Signs NDAA again; continues pres/congress fiat; indefinite detention, no due process nor trials

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Its official, something dark & dictatorial is happening NOW - at a level Americans have never seen before.

Powers that it (barry) has signed into law will set a precedent for all subsequent presidents and National Defense Authorization Act to follow. There's virtually no turning back not even in 2017 or whenever this puppet dictator is taken out.

Obviously these laws scream police state. The ability to lock-up honest whistleblowers and throw away the keys, forever silencing them. B's already had a long list of Americans killed. Locking up whoevers left behind after the hitlist, will have a synergistic effect. Guantanamo's door will never open because assasinations and life torture are what the new government's all about.

Sympathizers for the police state will argue "American citizens" will not actually be detained indefinitely but the POTUS is from now on granted that right as deemed fit.

If it takes away your civil freedom & rights, betcha B will rush to sign it or in B's own words "push without delay"

edit on 8-1-2013 by minnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by minnow

The government was given a handful of responsibilities. One of their main responsibilities is to PROTECT our "God given" or natural rights. Meanwhile, theyre the ones who are responsible for violating our rights.

Strip me of my rights and confiscate my guns.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Thanks for posting, though I cannot stomach listening to more than a minute of him talking. I am just too disgusted. He is of course not the only POTUS nor the only recruit of the Power Elite, but he is still the front man in the US, and I refuse to give him more than a minute of my time when I know that he is a big hypocrite and totally a tool and everything he says is for the Power Elite.

Yes, we know why he wants a gun ban and it's not for the little children.

Thanks again.

join