It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Bangayan won't be charged for threatening L.A. schools (owner of 9 firearms).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Kyle Bangayan won't be charged for threatening L.A. schools (owner of 9 firearms).

www.dailybulletin.com

LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles County prosecutors will not file charges against a Cal Poly Pomona student who allegedly posted violent threats on social media against schools.

In the aftermath of Friday's school shooting in Connecticut, the arrest of Kyle Bangayan, 24, of Pomona on Sunday received national attention.

Bangayan was arrested at his parents' home in Hollywood, where authorities recovered nine firearms, including rifles, handguns and a shotgun.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.tmz.com

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Kyle allegedly wrote, "No really America, if you post one more Facebook post about the shooting at that elementary school, I swear to whatever f**king god you believe in that I will do the same goddamn thing."

The rant continues, "I have the guns, I have the incentive, and I won't commit suicide at the end, I'll just go to the next f**king school and the next and the next ..."

And he goes on ... "So I woke up this morning and said to myself ... Dang you know [what] would be really awesome right now ... some dead kindergarteners ... and Christmas early."

This is disgusting, this guy clearly needs to be either locked up or seen to by a psychiatric professional. I am sickened by the horrific nature of his words, I really hope he gets whats coming to him. There is no place in society for people like this.

*Note: Sorry if this has already been posted, I did use the search feature.

www.dailybulletin.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-1-2013 by llBll because: add note.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Bangayan was arrested at his parents' home in Hollywood, where authorities recovered nine firearms, including rifles, handguns and a shotgun.

He was booked into Men's Central Jail in downtown Los Angeles.

Late Monday, prosecutors announced they would not file charges against Bangayan.

FBI agents talked to his parents, searched his apartment and car, and found nothing threatening.

So, he makes threats, they arrest him and find nine firearms including rifles, handguns and a shotgun. Yet, they claimed that the FBI "found nothing threatening"?

WT*!

This punk literally said he was going to kill students repeatedly, actually possessed the weaponry to do so, and there's nothing threatening?

I don't see how this is even possible lol.

There's gotta be something that I'm missing

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Bizarre story! Then again theres no shortage of shameless americans in this generation!

How old is this asian-american, and why is this only on TMZ and likes instead of MSM?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

He's not MKULTRA material.That's why they discarded him so quickly. J/k

I seriously wouldn't put it past the kid though. Geesh, 9 firearms at his age. I don't even own 1, how does this kid get access to 9?

Now that's beyond belief.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature
So, he makes threats, they arrest him and find nine firearms including rifles, handguns and a shotgun. Yet, they claimed that the FBI "found nothing threatening"?

From reading this - Kyle Bangayan: Top 10 Facts You Need to Know the firearms were at his Fathers place, however the police did not release information on who actually owns the guns.

At the East Hollywood home of Felipe Bangayan, Kyle's dad, police found nine firearms including rifles, shotguns and handguns — plus ammunition.

The search of "his" Ponoma home was negative for firearms - but - he was arrested at his Parents' place, so access to those fire arms were possible?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I seriously wouldn't put it past the kid though. Geesh, 9 firearms at his age. I don't even own 1, how does this kid get access to 9?

Looking at the dude, I'd say he failed the physical lol!.

I seriously wouldn't put it past a lot of individuals, having said this... it's ridiculous to think that he's just walking away. As for his ability to get a hold of guns, meh, there's no escaping them. Which is maybe a gift and a curse, considering if these crazy people didn't have the ability to just go grab a gun and start shooting... they'd probably be coming up with extravagant plans using bombs or gases and such.

Regardless, I would think that an example would be made out of this person. There I go thinking again...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by llBll

I wonder if it then comes down to location of residence? That would be pretty crazy to think that because someone has a safe house, that they can threaten the life of people.

He was arrested at his parents house, where the guns were located, right? They literally caught this guy next to red handed!

Also, where is the CIA or FBI to poke him with some 'walking the entrapment line', like they've done plenty of times before. Then arrest this fool for being a terrorist. Call me cold, but seriously, someone could have easily trolled this guy into doing something terrible.

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent, especially as a means of coercion. In the international community, however, terrorism has no legally binding, criminal law definition.[1][2] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for a religious, political or, ideological goal; and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians).

en.wikipedia.org...

Ummm, lets include the definition of coercion?

Coercion (pron.: /koʊˈɜrʃən/) is the practice of forcing another party to act in an involuntary manner (whether through action or inaction) by use of threats or intimidation or some other form of pressure or force. In law, coercion is codified as the duress crime. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in the desired way. Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you wiki

Anyways, as I was saying. This punk is a terrorist. Lets use my tax dollars and some PATRIOT Act here... lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by llBll

So this guy is now free in society? Wow.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by llBll

There may be folks out there that don't agree with me-but seriously,people like this guy..these contaminants should be deleted from the gene pool.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think he was trolling, but that's my opinion. Who really would post that, much less go through with it?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Abstruse

That tends to be my opinion as well. If the cops thought he was really going to do it they would have arrested him. It's likely he was just cranking some chains. Looks like he succeeded in trolling.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

At 24, this "kid" is a legal adult. Of course, I was not living with mommy and daddy at 24 either so he's got some issues. He has the means and he expressed the intent, so he should be locked up.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I just read this on TMZ. wow. I really hope that if this idiot carries out his threats that there will be a hug LAWSUIT against the DA for not filing charges. Such a sickening world we live in.

top topics

join