It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look at this photo and tell me what you think

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerSkeptic

Originally posted by larphillips
(note, I had to lower the resolution a bit to upload to ATS)

Here is a zoom on the "object" that I cut (poorly) from the original:

If you really do have the original in very high resolution, and you're seriously interested in discovering what the object is, why don't give the un-retouched image file to somebody who can PROPERLY zoom and cut into the object?

Tell me where and I'll e-mail it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Nice blowup.
This looks distinctly different from the pic of the bird flying over the water that was posted in this thread. Mainly because in the actual bird pic, the head and tail ends can be clearly distinguished with one end appearing to be slightly thinner and a tad bit longer. The opposite ends are not symmetrical, but they are in the op pic.

Not saying this is a real UFO or alien craft but I lol at the quick bird specification. It seems to be the easiest and quickest way to dismiss related phenomena. I see most of these people actually claiming bird in the event of a REAL ufo landing 10 feet from where they are standing.

edit on 8-1-2013 by TrueMessiah because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

I too would value the original if you see fit

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Why can't the full res original just be uploaded here to the thread?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I'm a member of a few online sites and IMHO...This place is by far the hardest to deal with in terms of uploading anything!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

Originally posted by amkia
To OP

This is anything but birds

Excellent capture.

edit on 8-1-2013 by amkia because: (no reason given)

Nice blowup.
This looks distinctly different from the pic of the bird flying over the water that was posted in this thread. Mainly because in the actual bird pic, the head and tail ends can be clearly distinguished with one end appearing to be slightly thinner and a tad bit longer. The opposite ends are not symmetrical, but they are in the op pic.

Not saying this is a real UFO or alien craft but I lol at the quick bird specification. It seems to be the easiest and quickest way to dismiss related phenomena. I see most of these people actually claiming bird in the event of a REAL ufo landing 10 feet from where they are standing.

edit on 8-1-2013 by TrueMessiah because: spelling error

Well remember apples with apples would it be the same type of bird flying at the same speed taken with the same camera lens/shutter speed etc .

You cant assume because it doesn't look identical to the other bird pics that it's not a bird !

That's the FLAWED logic ufo buffs go by.

The data from the photograph most likely indicates a small bird close to the camera.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

I'm a member of a few online sites and IMHO...This place is by far the hardest to deal with in terms of uploading anything!

That may be but (s)he obviously knows how to upload here.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Correct. Uploads to the site here have a 500kb limit.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Send it to me, I'll host it on my site

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips

Correct. Uploads to the site here have a 500kb limit.

So please do mention the original file size. Check your private messages.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Send it to me, I'll host it on my site

Will do. It's on my laptop at work. I'll send it over tomorrow. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I know wot this is , its a bird

A bird with no wings [ i.e UFO ]

S + F to you

[ Color is inverted ]

edit on 8-1-2013 by Equiinox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

No problem...This thread may be in the bargain basement by then but it is what it is

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
A bird? Are you people serious? Tell me it's CGI and I can handle it, but a bird. This is why I've lost interest in the UFO forum on here because its overrun with skeptics that are so skeptical they will call this obvious metallic looking object a bird. Really?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

To be honest, it doesn't look my much, if i had a guess I would say it's a UFO..........

aaaaahhhhh you see what I did there???

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
A bird? Are you people serious? Tell me it's CGI and I can handle it, but a bird. This is why I've lost interest in the UFO forum on here because its overrun with skeptics that are so skeptical they will call this obvious metallic looking object a bird. Really?

Hahaha, you need to appreciate the answers from people who say bird... Funny stuff if you ask me...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
definaty a bird..

id say its a sparrow

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Yes it's a bird, it's not CGI it's a bird. You've lost interest in the UFO forum because you can't argue the skeptics? Put forward a solid idea from the bucket of how you see things and explain why you see it as an "obvious metallic looking object"

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You have no valid explanation whatsoever. Usually it's CGI, but if that's not clear, well, then it's definitely a bug or a bird every time. Get's old. It can never be an "unidentified flying object" which by the way doesn't mean it's an alien ship, it simply means its unidentified.

No, it's not a bird, it's definitely a cat Minkmouse

edit on 8-1-2013 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The issue is you have 2 groups of people...

Group 1- Look at a picture and automatically believe it's explainable (like a bird, insect, etc).

Group 2- They want to believe so bad that its a ufo their mind tends to see things regardless of the image

It's hard to convince either group regardless, because they both seem to be stuck in their ways...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join