It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look at this photo and tell me what you think

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

you will get those that say bird swamp gas blimp

but that my friend is those that dont wont to believe

defo a ufo as no one will be able to identify it

starred and flagged

by the way i have seen loads of ufos some of which

i have yet to see in any photo or description

good catch for who ever took photo

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

It's a blur-ird.

A blurred bird.

It's beak is visible (to the right) and is slightly higher than the mid-line of the body.

Although the image is very blurred, I'd guess that it is traveling from left to right and slightly away from the camera.

I'd guess it is a gull from its coloration.

edit on 9/1/2013 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
That thing doesn't look anything like a bird! It looks like a metalic craft. How are you people seeing a bird???

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

and I've seen 1 UFO in my lifetime, on my way home from University of Iowa back to Illinois very late at night in the middle of nowhere...

And the difference between this one and your sighting is...?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

That was the point I was trying to make as well. How can anyone say this is a bird with absolute certainty when they just don't know.

Well it ain't Superman either...

Wait. Maybe it is.

Look up in the sky! Its a bird, its a plane !

We don't know. Yes we do! Its super fuzzy blot.

(But really a UFO)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I clearly see a seagull flying from left to right in this picture. If you cant see it then you havent seen many seagulls!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That thing doesn't look anything like a bird! It looks like a metalic craft. How are you people seeing a bird???

The same way you are seeing a "metallic craft".

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Rotate this bird a little, blur it and voila, it will look almost identical to the OP UFO.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
... You guys know flying saucers, UFOs, paranormal... It's all a real phenomena right? Whether you've seen something or not... Others are. Not trying to say I know what's going on, but this is real stuff.

Therefore it's not impossible that someone snaps a photo of something legit every once in a while. If thousands are witnessing these things on an annual basis, someone is bound to grab a snapshot every one in a while.

Unless we're looking at some CGI - this is by no means a bird unless your defintion of bird is "anything not walking on the ground".

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

It looks 'exactly' like an indistinct blur, not a bird, nor a metallic craft.

However, If you look carefully at the image, though, there is a dark "projection" to the right of the blur, about the position, size and shape that would be expected in the beak of a bird (it sits slightly above the center line and asymmetrical to the axis of the blur) and if you look carefully, there appears to be a slightly raised, lighter colored bump at the top to the left of the projection and at the right side of the bulk of the blur.

I could imagine that, despite blurring, the projection is a beak and the bump is likely the head of the bird. But it is really only a blur, so that is conjecture.

There is nothing particularly reflective, smooth or symmetrical about the blur that would lead me to see it as a "metallic craft".

It could even be an insect even closer to the camera, too close to focus on, and moving too fast to image properly anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Waldy....ha ha ha ha...... i like the irony and sarcasm.........

the object in the initial post does look EXCATLY like your picture when the image is twisted, speeded up and blurred a little bit................................ NOT...

In all seriousness, when i first looked at the OP's picture then i did think fast moving blurred bird with a beak on the right and even a possible eye, high on the right side of the object but then the more i looked at it the more I was puzzled by it.......... what is it....?

PDUK

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It's a real UFO with real aliens visiting earth.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

If so, your welcome

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It is a UFO, and by that I mean to mean it's unidentifiable.
maybe an experimental craft, maybe alien, too bad it didn't come in as clear as some I've seen here
but the object is probably flying fast.

I don't know of any birds that big that fly (right off the top of my head) save an eagle, duck, or goose. Interesting catch whatever it is. o.k. so someone here reminded me of seagulls (it's still early am here :lol
but I didn't think they got that big. Others I just thought of Egrets and Herons. But still doesn't look like a bird to me.
edit on 9-1-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

Does sort of look like a seagull (forgot about those, but its early:lol
but what the wings the bird in your picture has a wing span. I saw no wing span in the object of the OP's post.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I find it hilarious how they can keep coming up with this bird bogus its just a sad way of trying to give your self a self explainable reason.If that's a bird then i think we should wear helmets since its huge.Anyway to me it looks like its definitely like a saucer shaped object here is 1 improved pic and the other is sharpen and improved.

edit on 9-1-2013 by Dutcheagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I know right, I sill don't see the bird thing. Metallic yes, either one of ours (of Earth experimental) or alien, but bird was the last answer I thought the OP would get. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I know right, I sill don't see the bird thing. Metallic yes, either one of ours (of Earth experimental) or alien, but bird was the last answer I thought the OP would get. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Most likely a bird, don't give up....
thnx

tom

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Bird or large bug flying closer to the camera, at a fast speed you wouldnt see the wings and such

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join