It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official: Iran has nukes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

No one wants war but if you were to be walking down a street in the Government controlled areas of Syria you would see young Men wearing T-shirts with a Mushroom Cloud on it with the words Islamic Bomb.

The Iranian population has 70% of the people under the age of 30 years old. Now 94% desire good relations with the United States. 99% desire a Free Democratic Iran. It is not the general public of Iran that we have a problem with...it is the Old Religious Guard that will do anything to stay in power including killing it's own young people who are so many.

The danger is if the Old Guard does develop a Bomb then such a Bomb or Nuclear Fuel could be sold to various Terrrorist Groups. An Old Iranian Guard that will see it's rule challenged by Pro-Democracy Iranian Leaders will do just about anything to keep power including starting a War with Israel or the U.S. as a way to garnish sympathy from it's own people.

The U.S. cannot allow a regime such as the one that rules Iran to build Nukes. If this happens and nothing is done then the largest energy reserves in the World will be held hostage by a group of 80 something Religious Fanatics.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by munkey66

Actually...the root definition of a INFIDEL is a person who does not stay either chaste or sexually faithful to their spouce.

Muslims tend to veiw the Western World's people as perverse and decadent as well as acting contrary to their beliefs of how one should act in a sexual manner.

Split Infinity

I will be sure to inform Dictionary.com of their mistake
dictionary.com

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

Ahmajinedad never said that, I thought that was old news jeez !

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Hey! They can't put anything on the Internet that's not true! LOL!

Who told us that?

The Internet! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
Ahmadinejad has stated publicly that Israel should be wiped off the map. That is not propaganda, those are his words.

Not saying the Iranian people want it. But the people in control sure do.

Source and did he say the zionist goverment or Israel? I myself would not mind if all the Israel goverment was disbanded and all the poleticians (if not proof of dissagrement with current pollicy) was forever imprisoned/"put in mental institutions" as traitors to humanity and everything that is pure/loving and holy. The zionists are for me the same sickness as the nazis, just another group of people prosecuting/bullying/killing another.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

If the quote was a misquote, my apologies. I had never seen that part of it. So that is my ignorance.

I see what you are saying about possibly being propaganda...but IMO that is naive thinking. I wouldn't put anything past a guy who says that Israel and it's supporters will not survive, ro whatever the wording he is using happens to be. We have also heard from different sources that Iran has been hiding a weapons program for years. If Obama was going to go in guns a-blazin', he'd have done it before now....now they have the ability to lob or sneak a nuke into this country.

Obama doesn't want a war with Iran. Much of the Middle East would love to see Israel gone. It's just putting two and two together.

Not most of the leaders of the different countries in the middle east from my point of view. Israel is a perfect scapegoat to keep the people (sheep) in check when the fundamentalistic use of islam is not fully working.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Considering that the whol world has been saying that Iran has been close for the last year or more, I think it is highly possible.

Could be wrong.

So because someone states something like that without providing ANY proof what so ever and do so enough times... you believe that to be true?
Is that your approach to life?

So in fact... I could start a group calling a random person a babbling psychopathic child molester and if I endure long enough, it might become truth in a matter of years? Even though the person never harmed a soul?

We have to stop believing in politicians. Todays politicians are not the noble men that once created democracies. They are schooled... the have advertising agents help them appear just right and they have spin doctors help them say just the right words.
They are inbred liars and should be treated as such.

Having said that, we also owe to ourselves as citizens of supposedly free nations to keep moral high and intentions good. We need to revert to backing outrageous claims with extraordinary evidence. Evidence that is NOT provided by shady letter agencies or the words of "friendly" nations that depend on us.

ANYONE is innocent until proven guilty, unfortunately any given American administration (no the US citizens) have time and time again proven themselves after their departure to be amoral pieces of # that in various ways have committed crimes against worlds democracy and humanity.

Iran might be tough in their rhetoric and have inner turmoil but I can pretty much guarantee you that no citizen of Iran wants to nuke anyone or any country. And I have my doubts that Ahmed himself really wants to. I think he honestly just wants some leverage to Nuclear Israel so their Zionist administration can't continue their destruction of the middle east.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Britguy

No one wants war but if you were to be walking down a street in the Government controlled areas of Syria you would see young Men wearing T-shirts with a Mushroom Cloud on it with the words Islamic Bomb.

The Iranian population has 70% of the people under the age of 30 years old. Now 94% desire good relations with the United States. 99% desire a Free Democratic Iran. It is not the general public of Iran that we have a problem with...it is the Old Religious Guard that will do anything to stay in power including killing it's own young people who are so many.

The danger is if the Old Guard does develop a Bomb then such a Bomb or Nuclear Fuel could be sold to various Terrrorist Groups. An Old Iranian Guard that will see it's rule challenged by Pro-Democracy Iranian Leaders will do just about anything to keep power including starting a War with Israel or the U.S. as a way to garnish sympathy from it's own people.

The U.S. cannot allow a regime such as the one that rules Iran to build Nukes. If this happens and nothing is done then the largest energy reserves in the World will be held hostage by a group of 80 something Religious Fanatics.

Split Infinity

Source please for all this rubbish! Where d you get these stats from? Is it the White House or do you just make them up! It is just so much crap.

The people of Iran are a self determining people who can do as they want.

I can not and will not accept that the US supports Israel, a rouge Nation, with lots of Nukes, while condemning other Nations on the pretext of WMD when these WMD do not in fact exist.

The same three posters make the same accusations time and time again, after they have been fully debunked, thread after thread after thread. It does raise some interesting questions.

P

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

If true, how long until Iran gets the Russia/China OK and goes ahead and tries to obliterate Israel?

I give it six months, probably less.

www.wnd.com...
edit on 8-1-2013 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)

Lol If you think Iran really wants to nuke Israel you are brain washed. The reason Israel and the US are so scared of Iran having a Nuke, is that that they all of a sudden become very hard to invade / threaten / push around - military conflict will be catastrophic. Israel and the US like to be able to invade other countries without fear of proper retaliation. Iran having nukes puts it in the same basket as Russia and china in that the US will be very unlikely to directly attack them as they did Iraq.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
They can have all the nukes they want, especially if they were gifted from North Korea.

Chances are they DON'T WORK, and they will end up destroying themselves.

The world would know if these weapons had been tested.

Just my humble opinion though.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
They can have all the nukes they want, especially if they were gifted from North Korea.

Chances are they DON'T WORK, and they will end up destroying themselves.

The world would know if these weapons had been tested.

Just my humble opinion though.

NK tested theirs - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Reza Kahlili is a long term CIA disinformation agent, who betrayed his people DECADES ago

His information is as useful as information from your local Turnip

I keep waiting for you SplitInfinity to leave ATS and join US/Israeli army, so that you can go to war, risk your life

And maybe not come back, so we don't have to read your spit covered nonsense

You are such a brave man with other people's lives,

PUT DOWN THE COKE

PUT DOWN THE COOKIES AND CHIPS

GO TO WAR ALREADY

What are you waiting for ???? Are you waiting for Me to go die for your Ideas and view of the world ?

Damn chickenhawks on the internet posting from mom's basement

edit on 9-1-2013 by JewAgainstZionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Rules of ATS:

When a threat title says either "OFFICIAL" or "PROOF!!!oneone" then you're sure its the BSwagon... now its up to you to take it for a ride or not.

"Iran has nukes"... pffft... "official"... sure...

this thing about "having nukes"... I mean, they can have it, we can have it, me and you can have it... just go to freakin ex-ussr and buy one or more of those things. Russia has a surplus and many more missing since the coldwar paranoia...

If iran really wants nooks, they already have them... for a long time. They dont need a "national program" for that. Have you seen their scientists? They're pretty damn good. And most of them are working out of iran. Which means Iran is like a little version of china, working everywhere, watching and learning how everything is done. So they dont need a program to have nooks... they need an energy program, which its what they have - nukes dont need a "program" these days and certainly not with the top notch scientists they have.

The only "official" or "proof" you can have about iran is the undeniable truth that there is more than meets the eye or else "Master of the World and Evil little bastard bibi and his army of hell and doom" would have already attacked or bombed that crap. But no... theres much more to it that they have to use little assassins and undercover ops that cant be traced back to them to wage and fabricate their war, and they need the US. Why the hell they need the US if the thing wasnt too big for them to handle? They're only good at bulldozing neighborhoods and bombing gaza which is smaller than a golf course anyway...

For Iran's sake, I hope they have nukes.
edit on 9-1-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
i don't care if iran has nukes and neither should anyone else in a military context anyway. no one will ever use nukes on another, it's just not a viable defense or offense when global extinction is the outcome. doesn't matter how fundamentalist religions or the muslims are, non of them want everyone worldwide to be dead. some religious nuts may want everyone but them dead, but nukes cannot deliver that, it's all or nothing.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by samlf3rd

Almost officially official. Depends on your poltical view I guess.

No, depends on your political fantasy, Official would be Iran declaring them selves a nuclear armed state not joe blow on the net trying to pull peoples legs

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Possessing nuclear weapons is a dead end.....
The facts is that they are unuseable.
Nobody wants WW3 and first use would bring the missiles down on those users.....
MAD is real and its working......
The strange part of course is why they keep making more and more of them.....
But i guess its good money for some....
Iran cannot possibly be attacked....the window is closed. period....
The western nations had better get over it.
If they really DOhave the bomb,
Saudis and others will be lining to produce their own as well.....
All driven by insanity......greed is a sickness of the mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Hey! They can't put anything on the Internet that's not true! LOL!

Who told us that?

The Internet! LOL!

Split Infinity

Maybe ask a Christian or Muslim what it means to get a better understanding, or better yet a Christian or Muslim scholar would be better so as not to get confused with infidelity and infidel.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
So people come on the forums and post about how Iran is 2 months away, 5 months away, a week away, but they can't ever possibly have achieved it?

It's all just propaganda. Either Iranian propaganda, or American propaganda, either way very unlikely Iran has a working bomb and if that is true, it's even more unlikely it will ever be used.

Although all of the rhetoric has been about stopping them before they have a bomb? So that means no war with Iran now? Or will they change their tune, and we must stop them before they get more? Like Iraq?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I was wondering why Iran was out of the news for so long. If they are so bad, and are planning to kill everyone, why aren't people in an uproar? Answer: Because the news tells them how to feel and they go along with it. If it isn't in the news, no one thinks about it.

That's funny, it was big news the other day that Iran and the US are almost at an agreement with regards to the nuclear program, you know, the one for peaceful civilian power and medical isotope creation, you know, the program that simply can't produce bomb grade material, that same program that's open to IAEA inspections, and is being run by a country that signed, and abides by, the NPT.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If they have nukes, they're not going to actively seek to use them. They would have them as insurance, assurance that if Israel tries to send nukes their way, Israel will get hit hard (even with the shield they have). It's the same reason North Korea isn't foolish enough to use their arsenal on another country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join