It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great point for Intelligent design! And I'm an atheist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It is terrifying for the mind, the mind has been in charge of you for along time but the mind is not a kind master to have. The mind will not like it at all because it knows it's time as your boss is coming to an end.

The mind is a tool for you to use, it is very handy to have but the human condition is to be ensnared within the bars of the mind and it is a fearsome place to live which not many escape.
All you will be doing is claiming your rightful place - a new king is born which will overthrow the authority of the mind.
It is freedom from mind made delusion.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Itisnowagain

It is you that is suffering.

It's not that I am suffering. It's that the world of man has, is, and always will suffer because we are what we are - human. When I hear of people (billions of them) preaching that love is the answer, what I'm actually hearing is wishful thinking. Whether we are a random freak of nature or whether we are eternal beings of light, we must take care of where we find ourselves now, and that means taking physical action against the growing number of those who would step on the majority for their own selfish desires.

The human condition is to suffer. The suffering happens because one feels incomplete, it is energetic, it's a feeling deep inside that feels like something is missing, something is lost. Humans feel isolated and alien in this world. This feeling gives the mind something to cure, the mind feels that if it gets something it can fill up the feeling of emptiness so it searches for that which will complete it. It looks in time for the end of suffering, it looks outside itself for that which will complete itself. But it is an endless search because if it is not with you how can you ever get to it, tomorrow never comes. The search is for the final resting place.

The bible story is about this feeling of separation that humans feel. Adam was separated from God in the story (bible) by listening to the serpent (the speaking mind). He told Adam that he could become like God and this made Adam believe he was separate from God. From that day on Adam wanted to return to God not realizing that the serpent was decieving him. Nothing is separate.
The only cure to human suffering is the realization of oneness. The human you believe you are that is assumed separate from everything does not exist in reality. This moment is one and is being done and you are just an expression of oneness. All the time humans worry about doing life and it is unnecessary. They worry about things they have absolutely no control over. They watch the tv with it's horrific images and fill themselves with pain and tell everyone how awful everything is.

The body is here and now always and the mind is full of stories it has lapped up and is full of fear for the future and guilt from the past and it is feeding the body full of hormones and chemicals that harm the body and cause discomfort (anxiety and other disorders caused by mental unhealth/dis-ease). The body which recieves sensation is ignored by most unless there is pain and then even that wants to be escaped.
The body is where life is, the body is what feels aliveness but humans spend a life time in their minds and miss life (aliveness) completely. If they could feel life they would not be suffering but they 'think' life.

As you say " we must take care of where we find ourselves now". Look around 'now' at what is present, look at what is appearing as reality but don't believe the serpent (speaking mind), it is deceptive. The light of consciousness is the light that is appearing presently.
edit on 13-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

You do not realize the original SET UP. You are not supposed to have prior knowelege to your incarnation! Free will was given as a counterbalance to not having telepathapy to your creator. What is wrong with your trivial arguements? They have no basis to being spoken about you are blind as to the reason you exist. Talk about frustrating.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

What is all original set up?
There is no freewill for individuals as there is nothing separate.
And what trivial arguements are you speaking about?

Actually, i am not at all sure what any of your post means, could you elaborate?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You say i am blind to why i exist - does that mean you believe there is a reason why you exist?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I will be back later to see if you have explained your post.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

What is all original set up?
There is no freewill for individuals as there is nothing separate.
And what trivial arguements are you speaking about?

Actually, i am not at all sure what any of your post means, could you elaborate?

My thought is if you have a belief system no one can penitrate it. If there is no John Stuart Mill Philosophy it does not exist (Free Will Inventor Of) me exponant of the trivial. You are and are not of your whole, you have individuality, yet you have a greater source being telling you "listen to me" (Higher Self) is begging you.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You say i am blind to why i exist - does that mean you believe there is a reason why you exist?

To understand thyself. In perfection.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I care about it. That's how the world changes.

I love what is present. I embrace what is appearing presently. Conscious contact with what is happening, in this, the presence. Kindness in the here and now. Seeing the happening as it is happening.
edit on 12-1-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

And you realize we are not talking about a Robert Hallmark card (in the mail) Kansas USA. Love is an energy form that encompasses electromagnetic, gravitational force Science cannot yet explain (and never will). If you take pure will with intent you can change the whole whorl.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
dont forget there are things in nature out in space which do resemble intelligent creation, on november 28 1967 Jocelyn Bell Burnell and Antony Hewish thought they had found intelligent life untill they realised they had discovered the first pulsar so things can seem 'created' which are purly natural phenomena

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by garret
dont forget there are things in nature out in space which do resemble intelligent creation, on november 28 1967 Jocelyn Bell Burnell and Antony Hewish thought they had found intelligent life untill they realised they had discovered the first pulsar so things can seem 'created' which are purly natural phenomena

I will tell you this; that pulsar has consciousness and so being is intellegent. All things created have within them an aspect of Origin's design. Where is the imagination, the exploration of ones own being. It is a fact that the miracle of the human genome is deniable; strange in that those denying that body expression occupy it.
edit on 15-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: light energy has expression, just no english in that it can talk to you

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

i'm not going to lie to you.....i am SHOCKED to see you post something like this. i also believe in the possibility that life was seeded here from somewhere else, but i know that there is indeed what we call "God" through my own experiences. some which i confess have been nothing short of..........well out of this world really. i seriously urge you at the very least to try and get in touch with your spiritual side. seriously entertain the idea. thank you for your openess in the post. and yes....i know you're not saying there is a "God".

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The Origin of Life„ Five Questions Worth Asking

For the OP this is worth a read, interesting stuff at the scientific level.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

i'm not going to lie to you.....i am SHOCKED to see you post something like this.

LOL I am not bound by an allegiance to any one way of thinking. Though it is 99.99999% improbable that there is an intelligent designer, I will not claim that it is impossible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join