It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please look at this photo and tell me what you think

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lithops

Originally posted by larphillips

Bah, too bad. Big ass bird, though. That's a 190' tower, taken from the ground, and the object appears to be behind the tower, not in front of.

I'm sorry, but i have to ask for clarification; that's a wooden pole, did you mean 190 inches high, which would sound reasonable? And therefore the bird wouldn't have to be so huge either.
edit on 9-1-2013 by Lithops because: spelling...

I've corrected my error a couple of times already.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

Hi im a ET contactee, I spiritually contact the ETs asking for photos to photograph there craft, and looking at your photo and comparing it to the countless bird shots i have in flight, along with ET craft in the same frames as the ET craft im going with ET craft, To me you have a shot of a ET probe, Note the the black dots under the craft, Note the black line in the front of the craft, interesting and not very, blurry bird like. Here's some of my shots and video on youtube so you can compare, also the craft ive taken can morph like a liquide metal,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So it seems ;-) Just got that far reading the thread. My bad

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lithops

So it seems ;-) Just got that far reading the thread. My bad

No worries... it's all good. I've done the same around here myself.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thinking Bird on this photo as well... Possibly we're wrong though.
RS

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

There are more than a few of us here who could possibly remove the motion blur if provided with a high enough resolution photo. To do it, the image cannot be altered from the original. You might post a link to the original image, unaltered. Don't compress it, enlarge it or filter it in any way as that adds pixels through interpolation.

To me that looks just like the blurred bird's I've been removing from my own photo's for years. It is likely a bird as others have mentioned. The shape looks the same as many others I've seen over the years.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

There are more than a few of us here who could possibly remove the motion blur if provided with a high enough resolution photo. To do it, the image cannot be altered from the original. You might post a link to the original image, unaltered. Don't compress it, enlarge it or filter it in any way as that adds pixels through interpolation.

To me that looks just like the blurred bird's I've been removing from my own photo's for years. It is likely a bird as others have mentioned. The shape looks the same as many others I've seen over the years.

The original photo was e-mailed to another poster here who provided a hosted link to it. Should be a couple of pages back.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Will this work?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Thanks, got it from the link in the post below yours. I'll see if there is enough there to work with.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The blur makes it impossible to identify. Could easily be a bird. It's definately in a fast movement.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Having read the blurufo article posted earlier in this thread, this photo does seem to fit the criteria as a bird. However, as the recent posting re Egyptian statues on Mars, someone stated we see what we want to see, so maybe it really is an alien UFO. With no more available info, it will have to be filed in the probably not a UFO file!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

For what it's worth -

I only have one option here at work and I'll try again late tonight when I get home if you wish. The filter I used will pull a license plate number out of a blur quite easily, but I have better at home. The one I used here will only alow one direction at a time and this covers quite a few pixels.

The problem is it's not just motion one direction. You have the focal blur and then forward motion and in my opinion the motion of the wings in another direction.

I was able to pull it together enough to see the sky between the wing and body and the clearer part looks like the underbelly of a bird to me. You may not be able to see it in this, but the pixels where I'd expect the beak to be show a hint of the common color of a beak.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Is that you? lol

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Nope, it's a cheap imitation.

Using a different method here, I'm convinced it is a bird.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Now that you've done all that, I see like never before, this is a PROBE!!!!

ETA: No disrespect intended to those who actually see a UFO, just having fun...My way of getting through the day

edit on 9-1-2013 by minkmouse because: needed to

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Using a different method here, I'm convinced it is a bird.

A little tweak and the head shows up.

Can we get a tail too?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips

Originally posted by gortex
I think its probably a bird .
sorry

Bah, too bad. Big ass bird, though. That's a 190' tower, taken from the ground, and the object appears to be behind the tower, not in front of.

If you look directly in front of the object, you can see something slightly darker that could be a beak? I'm not saying it is or isn't, just speculating. I don't know if this has been said before, I honestly did not feel like reading through 11 pages.
edit on 9-1-2013 by CraigSnedeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's a hub cap caught flying in the air near a cell phone tower near a highway.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LightOrange

How is that valid evidence ? you distorted a picture with blur and smudge and expect it to be the same as a photo taken of a speeding object.Seriously what are you thinking

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

WTF? Another blurry image posted with absolutely no report of a UFO sighted?
What a major time waster.

Anyways, yes, its probably a bird and I can't believe the original poster didn't think that was obvious.
NEXT!

God this forum is getting to be SO PREDICTABLE!
edit on 9-1-2013 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join