It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minimum of 40 Children Paralyzed After New Meningitis Vaccine [Bill Gates Connection]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Have you seen the movie 'Constant Gardener'? Highly recommend it.

real eye opener...stuff big pharma...corrupt asholes. money is all that matters not health.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Could is be ergotism?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

OMFG!
::shk:

Personal Disclosure: When the bloody hell did the Hippocratic Oath ...

I will apply dietetic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice.

I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect.

I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone.

I will give no deadly medicine to any one if asked, nor suggest any such counsel;

... become the Hypocritical Oath!??? ...

Unable to return home in time to seek an antidote, the doctor dies telling his wife what happened and to at least collect a payment for the poison.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

One is an attempt to save children from a crippling disease and the other is premeditated murder.

Are you trying to be intellectually dishonest?

I have no idea if your statistics are anywhere near accurate; so why present them without any form of citation?

You and others who promote this pseudoscience have yet to prove that vaccines even cause autism.

Actual independant study

Vaccine Denile the plethora of citations here should be more than adequate.

Undoubtedly some negative side effects or allergic reactions will manifest themselves within the population as a vaccine is introduced; these may range from extremely negative reactions (which are rare even according to your non verifiable numbers you posted) to no negative reaction at all.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by stirling

I somehow had a feeling that the first response in my thread would have been from the pro vaccine crowd trying to trivialize these injuries and justify their use due to the "insignificant' side effects.

ETA:

Sorry, it was the second.
edit on 1/8/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

professionals in the medical or pharmaceutical industry would be loathe to admit that they are part of a death machine. Theyu like to think that its all about sweetnes and light and no one would experiment on children it must be a mistake. Grow up

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Vaccines are very bad: Anyone notice how this year was the biggest push for the flu vaccine yet. They've been pushing this vaccine on everybody like never before, and then all of a sudden we have the biggest flu outbreak in decades. Coincidence? I doubt it. It's the vaccine itself spreading the illness. My wife and I refuse the flu shot and we can't remember the last time either one of us had it. Vaccines are very bad.

Let me clear something up...I don't think all vaccines are bad, just the new generation of vaccines being pushed on our children in the last two decades! Thirty years ago we had 9 vaccines for children, now we have nearly 40...and we also have all kinds of problems and not just autism.

More vaccines = Big money!

Yeah, that was pretty apparent. We had what they called a small epidemic here in Denmark, but to be honest apart from one hospital having admitted too many patients it has now come and gone, and no one is talking about it.

I didn't get the flu shot... I never will. I see no incentive to get one. I've had the flu before and I got over it the natural way. Best part... I take it my immune system actually got stronger from this. Stronger than it would have been with any vaccine.

From birth I didn't get all my shots and I've suffered a lot of the child diseases without complications. I thank my mom for forgetting taking me to the doctor.

Big pharma is a crime against the healthcare system.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Could is be ergotism?

Probably not...

What you suggest is their source of mouldy rye grain ?

To the best of my knowledge rye grain is not a crop that thrives in most of Africa and its not rainy season over there so how would have the crops gotten mouldy?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I just found out that my wife is pregnant with our first child about 8 weeks ago, so this really hits close to home. I've always known that I would never allow them to give my son/daughter the flu vaccine or H1N1, but what about Polio? Is is just safer to say no to all? How hard will it be to tell the Dr's no?? I was checking the numbers, and I know that children now receive more than three times the number of vaccines in the first year then I did during most of my early childhood.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
I just found out that my wife is pregnant with our first child about 8 weeks ago, so this really hits close to home. I've always known that I would never allow them to give my son/daughter the flu vaccine or H1N1, but what about Polio? Is is just safer to say no to all? How hard will it be to tell the Dr's no?? I was checking the numbers, and I know that children now receive more than three times the number of vaccines in the first year then I did during most of my early childhood.

We told the doctors no...they begin the pressure immediately but we've stuck to our guns with all three of our little ones. We only got the d-tap. They will question you, try to advise you to do it, give you some one-sided information to read, but eventually they give up as they have with us. They know better to ask now.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Thanks for the info about what to expect. Oh they better ask. If I found out after the fact, I would be irate.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
I was checking the numbers, and I know that children now receive more than three times the number of vaccines in the first year then I did during most of my early childhood.

I'd say if you're happy with the shots you had as a kid, go with that! Skip everything else. And big congrats!

Sorry, I'm just skimming posts here (my dogs has scratched my eye, so at the moment I got some problems seeing. Ack!)... have they stopped the vaccinations now? Surely they must realise that something is VERY wrong if that many have become effected!!! Could it possibly have been a bad batch?

When I was a teenager my whole high school was offered a trial for a vaccine against meningitis. Of all my friends I was the only one not to take it. Not by my choice (although I would have opted not to take it), the doc refused to even give me the option, due to a bad reaction to a shot at some point as a kid. I was basically refused the option to refuse to take it. Hahahahaha! A few years later everyone was told they got the actual vaccine (not placebo, they didn't know which one it was at the time they got the shot). No-one had any side effects from it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
reply to post by The X

One is an attempt to save children from a crippling disease and the other is premeditated murder.

Are you trying to be intellectually dishonest?

I have no idea if your statistics are anywhere near accurate; so why present them without any form of citation?

You and others who promote this pseudoscience have yet to prove that vaccines even cause autism.

Actual independant study

Vaccine Denile the plethora of citations here should be more than adequate.

Undoubtedly some negative side effects or allergic reactions will manifest themselves within the population as a vaccine is introduced; these may range from extremely negative reactions (which are rare even according to your non verifiable numbers you posted) to no negative reaction at all.

I wasn't promoting anything other than a discourse on the morals and ethics of murder.
Irrespective of how well meaning a person is, or the way in which their well intentioned manner of death is conveyed, neither is any worse than the other, they both have the same tragic outcomes.
Saving some children from death and disease whilst accidentally killing off others who have a reaction to the treatment and calling that acceptable, is dishonest, it isn't acceptable, especially as it was not guaranteed those children would have been exposed to the disease that they were vaccinated for, and, thusly killed, by the cure.

And im not here to tell you to stop drinking the cool aid, but, i wont be drinking it myself either.

vaccine denile?, what all of it?, and, is that in africa?,

And if bill gates freudian slip is anything to go by, his vaccine foundation is pre meditated murder in action.

edit on 9-1-2013 by The X because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2013 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This reminds me of the controversy surrounding the polio vaccine (OPV) that supposedly led to HIV. Interestingly enough, it was also tried out on the African population. Absolutely shameful!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

I wasn't promoting anything other than a discourse on the morals and ethics of murder.

Then why present made up statistics?

Irrespective of how well meaning a person is, or the way in which their well intentioned manner of death is conveyed, neither is any worse than the other, they both have the same tragic outcomes.

Well actually I contend that one is worse than the other. First of all one has been proven (you know with science) to actually prevent a disease, the other is a criminal act carried out by those who believe the blood of an animal should not be mixed with the blood of a human as commanded by their holy book.

I'm surprised you do not see the vast difference here.

Saving some children from death and disease whilst accidentally killing off others who have a reaction to the treatment and calling that acceptable, is dishonest, it isn't acceptable, especially as it was not guaranteed those children would have been exposed to the disease that they were vaccinated for, and, thusly killed, by the cure.

So you condemn all medicine for having side effects that effect only a very small portion of the population? You might have point if you said that more responsibility should be taken in screening a recipient of said medicine for negative effects, but you just jump the shark and equate those administering the medicine to murderers.

I also don't see how you can say that providing medicine which has a very slight risk of negative effects is dishonest; no one ever claimed that the it was 100% safe such a claim would laughably dishonest. What's next, condemning antibiotics? Anticoagulants? Penicillin? They are all are not 100% safe, you still have a higher chance of being killed by a mad gunman than being killed by one of the above, which in the case of those 6 aid workers was the case.

And im not here to tell you to stop drinking the cool aid, but, i wont be drinking it myself either.

vaccine denile?, is that in africa?,

Yeah I misspelled a word. Damn the American education system, I guess that makes all the citations and peer reviewed documents which that link provides now invalid.

Did you even attempt to view any of them? Or how about talking to a few biochemists, or immunologists?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Does anyone think that Bill Gates is being used to rebrand eugenics?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Adding On To This, All Children That Are To Be Enrolled In The Public School System Have To Be Vaccinated For Several Viruses And Other Health Risks. At Least In California, As I Am Only Aware Of The Policy In California, It Would Be Very Much Appreciated If Others Would Write In If The Public School System In Their Relative Area Also Require This Of Their Students.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
reply to post by ntech

You can't be serious...

You are implying that a group of religious zealots were justified in the murder of six innocent people, and this is some how morally acceptable to you how? Because you have arbitrarily branded the vaccine harmful without consulting any medical professional, biochemist, immunologist, or evolutionary biologist?

Shame on you.

What I'm stating here is that stories like what the op has presented here actually is justifying wackos and fringe groups like the Taliban by their results. Was the vaccines in question tainted in some way? Or is it just possible that the safety testing was inadequate or maybe there was fraud? A 7% to 10% side effect percentage is simply way too high considering the side effects.

Results speak volumes and these results are unacceptable.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Oh I am so so sorry for the children! OMG, this needs to become VIRAL in all possible ways.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Agreeing with part of what was said here ... before people jump on their high-and-mighty anti-vaccine bandwage, the first thing that needs to be determined is if it was the vaccine and its ingredients that caused these issues, or was it a contamination of the vaccine that did this. If it is the vaccine itself, fine - lynch them. Whatever. But if this is a case of vaccine contamination, blame would be placed elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by enderthexenocide

Adding On To This, All Children That Are To Be Enrolled In The Public School System Have To Be Vaccinated For Several Viruses And Other Health Risks. At Least In California, As I Am Only Aware Of The Policy In California, It Would Be Very Much Appreciated If Others Would Write In If The Public School System In Their Relative Area Also Require This Of Their Students.

Well although I cannot say what the rules are relating to ALL vaccines prior to going to public school...I know that there is 1 vaccine that kids get at 5 yo before they start school. I only allowed the first couple vaccines for my children and the 5 yo vaccine prior to school (I do beleive it is highly recommended but I dont think it was mandatory). they didn't get sick but these were the last vaccines that I accepted for them....When the H1N1 scare started and they had the vaccination clinic at school, a permission letter was sent out to ask us if we accepted. I had checked No, wroke the name down and sent it back to school....I got it back the next day asking me for a reason..loll. I grabbed a permanent marker and wrote in bold: I SAID NO!!!!! lol...never heard about it afterwards.

A few office colleagues were being judgemental toward me at the time because I didn't get the shot, saying that I could contaminate others, that I was selfish, yady yada.....funny how a lot of them got ill and I didnt.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join