It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok, here you go! this is what "finding bigfoot" needs to take next time!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I've watched the show, and it's a silly show.

Every single episode they "hear" something...or see "something up on the hill"... really? Why aren't we tripping over Sasquatch then?

I've seen Sasquatch myself. There's a thread about it here 'bouts. But not every sound in the woods is Sasquatch...

this show is just about dumb.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Jumping up and down...clapping widdle hands together...please please, oh PLEASE, post a link to your BF thread.

I would love to read your BF experience. I agree, the finding BF show is a weekly, wash, rinse, repeat waste of time.

TIA...Des

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You asked so nicely, too...

There y'go. Enjoy. It was an interesting time.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Everybody that don't believe in bigfoot should read that thread! A damn good account there!
Its like right out of a movie , but real! Lucky to see a bigfoot like that!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Just an FYI

"NOVA

9:00 PM, PBS

What happened when the first modern humans encountered Neanderthals 60,000 years ago? In 2010, scientists announced they had reconstructed much of the Neanderthal genome and the analysis showed that modern humans and Neanderthals had interbred, leaving a small signature of Neanderthal genes in everyone outside Africa today. The new episode "Decoding Neanderthals" explores the implications of this discovery."

Should be very interesting. Who don't like cave man stuff! (I liked the movie caveman-with "Ringo Star") anyway now you know!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

This was posted about 20 hours ago by M.K. Davis. I've watched it a few times and whatever the "thing" is it is big! I can't find any way that it isn't over 7 ft. tall. Check out Davis standing by the fence" with over lap of thing", as it swings its leg over. Its hugh! Also, notice while it runs it is way hunched over and still big! Watch...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
So where's the bogfoot bones?
Do they eat their dead including the bones?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
So where's the bogfoot bones?
Do they eat their dead including the bones?

Bigfoots live in family groups. Where you see one, there are others about. Bigfoots seem to carry off their dead. In the Siege of Honobia in Oklahoma, a Bigfoot was shot and possibly killed, but was apparently carried off by the others. A roadkilled Bigfoot would probably be carried off by the others.

This is why (most researchers think no bones are found) maybe no bones are on hand. But, maybe somewhere in the basement or right in the display there are bones. We don't have a bigfoot to test with what we do have.

source of ex. quote :robertlindsay.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

That's a valid question. One that has occurred to many people. Including those of us who've seen him.

Think about this, if you will...

Nature has marvelous cleaning crews. Little critters who've nothing better to do than eat carrion. Crows, coyotes, myriad types of bugs, and on and on. These reduce a body to next to nothing in very short order. Bones are dragged off by coyotes, bears, etc... to be gnawed upon at their leisure.

Here's another thought to consider.

I'm sure we've all seen, or heard about serial killers telling the police where they disposed of their victims? Even though authorities know exactly where to look, how often do we hear that the search reveals little or nothing of them?

Natures little cleaning crews.

Add to that the sheer vastness of the wild areas even in a country as settled as the United States. Now double that for a nation the size of Canada... Or Siberia? The odds on finding a Sasquatch corpse border on the astronomical.

Or...

They are intelligent, thinking, even feeling creatures who bury their dead in accordance to whatever ritual they may, or may not, have...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I wonder if a bigfoot was after this deer? When deer prance like that it's called stotting. It's used to display their agility and discourage predators from picking them."

Turn up your volume b4 playing its good! (at least I thought so) the deer is not hurt.

edit on 10-1-2013 by RUFFREADY because: ok

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

So they carry their dead away. Then what? Eat the bones???

We find bones (some fossilized) for every other creature that existed on the planet. Except Big Foot? Does that make any sense to you?

We find frozen Mammoths. Even a frozen human in the French Apls. Not one Sasquatch.

There's claims of Big Foot types on 6 out of 7 continents. Not one set one bones.

Big Foot = BS

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Oh my! Are you upset? This Thread "now" is for Jokes, Puns, And Pranks! (we should lol or say what! oh! hah haha ah ha!) Some folks have really seen bigfoot. Like one of the above posters. Now make a Pun or Joke or a dumb prank or go make a thread about "why there ain't no bigfoot" , I'll look forward to reading it! Really! “But now , I must be going, I cannot stay,
I came to say, I must be going.
I’m glad I came, but just the same,
I must be going.”

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

BS? We'll have to agree to disagree, I guess.

As for the bones? I have no idea how often you're out in the wilds, but I used to be out there quite often... See living deer all the time, but dead deer, not all that often aside from alongside the road where they get hit by vehicles. But aside from that? I've not seen all that many deer corpses, so deer must be rare, right? Or bears, I've seen bears, but I've never seen a dead bear, other than a polar bear that Fish and Game in Alaska had to shoot because it had discovered the joys of landfill hunting... So bears must be rare indeed...BS even.

Sasquatch is intelligent, adaptable, and very rare. Perhaps on it's way towards extinction... Bones are going to be scarce. If that, to you, signifies BS, so be it. I'll live.
edit on 1/11/2013 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

What makes you think every pile of old bones, found in the wild, gets tested. I hike a lot of mountainous national forest areas. Once in a blue moon I've run into some old bones, scattered about. Never, not once, have I ever thought...well, I'd better scoop up some bone fragments, and have them tested to see what they are.

Your argument is baseless...jmoho...

Des

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Big Foot bones would not look anything like bear or deer.
You would notice them as being different. Almost human like, just bigger.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
"Release the hounds!":

Universal K-9 Confident That Their Dogs Will Find Bigfoot

This just in.

Last year, Universal K-9 was in contact with the Finding Bigfoot crew vying for a chance to get in on the action to search for Bigfoot with the popular TV show on Animal Planet. It now looks like they got the job and the dog trainers are super stoked and their search begins this weekend in East Texas. "If Bigfoot really exists, I can guarantee you our dogs will find him," Brad Croft of Universal K-9 said, according to a news release.

Now according to everything I've read on bigfoot (which is alot) books by David Paulides, The Hoopa Project, Tribal Bigfoot, Missing 411 East and West volumes to name a few. Dogs don't like to track bigfoots. I've heard stories of course where the dogs that have...wel it didn't work out to well.

Will see!

“If Bigfoot really exists, I can guarantee you our dogs will find him,” Brad Croft of Universal K-9 said, according to a news release.

source: for more on this unfolding adventure : www.tylerpaper.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Interesting.

By all accounts, however... Dogs don't like Sasquatch. Either the scent, or something less tangible. Though what that would be, I don't know, though if the supernatural aspect (iffy, I know...) is true, that might explain it.

It'll be interesting to see if they're taken up on their offer...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Big Foot bones would not look anything like bear or deer.
You would notice them as being different. Almost human like, just bigger.

You, to me at least, have not spent any real time hiking or camping in rugged forested areas. For one, finding undisturbed bones is a rarity. Mother nature, and her friends make haste of dead animal remnants. Once bones are scattered about, it takes an expert to determine what they may have come from.

Your assertions that a lone bone, dried out, and gnawed on by previous predators is easily identifiable, is ludicrous at best. It takes seasoned forensics experts to even determine if found bones are even from a human body.

Big Foot bones would look like any other animal bones....they won't have property of Big Foot stamped on them, my friend.

ETA: I have a 150 lb Great Pyrenees dog. I get long beef shank bones cut in 14 inch sections for him, from my local butcher. It takes Bear only a few days of on and off gnawing on his treat to make it look like something that didn't look like the major portion of the leg of a cow. Just sayinn'....

Des

edit on 13-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
more info on captured bigfoot!! ( Dasiy in the box) Ed Smith who brought us the news is now known!

This was just released today. I was pretty suprised. But, I'd like a little more information. Its been awhile.

edit on Mon Jan 14 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed in error

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Rick rolled...again....

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join