It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The video series below gives an explanation of what Jesus meant when he said that the last days will be like it was in the days of Noah, meaning it will be the worst period in history. First, here is my short summary of the real story of Noah so that you understand what was at stake.

Satan knew that Jesus, the Messiah would be born of a human woman. The Nephilim giants that first appear in Genesis 6 as a result of the "Sons of God", or the Angels that mated with human women, was Satan's attempt to pollute the human bloodline so that the Messiah wouldn't be fully god and fully human or a pure blooded human, so that we wouldn't be saved by the blood of Christ. Had it not been for Noah and his family it would have been successful, for he was "perfect in his generations, without blemish". This isn't what is taught in most churches these days, but this is the belief of many Biblical scholars and was the belief of the early church fathers.

As a result of this demonic copulation of fallen angles with human women in Genesis 6, the Book of Enoch says that these giants started to "sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and began to "devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood". The sin these giants committed was also outlined in the Book of Jasher among other extra Biblical sources where it says that they "took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals". So now we know what the Bible means when it says that "all flesh was corrupted". Essentially, these giants were a bunch of brutish blood sucking cannibals, also responsible for the practices associated with the occult. This is where we get the idea of things like vampires, and the human animal hybrids in mythology that is discussed in the videos below. This is what was really going on in those days, the kind of stuff that you see in horror movies. There truly is nothing new under the sun.

Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible part 1:

Animal Human Hybrids, Transhumanism, and The Bible part 2:

In part 2 of this video series, he talks about this idea of what is called a somatic parahuman, which is basically a human animal hybrid, the mixing of different genes from different species, where we are given a vaccine that would corrupt our DNA. I'm sure this is also what the Bible means when it says that all will receive the mark of the 'beast', giving it far more serious implications than just economic control.

HUMAN HYBRIDS JUST AS THE DAYS OF NOAH (MAINSTREAM):

As The Days of Noah Were: The Sons of God and The Coming Apocalypse

edit on 8-1-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I actually agree with this - but to nit-pick when Jesus said it would be like the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah in the next statement he actually explained what he meant. That people wouldn't see it coming and then destruction would come on them. There could be a layered meaning which is common but in this case He didn't say there would be great evil. Those verses refer to the Wrath of God (not Tribulation created by Satan and his followers).

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I actually agree with this - but to nit-pick when Jesus said it would be like the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah in the next statement he actually explained what he meant. That people wouldn't see it coming and then destruction would come on them. There could be a layered meaning which is common but in this case He didn't say there would be great evil. Those verses refer to the Wrath of God (not Tribulation created by Satan and his followers).

I know, but what was going on in the days of Noah that was so bad that it provoked Gods wrath? This is what this thread is about, the actual cause. All of Bible prophecy pretty much goes back to the days of Noah.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
I know, but what was going on in the days of Noah that was so bad that it provoked Gods wrath? This is what this thread is about, the actual cause. All of Bible prophecy pretty much goes back to the days of Noah.

I wrote my view on this a long time ago but I agree that the flood wasn't an 'attack' on humanity as many Luciferians believe but an attack on the transhumanist creations which were intended to genetically destroy humanity. The same with Joshua's march to Israel.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You should U2U "EnochWasRight". This is one of his areas of expertise. Also, check out Tom Horn and Steve Quayle. Both of them have written extensively on this subject. Tom has a news website, and a blog with an archive of his long articles on this subject. If he hasn't taken it down. I haven't been there for a while.

I'm not Christian, but S&F anyway, for an interesting thread.
edit on 1/8/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I often observe the world around me and wonder, "Is this how it was in the time of Noah?"

The Bible says people will be lovers of self. I definitely see that. The Bible says that men's hearts will be filled with violence, their every thought will be violent. I see a lot of that too.

I've also noticed children, 11 years old, who have bodies that are bigger than adults. I don't mean they're obese, but that their bones and the size of their bodies are so large. We have what you might call "giants." So, does that have anything to do with it looking like it did in the time of Noah? I dunno.

I know that He was sorry he ever made us. YHWH is love and merciful, so they must have been really bad for Him to think that. I'm thankful that he remembered Noah and his family.

I know that mixing humans and animals is a sin. I don't usually focus on sin, but that one is a no-no.

I'd love to hear some more examples that show that it might be like it was in Noah's time. His word contains deep meaning. As long as you're digging, you will learn more about Him and His creation.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Satan knew that Jesus, the Messiah would be born of a human woman. The Nephilim giants that first appear in Genesis 6 as a result of the "Sons of God", or the Angels that mated with human women, was Satan's attempt to pollute the human bloodline so that the Messiah wouldn't be fully god and fully human or a pure blooded human, so that we wouldn't be saved by the blood of Christ. Had it not been for Noah and his family it would have been successful, for he was "perfect in his generations, without blemish". This isn't what is taught in most churches these days, but this is the belief of many Biblical scholars and was the belief of the early church fathers.

Luciferian Agenda: Promoting Sex With Fallen Angels:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
So sweet!

So, there is this on going topic I like to engage people with occasionally.

Marsupial humans, think about it....

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
2000 years ago, the average height for a male was 5'1 so 3000 or so years before that we were even smaller (tiny people).

So anyone around 6ft would be considered a giant, and that seems to be the genesis for that segment of this fable....

But yeah, murder everyone, its the only way to be sure....

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
2000 years ago, the average height for a male was 5'1 so 3000 or so years before that we were even smaller (tiny people).

So anyone around 6ft would be considered a giant, and that seems to be the genesis for that segment of this fable....

When the Bible speaks of 'giants', it really means they were actual giants. It isn't talking about someone merely six feet tall, its talking about groups of "people", if you even want to call these hybrid abominations people, that were described as being as tall as a cedar tree in verses like Amos 2:9-10. They were of such great stature that the spies Moses sent into the land of Canaan stated that they were like grasshoppers in their sights. So Biblically, your statement makes no since whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Actually, 3,000 BC the average height among people was around 5ft 9 in for men and 5ft 5in for women. That is "on average". It wasn't until the agricultural age(due to lack of protein rich diets) that people shrank to 5ft 3 in for men and 5 ft for women. There is a big difference between a "giant of a man" and a giant. A 6ft tall person would make an average person of an agricultural era settlement feel like an older child, not a grasshopper.

www.ehow.com...

Heck, Goliath who was regarded as a demi-giant, was anywhere from 9ft-11ft tall.

bibleq.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

When the Bible speaks of 'giants', it really means they were actual giants. It isn't talking about someone merely six feet tall, its talking about groups of "people", if you even want to call these hybrid abominations people, that were described as being as tall as a cedar tree in verses like Amos 2:9-10. They were of such great stature that the spies Moses sent into the land of Canaan stated that they were like grasshoppers in their sights. So Biblically, your statement makes no since whatsoever.

Biblical since.......giants the size of Godzilla (people were grasshoppers in their sights) breeding with humans......the mechanics of such a process would be horrifying to say the least...

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Actually, 3,000 BC the average height among people was around 5ft 9 in for men and 5ft 5in for women. That is "on average". It wasn't until the agricultural age(due to lack of protein rich diets) that people shrank to 5ft 3 in for men and 5 ft for women. There is a big difference between a "giant of a man" and a giant. A 6ft tall person would make an average person of an agricultural era settlement feel like an older child, not a grasshopper.

www.ehow.com...

From your link..

However, the switch to an agricultural economy led to a fall in average height by 3000 B.C.--to 5 feet, 3 inches and 5 feet exactly, respectively, for men and women.

So like I said, tiny people.

Heck, Goliath who was regarded as a demi-giant, was anywhere from 9ft-11ft tall.

bibleq.net...

Methinks people writing such tales were prone to exaggeration.... (Godzilla sized giants mating with tiny women etc)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't really have any arguements against this. Some things in the bible are meant in the literal, and others are meant allegorical. Noah being "pure in his generations" could mean his DNA was completely human, but it could also mean that his ancestral line was free of idolatry and never waivered from God's side. It could also be both of those as Messiah had to come from a pure bloodline. That's part of the reason the canaanites had to be exterminated, they were messing with Og, one of the nephilim who supposedly climbed up Noah's ark to survive. Now wether or not these hybrids were actually "giants" is unknown, but the Nephilim is where the myths of the greek Titans came from. Alexander the Great was thought to have been descended from the Nephilim which could explain why he was so damned clever in battle. Alexander the Great also feared an army of sheep being led by a Lion, tell me this isn't prophetic:

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep, i am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion"- Alexander the Great

The jews back then showed him Daniels scriptures and he thought he was prophecied of in them, which is partly what spurred him on ever eastward towards India and to his own death.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I have to admit I did not read this thread thoroughly but anyway if there are transhumans ,why no one has found the fossil for it?.. .

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

Made my skin crawl to hear him say they have it down to a shot that can change a humans DNA. Excellent thread.
SnF

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Made my skin crawl to hear him say they have it down to a shot that can change a humans DNA. Excellent thread.
SnF

And the Devils are letting us know about it in very subtle ways, the commercials below being prime examples. They even tell you in the commercials that its got nothing to do with a phone, as they tell us that "It's not an upgrade to your phone, It's an upgrade to yourself". My advice to all is to stay far away from any needles or vaccines in the future. Stay away from any fingerprint scanners as well as that could be used for economic control.

Verizon Wireless promoting the mark of the Beast:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. - Rev 13: 16-18

edit on 17-1-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So you don't think our gov. will protect us from this ?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

So you don't think our gov. will protect us from this ?

The governments of the world will be amalgamated as the seven headed ten horned Beast of Revelation, the same 'Beast' that forces all to receive the 'mark' in the first place. Today, it is often called the "New World Order".

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This set of videos delves into the scientific evidence for the Biblical flood:

Noah's flood:

Flood of Evidence:

Dinosaurs and Asteroids:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join