It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you already forget how Peirce Morgan treated Larry Pratt?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a nut job no question about it. But that's what you have to be to get these morons to listen on MSM. I personally get nauseous when I listen to Alex Jones but he tells the truth and he doesn't give a crap what people say about him.

He went to CNN after Larry Pratt and wasn't going to let Morgan call him an idiot and a stupid man. He was loud, obnoxious and honestly I thought he was going to physically attack Peirce, but he made his point very clear.. He said "Peirce don't do what your ancestors did!" Plus he raised other issues like WTC 7 and anti psychotic drugs that are linked to all the mass shooting in recent history.

While I'm sure many people took Alex for a crazy lunatic, others did hear what he was saying. And we have proof thanks to google www.abovetopsecret.com... In the middle of the madness he shouted "Google Democide" and people apparently did.

Here is a video with Larry Pratt. He got his message across very well but he was interrupted and insulted the whole interview.

Not the same Peirce in the Alex Jones interview.

To Alex Jones I say... I wish you wouldn't be so annoying but Thank You for standing up to the people who treat us Americans like irresponsible, stupid teenagers.
edit on 8-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2013 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yep, Jones is too emotional for his causes own good.

Compassionate? You betcha.

I heard him justifying his postition on his show today. He could have been a little mellower on CNN.

His points were dead on though.

Deport Pierce? Who really cares?

Michael Savage can't get into Emgland. Pierce has his own show in the U.S.
Go figure.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
He may have looked like a loon but when you’re on these sorts of shows you’d have to fight fire with fire. Piers tries to bully people and talk over them, cut them off before they make their point, or just as they’re making it. Alex doesn’t let that happen. When Piers tries to cut him off Alex just talks louder and angrier. I think he did well enough. Hopefully he opened a few people’s eyes. Though, Piers has brought the lowest ratings at the prime time slot in 21 years for CNN. If he were being moved to a later time has nothing to do with Jones, but a sustained lack of viewers.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
To Alex Jones I say, it doesnt matter how much damage control you roll out. The interview with Piers Morgan cemented his reputation as a shill for the establishment that he pretends to be against.

All Jones did is take away from what Pratt did.

Gun owners had a victory with the Larry Pratt interview.

Now Gun Owners were made to look like mentally unstable freaks thanks to Jones.

Former fans should boycott Alex Jones and anything associated with him.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Deport Pierce? Who really cares?

I don't but Brits do.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
He isn't in the same room as this guy. That's the difference. Pierce is a pussy if his interview is face to face.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Piers Morgan Like any good interviewer with an agenda (or a lawyer) will not ask any questions that they do not know the answers to. Given the opportunity Piers would have run over the top of Alex Jones. Sadly, Alex made Piers case without Piers doing a single thing. I have NEVER seen the man so quiet during an interview. He is usually the bully.

CNN knew what they were getting from Alex Jones, and boy did he deliver. Wacko gun nut that one.....

BTW I love Guns and the Second Amendment. I just don't want Asshats like AJ to further marginalize my beliefs to the American Public. Talk like a human or shut the heck up. There are plenty of techniques to deal with Piers and still get ones point across. AJ came off as a total loon.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryNorris
To Alex Jones I say, it doesnt matter how much damage control you roll out. The interview with Piers Morgan cemented his reputation as a shill for the establishment that he pretends to be against.

All Jones did is take away from what Pratt did.

Gun owners had a victory with the Larry Pratt interview.

Now Gun Owners were made to look like mentally unstable freaks thanks to Jones.

Former fans should boycott Alex Jones and anything associated with him.

Pratt didn't do anything other than show people how rude Peirce is. Although Peirce already showed it on Americas Got Talent.

Larry Pratt was trying to explain logic and politely asked Peirce and his audience to think about it.. It didn't work.

Alex Jones went over there and told them that he will not give up his rights without a fight. He didn't ask them to consider not taking his rights.

Neither Pratt or Jones represent me. But if you're worried that he made you look like a mentally unstable freak because you are a gun owner, Don't because the media already done it a long time a go.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I'm pretty sure most normal people were thinking "Do I want this guy to have a gun?" and the answer was "Ummmmmmmmmmm No.".

You are very much correct. Piers won the argument by letting Jones make an utter fool of himself.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

i think alex jones exists to make "conspiracy theorists" look crazy. he does quite a good job of it.

the best way to stop people from acting against a government they perceive as corrupt is to give them harmless outlets for their emotions. newscasters whose rhetoric they agree with, so that they feel like all is not lost and that the government is just being stupid and obtuse.

stupid is one thing the government isn't.

you got faux news for the right wing croud keeping it "fair and balanced" (also radio personalities like rush. i can't stand him, the fool) cnn for the more liberal leaning people, and alex jones-esque people to pacify those who are beginning to realize how big of a scam it all is.

then, they play off each other, keeping the msm people refilling their kool aid by juxtaposing alex jones with pierce morgan (the OP points this out in a roundabout way by saying that they agreed with alex jones' positions, but wish he didn't act so crazy). msm fans then get the impression that everyone who thinks the government is into some devious and evil plots is crazy.

look at rush. the same loud mouth rhetoric, yet with a republican focus, so democrats will despise him for how he makes his points, yet republicans are forced to agree that they hold the same views. i'm sure there are liberal personalities who exibit the same traits, keeping the whole nation divided.

edit on 8-1-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well Bob (insert smile) we all know that it is the single most used tactic. Keeping people fighting over left right, gun no gun, black white, republican democrat and a myriad of other divisional tactics is the mainstay of population control.

The US government motto should be "Keep'em fighting each other and they will never fight us".
edit on 8-1-2013 by Mamatus because: smiling Bob get it?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well if this interview was before Alex went on then you can understand why Jones acted the way he did.
I felt a bit embarrassed the way Jones acted in his interview when I watched it yesterday but after watching this one, I'm glad he done what he did.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I'm not even a gun fan and I thought Larry Pratt handled himself very well. I think Peirce was trying to provoke an angry response from a member of the gun lobby. When that didn't work, (and probably backfired) they put someone else on that would seem off to most people.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am duty bound to inform our American friends here. Just so you know we have a Nuclear attack submarine off your eastern and western sea boards. ANY attempt to return Piers Morgan to the shores of the UK will be responed with equal force, meaning the complete loss of all of your major cities on both sea boards. You have been warned.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
I'm not even a gun fan and I thought Larry Pratt handled himself very well. I think Peirce was trying to provoke an angry response from a member of the gun lobby. When that didn't work, (and probably backfired) they put someone else on that would seem off to most people.

Well in that they succeeded. Alex Jones was a complete and total tool. I truly wish I never made an account on his website to post a response to something on a forum. I would love to tear up my AJ and my NRA card at the same time.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I am duty bound to inform our American friends here. Just so you know we have a Nuclear attack submarine off your eastern and western sea boards. ANY attempt to return Piers Morgan to the shores of the UK will be responed with equal force, meaning the complete loss of all of your major cities on both sea boards. You have been warned.

Dear friend with the Nuke Submarine. You were given an opportunity to remove both Piers Morgan and Alex Jones from this planet. You failed, and you failed miserably. Please leave our waters until such a time as you are up to such a task. We all know you have a big nuke but you really need to understand what a large pile of bull# you will need to vaporize. I suggest two missiles........

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

lmao, it's fitting that you should make such a statement with churchill as your avatar, especially since he's making the "V for victory" sign.

most assume it means peace. no. it means victory. with guns.

i would suggest pawning off pierce morgan to another country, but that would be tantamount to spreading a plague of idiocy.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The most interesting aspect of this whole debacle is not AJ, but how calm, cool, and collective everyone has become. This subject is not dancing with the stars in which you can just click it away. What it truly is, is either the life or death struggle of a way of life for a society. So AJ yes a bit excited, as the masses remain dosile. Christ, this country is up a creek, everyone should be screaming at the top of their lungs for keeping the second amendment alive and well. But, all i have seen is everyone saying how crazy AJ was. Really, the man has passion for our second amendment, and the rest just sit and placate whatever agenda happens to take form.

Christ this country is screwed.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingsquirel
The most interesting aspect of this whole debacle is not AJ, but how calm, cool, and collective everyone has become. This subject is not dancing with the stars in which you can just click it away. What it truly is, is either the life or death struggle of a way of life for a society. So AJ yes a bit excited, as the masses remain dosile. Christ, this country is up a creek, everyone should be screaming at the top of their lungs for keeping the second amendment alive and well. But, all i have seen is everyone saying how crazy AJ was. Really, the man has passion for our second amendment, and the rest just sit and placate whatever agenda happens to take form.

Do not confuse the ability to have a rational conversation with being "placated". Trust me when I say I am a warrior, I have been fighting the right fight since before most of you were thinking about peanut butter and jelly vs. bologna.

Being passionate does not mean you have to be unreasonable. I would have loved to sat where AJ was sitting. I majored in philosophy, symbolic logic became a hobby. AJ blew it and he blew it big. CNN and the anti-gun lobby should have paid him big money for acting like he did. (insert conspiracy here; Maybe they did!). The first season of Doomsday Preppers could not have provided a better argument for gun control than Alex Jones.

We should all be mad as hell at him. I bet him telling the world he is afraid for his life is not because he fears the establishment, but because he now fears the very people he was supposed to be representing.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus

Originally posted by kingsquirel

Do not confuse the ability to have a rational conversation with being "placated". Trust me when I say I am a warrior, I have been fighting the right fight since before most of you were thinking about peanut butter and jelly vs. bologna.

Being passionate does not mean you have to be unreasonable. I would have loved to sat where AJ was sitting. I majored in philosophy, symbolic logic became a hobby. AJ blew it and he blew it big. CNN and the anti-gun lobby should have paid him big money for acting like he did. (insert conspiracy here; Maybe they did!). The first season of Doomsday Preppers could not have provided a better argument for gun control than Alex Jones.

We should all be mad as hell at him. I bet him telling the world he is afraid for his life is not because he fears the establishment, but because he now fears the very people he was supposed to be representing.

Let me put it another way, the U.S. shows more ambition at a NFL playoff game, than it does with this second amendment decision, and what i have seen thus far. Yes, "placate" was (exactly) the word I meant, with my observations so far

edit on 8-1-2013 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2013 by kingsquirel because: lagging

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join