It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is selling POISON - literally!. Product contains Lead, Aluminum, Arsenic, and Mercury!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

No it wasn't. His post contains dis-info about lead. I stopped reading there. It is a website shilling for Tangy Tangerine. I already said this in a couple posts above. Read the thread.

edit on 8-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tehdouglas
reply to post by WaterBottle

"Did you know that an apple contains 3-5 mg of aluminum and trace amounts of lead, arsenic and mercury? Micro or trace minerals are essential for good health if they come from an organic or plant source. In contrast, if they come from an inorganic or metallic source, such as heavy metals, they are toxic. For example, iodine in an organic form is necessary for health. Non-organic or metallic iodine in the same amount can kill you."

"Organic trace minerals are not deposited in the body like inorganic forms of these elements.
Research shows that organic plant-derived trace minerals will actually replace the heavy metals deposited in the body. The heavy metals are then flushed from the body."
edit on 8-1-2013 by JohnInFL because: pulled post out of quote

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Its not against everything we know to say that manmade, artificial compounds do alot of damage to the human body while organic, natural compounds, which are derived from plants, react differently in our bodies. Its also true that most of these metals have both organic and inorganic versions. People complaining about fluoride know this because they add the fertilizer concoction to our water rather than the naturally occurring type. I cant find much information on lead other than the claim that the amount found in tangy tangerine is 800 times less than what has been deemed as poisonous.

"Once a plant source utilizes minerals from the ground, they are digested, making them ionic or electrical in nature. This makes it easier for the body to assimilate and use the minerals at a cellular level. Subsequently, they are not stored or deposited somewhere else in the body. Trace minerals in their inorganic form are not easy for the body to use. They are stored in the tissues and eventually large amounts build up and become extremely toxic."

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The second link simply says that there are other sources besides Tangy Tangerine which contain higher levels of these toxic metals.

They even cite the FDA, EPA and GlaxoSmithKline.

Ironic how Alex has slammed these very institutions for telling us that mercury was not only safe but good...

Thank you!! This is the whole point I was trying to make.

If this was a product being pushed by Donalds Rumsfeld with the exact ingredients, AJ would be in an outrage...
edit on 8-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that there are heavy metals and toxins in numerous food products and the drinking water sources.... I did quite a bit of reading about this and the lack of vitamins and minerals we need in most food products..... Awhile back I began using an assortment of vitamins and a couple of super foods, one of which is chlorella which detoxifies your gastrointestinal system of heavy metals... Within a week I could feel and see by my physical appearance that the stuff was doing something beneficial for me... I have to have lab work done in a week and I'm anxious to see if there will be changes from my last visit that wasn't all that great.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

The website you linked was full of dis-into and was shilling. It's weird how you replied with a shill link from Tangy Tangerine a minute after my thread was posted.

And organic or inorganic lead is still going to posion you, same with Arsenic. This has nothing to do with plants or being all natural. An organic compound means one that contains carbon.

An organic compound is any member of a large class of gaseous, liquid, or solid chemical compounds whose molecules contain carbon.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well I do agree that no matter which way the dice falls, Alex is gonna end up looking bad, but I could care less so oh well there

But I do think that our bodies can deal with certain elements in organic form while the inorganic would reek havoc. After doing some more research I came across the term Ultra Trace Elements. They are studying how certain elements which seem toxic may indeed be essential to our daily diets, but in small forms. This is similar to how other elements are necessary yet too much can hurt us, except the levels needed are much smaller and therefore can go over the danger limit easier. Heres a link to a pdf which talks about these elements, including lead on page 10- naldc.nal.usda.gov...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

"The website you linked was full of dis-into and was shilling. It's weird how you replied with a shill link from Tangy Tangerine a minute after my thread was posted.

Im not a shill, dont care for Alex Jones, have never tried tangy tangerine, and my post came 6 minutes after yours. The links I posted has information which went along with what I know, so I posted it. I didnt just have it sitting here waiting in my arsenal of posts to dish out.

"And organic or inorganic lead is still going to posion you, same with Arsenic. This has nothing to do with plants or being all natural. An organic compound means one that contains carbon. "

Im talking about Organic, as in all natural, occurs without man as opposed to man made, inorganic, which is a bunch of chemicals put together in a labratory to artificially create something. Like Fluoride as opposed to Fluorosilicic acid.

So sorry if you think im some shill who is being paid to post stuff
I just dont post alot and decided to stick around awhile, especially since i posted early on so I figured someone would actually respond to me this time rather than adding a post to page 9+ as usual. I'll get out of your hair, my beds callin.
edit on 9-1-2013 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Himalayan natural pink salt also contains some lead and other trace minerals.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I hate to clue you guys in, but pretty much any water source has microscopic trace elements from one end of the periodic table to the other. Any bite of food you get'll have at least a few atoms of lead, antimony, cadmium et al. It's not that it's contaminated, that's the way it works.

If you very carefully distill water, you can get most of that out. But pick up a grape, an orange, an apple, a carrot, and unless it was grown in some abnormal lab hydroponics, you're going to get that.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The irony is, this is the type of thing Alex Jones would do about a product. Blow things out of context. Still I had to stop listening to Alex Jones when it started becoming an infomercial for tangy tangerine.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

About lead, theres no doubt that its bad for you in pretty large amounts and over extended periods of time, some even believe its what helped along the fall of the Roman Empire but I think the dangers are a bit over rated, especially the "eating paint chips" propaganda of the 70's.
When I was a kid in the 70s/80s, I would go off into the woods every day with my benjamin pellet gun, I kept the lead pellets in my mouth for quick reloading and I cant tell you how many I swallowed over the years, the same with a friend of mine that would accompany me.
We both turned out pretty sane and successful... for the most part

edit on 1/9/2013 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

What a load of bull S** from OP

Can't you folks read

every metal is listed, EVEN GOLD

this is obviously one of those legal things that have to go on label

OP just selected bad metals to bich about

What a sly way to attack Alex, you wish you had his balls

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
At the risk of labeling myself an idiot I will admit to having used TT for a two month period.

I figured what the hell and tried it.

For the first two weeks I experienced intense and deep sinus congestion. It was congestion like I had never experienced before.

When it passed I felt fine. I didnt feel different but I felt fine.

At the end of the two month supply, when I ran out, the same congestion came back. It was horrible. I couldnt breath and it only got worse at night so I couldnt sleep.

A couple of weeks passed and it cleared up but for at least another month my mucus had a TT flavor to it.

I dont experience allergies and I wasnt sick during these periods. I can only guess that it was somehow related to the TT.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

I get it. It's not OK for these trace amounts of these metals everywhere else, but AOK for his product to (possibly) contain them. Got it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight76

There is a recommended daily allowance for these substances and anything plant derived is tested to make sure it is in compliance. Certain amounts are completely natural.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
As a chemist, I would like to make a few points about this thread and the product in question.

My concern about the ingredients of "T.T." is primarily the high dosage of Viamin A. 15 times the daily requirements is WAY too much! Vitamin A is fat soluble and accumulates in the fatty tissues of the body. Consistant high doses can reach toxic levels.

Read the list of ingredients carefully. Each serving of T.T. contains 300mg (approx.1/100th of an ounce) of "Plant Derived Mineral Powder" The contents of Plant Derived Mineral Powder reads like the Periodic Table of the Elements. This is probably the BEST ingredient contained in the product! Trace minerals in small amounts are beneficial to your health. I suggest you research "Dead doctors don't lie". Old material, but good info.

Plant Derived Mineral Powder is actually ROCK. You read correctly........ rock.

In Utah there is a rock formation containing Humic Shale. Humic Shale is a metamorphic rock created by the receeding glaciers. As they melted the glaciers dropped huge volumes of rock that had been dragged and crushed from the Arctic down to the western US. The plants that grew using this mineralized soil contained virtually every element on the periodic table. As they died, these plants formed a thick layer of decaying matter, which eventually formed rock, which we now know as Humic Shale. We now mine it and sell it as a suppliment for depleted soil and as a dietary suppliment.

Occasional doses of Plant Derived Mineral Powder should be good for you. I would avoid daily doses of T.T. because of 15x too much Vitamin A.

Do not fear the trace minerals. Mother Nature knows best.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by masterofnone

I get what you are saying about the vitamin a. I can tell you that for two yrs it has worked for me. I'm pretty sure the author of that book is behind the formula of tt. I bet there is some reason for the levels and it proaly has something to do with it working in conjunction with something else.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join