It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan wants Alex back on his show, his opinion on gun activists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I apologize, but every time I post a video, it doesn't work. So, I will post the link.

Piers Morgan's response on CNN

Any thoughts on this, ATS?
edit on 9-1-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Piers Morgan was mad and then he woke up the next morning and saw the ratings.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If Pierce had any balls he should ask Jesse Ventura back....

But I doubt that would happen very soon...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Copy everything after the = sign and post it in the Youtube tab on the top right of the edit menu

If Alex Jones does make it back on air, he should definitely not explode like last time. He embarrassed himself and all those considered to be conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Its not that he wants him back.. he was asked would he have him back, which he replies in the context of yeah why not... know it may seem picky but it slightly annoys me when headlines are misleading.. reminds me of a tabloid.. ats is not a tabloid!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Don't know about the US but Morgans talk shows were pretty popular in the Uk however he did seem to favour to meet people who had a sketchy past drugs/alcohol/extra marital affairs for example.. What really annoys me about him is that 90% of the people he had on show would be crying by the end of it which I found profoundly odd. Just remember this man was a snooping reporter who exposed a lot of life changing stories for a lot of celebs but yet they would go on his shows and break down like weak children... Does anyone else find that a little strange. I don't trust him or his media hyped up enterprise.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tattersley

Popular with who? The brain dead strictly come dancing / on ice / jungle / celeb big brother watchers and the poor poor dead in the water celebrities desperate to kick start their careers?.
Not feeling much sympathy really.

To Piers credit he didn'y lie or deny he'd given Alex enough rope to hang himself with. Alex should go back, but he really needs to tone it way down and act like an adult.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

If Piers morgan has any guts he would get Gerrald Celente and Max Keiser to debate him as well at the same time. Then watch his credibility shrink to nothing

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

The worst thing is, Piers Morgan doesn't give a damn about Sandy Hook. This is all about increasing his own exposure in America. He's a self serving narcissist with an over inflated ego. I'm sick of seeing his smug face.

Alex jones is doing the same thing.

They both have huge egos that need constant feeding.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I was thinking Ron Paul. That would be a debate I would tune in to watch.

top topics

join