It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones off of Drunge Report almost entirely

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I was going back to drudge report on the Alex Jones v Piers Morgan stories looking for an update and he was almost completely removed from the site. None of the links available just hours ago were any place on the site.

www.drudgereport.com...

I am wondering why the withdraw of support when he had supported AJ even after the interview to a great extent.

edit on 8-1-2013 by exitusstatuquo because: edited for small errors

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

You can only support a lunatic for so long. Eventually you start to look like a lunatic too...

Des

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

It is a news aggregate site and frankly it was two people that didn't advance the debate one way or the other. Why would a site like Drudge, which is probably monitoring its "click-through" rate on links like a hawk, keep up a link that probably received barely any play? Speculation of course, but that would be my guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I guess Destinyone has it correct.

Years ago i found AJ to be interesting. Soon I took everything from him with a inch of salt.
Later I only watched him for amusement (sometimes even betting with friends, how long it will take til he gets a burn out from his own lunatic ranting)

The CNN 'debate' was the nail in the coffin. That's it, he showed how he lost it completely, being overly paranoid and not able to stick to a simple debate about one single topic. And he even went into a behaviour that every sane person older than 12y should avoid to be taken serious: calling for fist fights, the "jolly rogers" (not realizing that englands flag has the same colors as the US-flag, and the worst; mocking accents.

Beside he had not a single argument on the topic.

This was already enough to discredit himself, but being AJ he even topped that with the follow up paranoia video that he is followed by bloomberg-mafia-cops-hitman.

The only question i have left on Alex Jones is: is he really that paranoid/deluded, or is he playing the role for his minions/followers?

top topics

join