What do the terms/symbols Swastika, Aryan, Caucasian have in common?

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Because of Hitler I guess, I used to think of Aryans, the Swastika, and caucasians as his perfect race of tall slender blonde blue eyed soldiers that train out in the fields with only boxer shorts on (some documentary)

And because of stormfront thread where it was argued Swastika has no definite origin

Really? I can't help to think that these terms were more recently for some reason, stolen from ancient cultures for whatever reason and used spitefully or supremacist

Is Swastika vedic?
Is Aryan vedic?
And isn't Caucasian... like "middle asian" or something?

edit on 8-1-2013 by minnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Correct.
Correct.
Correct.

The Aryans were said to be the descendants of Atlantis that carried over their beliefs and traditions. This is where Hitler got his 'Aryan supremacy' idea. He took it a bit far. Since the Swastika was a central focal point in the Hindu doctrine, he stole it to fit his purposes, and reversed it to mean evil.
edit on 8-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnow

And because of stormfront thread where it was argued Swastika has no definite origin

I have seen a LOT of things read on stormfront as part of a long study I am doing on the effects of in-breeding.

But I always thought that it came from the Indus Valley Civilization and kinda just spread out.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The Aryans were Caucasians, though most of them had red or brown hair and green eyes as apposed to what Hitler promoted, also they were very tall physically. Those mummies that are found on the border between India and china are the Aryans and yes the swastika was one of the symbols they used. They continued into India and were basically survivors driven from their homelands by a major cataclysmic which killed most of them.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Hitlers use of the Swastika came from his involvement with the Thule Society, who used a version of the Swastika as their official symbol...

...it was from this society that he got his beliefs.

join