It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you already forget how Peirce Morgan treated Larry Pratt?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
"Being passionate does not mean you have to be unreasonable. I would have loved to sat where AJ was sitting. I majored in philosophy, symbolic logic became a hobby."

Alot of smart people go on TV to spread a message and get walked over by the host. Just because you THINK you could have done better doesnt mean you could have. Piers was scared of Alex, so he back off from talking over hi like he always does to people he disagrees with. Your degree in philosophy isnt going to help much when you are attempting to debate with someone who has you on their tv show and isnt afraid to cut you off and ridicule you with anything possible.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
AJ simply cares. Admittedly, he also cares about his bottom line as well. But in no means does it indicate that he does not love his country. Yes, both interviews were stark differences. They both had the same message. I'm with both of them.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It's just amazing that some people don't understand that no matter how pro-gun ownership people try to explain their point of view to the media, the response is the same.

Here are some of the responses to a very polite Wayne LaPierre...

America: Armed and Dangerous

While this logic is borderline paranoid and perhaps clinically insane, it accomplishes two things: It keeps LaPierre in his very well-paid position at NRA, and it feeds the fears of millions of people who've been told over and over again to be afraid.

Mayor Michael Bloomberg's response to National Rifle Association remarks

Their press conference was a shameful evasion of the crisis facing our country. Instead of offering solutions to a problem they have helped create, they offered a paranoid, dystopian vision of a more dangerous and violent America where everyone is armed and no place is safe. Leadership is about taking responsibility, especially in times of crisis.

Pratt was polite and Pierce Morgan called him a stupid man and an idiot.

LaPierre was polite and they call him paranoid.

Alex Jones was a dick and they call him a madman.

Who should go next?

edit on 8-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I thought he did great what are you people so insecure about?

While all of you are busy fighting each other over weather or not he represent us or not you forgot that we really dont have any leaders and that we dont stand together united.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

look at rush. the same loud mouth rhetoric, yet with a republican focus, so democrats will despise him for how he makes his points, yet republicans are forced to agree that they hold the same views. i'm sure there are liberal personalities who exibit the same traits, keeping the whole nation divided.

Let me make it clear... I think Alex Jones behaved like an idiot and in a way gave the anti-gun people more material to work with. But it really makes no difference because no matter who tries to defend gun ownership the outcome is the same.

They already decided that people can't be trusted with guns, and new laws are on their way no matter what.

As for the left and the right rhetoric, all their disagreements are nothing more than rhetoric. Both parties usually agree on important issues and usually without regard for what the people want.
edit on 8-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I would love to tear up my AJ and my NRA card at the same time.

Just out of curiosity... Is someone not letting you tear up your imaginary cards?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I think I'm going to forward this thread to Alex Jones with the title:

"Here Alex, take notes and learn how normal people behave and dominate a conversation!"

It's just funny to see the two videos next to each-other and noticing the differences...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have watched this and watched this and read this comment and that comment. ..what this reminded me of was a long overdue and passion built up school yard beat down of an arrogant condescending prick.. I am not a huge fan of AJs methods. (I remember the Wall Street lady Greater Good vaccine doc replied she had a different method of informing people rather than beating them over the head ie. AJ style). However, I might liken this to Sid Viscous and Johnny Rotten lifestyle and method aside they brought us punk in an age of hippi beads. He brings light to a lot of things. I have no proof he works for Stratfor. All is circumstantial. I seen him disrupting a peaceful demonstration in Austin. I see him rant and rave. Having said that...

My Uncle is a high ranking retired police officer whose view of current situations is you bring down the US from the inside. He shared an interesting story about McCain, Newsweek, qnd the FOP endorsement that I will never share out of respect for hm. But his view is our threat is domestic. The reason I bring him up is he used to tell me all the time the hardest part of policing is trying to make every day unique and every situation unique and after awhile it really builds on you and you have to really fight to not take the dirt bag who beat his wife or kids a lot or bullying thug on a long trip to jail. I think AJ took this bully on the long trip. Not saying he was Mohammad Ali but more like a bull in the china shop.

Are we gonna leave him on the battlefield wounded? Hamburger Hill style? His message was SPOT ON!!!!! He had a chance and he vollied across the bow in broad daylight.

Another way we can lose is internal strife over AJ while forgetting the message "deny ignorance". In the commonwealth we have a saying important enough for a motto. It came out of 1792. It is not only visible on our flag but in our communities. United We Stand, Divided We Fall. The answer to 1776 is 1792.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I watched a video last night on YouTube.

911 Truth- Matrix of evil.

Alex Jones gives a great speech....as does Cynthia McKinnon .
These two people are highly knowledgable of what is and has been going on.

No matter what people think. Alex Jones IS on the side of the American people and I wish we had someone as loud as him here in the UK.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join