifully written and expressed. I don't see how ANYONE could refute your words....I agree with your premise entirely.

edit on 9-1-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

EDIT: (and then I saw the "thanks" at the bottom - wow....I'm honored, and of course "you're welcome!" - for whatever it is I offered that touched you - You've been an inspiration to me, as well! Glad you have touched base here again!!)
~Wild

edit on 9-1-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
We're all saved, being saved, and going to be saved! No lasting death, no abyss, no Hell. This is why Jesus often spoke in terms of "the kingdom of heaven is like..." for that is our destiny and destination. You, me, everybody...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Just asking, but dont you think that the louder one shouts, this message, the more attention Satan and his minions which are legion,would spend trying to bring you to heel?
Just sayin, its a real good thing if your faith is strong, because you may be headed for a trial of it unwittingly.....
Peace......s

I am fully aware by making this claim i am inviting a fight. It is because i love my brothers that I am willing to stand up for what is right. I will bring the sword of the Gospel. If God is for us who can stand against us?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

thank you my friend...

Im glad my words inspire some people... *blush*

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Excellent,no one could have said it better star and flag for you!!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Awesome post! Other than the part about Jesus being resurrected, I agree with everything you posted.

S&F My friend.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How does one post that there is but one religion, love, then delve into the whole religion of Christianity?

I see what you did there.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well said my friend, and I believe everything you have stated is true. When you think of true love, nothing should be separated. Unfortunately the entire world has separated themselves from each other.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

I love that song. Thank you

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's all fair and well that you believe Christ brought this message to the world... but what you are then saying is that without Christ we cannot acknowledge this message... which contradicts you saying that religion doesn't matter, we are all the same, etc.... we all need to accept each-others beliefs, not just accept Jesus or the messages from the bible.. just accept each-other and in so doing, we will accept all historical religious/mythological ideologies and hold them to heart. For, what is important to you, my bro, my sis, is important to me.
edit on 2013/1/9 by Jimjolnir because: avoiding grammar nazis

edit on 2013/1/9 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Let me help you understand what I am saying so that no one may accuse me of trying to start a new religion. There is one god, there is one ministry, there is no religion, and there is no separation We all live by the same spirit. We have all done things that were against love, which we know is wrong. We know we deserve to be judged when we do these things. If your faith stops there that is your decision, but let me present you with the following.

Jesus is the only man to promise forgiveness of sins. The concept of Grace did not exist prior to Jesus. So either Jesus is the son of God and died and was resurrected to forgive our sins. Or we are still dead in our sin. I believe that God loves me like a father and thus forgives me like his son.

You see it takes great faith to believe that you have been forgiven, and even greater faith to believe that you can be set free from your sin. But it really is that simple. Do you believe in Grace? If you do than you must believe in Jesus Christ, since he is the man through which Grace entered the world.

This is the only logical conclusion.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

thank you my friend...

Im glad my words inspire some people... *blush*

I have started my work on the interpretation of Paul. When I get finished with one of the books I will post it for your critique.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimjolnir

It's all fair and well that you believe Christ brought this message to the world... but what you are then saying is that without Christ we cannot acknowledge this message... which contradicts you saying that religion doesn't matter, we are all the same, etc.... we all need to accept each-others beliefs, not just accept Jesus or the messages from the bible.. just accept each-other and in so doing, we will accept all historical religious/mythological ideologies and hold them to heart. For, what is important to you, my bro, my sis, is important to me.
edit on 2013/1/9 by Jimjolnir because: avoiding grammar nazis

edit on 2013/1/9 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

I am going to direct you to a post from a man that answers this much better than I could. And also to provide you with another witness to what I am saying.

www.oshoteachings.com...

edit on 9-1-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join