Alex Jones causes huge google trend: Democide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

Now compare it to Genocide, don't get me wrong, its good n all but it still isn't that many people searching it..
edit on 9/1/2013 by StrangeWayz because: missed a bit off the end, sorry!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Isnt there a saying about any exposure is good exposure?

I don't know, those of us familiar with AJ were kind of expecting an outburst, but nothing like that. I'm sorry, I see this as a loss. Alex had a chance to reach an audience base he never has access too (mindless cnn drones) and instead, he conducts himself like a child.

He didn't let Pierce talk over him? Pierce never even tried, he tried to have an interview, Alex was having none of that. Then, we it looked like it might turn around, AJ mentions Gladio which I really hope people started googling...

Then he started talking in a brittish accent. I was embarrassed for us all.

Let me say this, let AJ wake you up, let him light that spark for you, watch his police state movies, watch the other movies...... But then understand that he's acting like this, and adding crazy things into the mix, specifically to help marginalize people just like us. AJ is a gatekeeper, and it took me about a year to see that.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm sure "nutjob" started trending as well...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
I searched it after last night's interview. I was a part of the movement!

He goes into detail here. The beginning is especially entertaining:

edit on 8-1-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

I've never seen this vid before, I am really impressed with it. I have to admit that I havent been a fan of AJ, but the way AJ presented himself in this vid was powerful and enlightening. I believe this vid should be made viral so more ppl can see the truth. thank you for posting this vid. star for you bud.

Shaade

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

I don't star and flag minimal threads ever. That's not without occasion. This is one of those occasions. Please OP more meat on the bone in the future ?

Schill, Cia, all kinds of crackpot things I've heard about Alex, that you can hear just as easily about anyone. What you can't hear about just anyone is, Alex Jones is a truth seeker who found it long before most of us. He ran with it and is still running. He was there when I was still groggy being half awake most of my life. He brought me coffee, would be a good way to put I suppose.

Alex Jones speaks the truth. And is passionate about that truth to the point he looks crazy ?
SO!

I don't see anyone who is talking sheet pointing to what would be sane about anything that is going on here on Earth. If I were Alex I'd be worse by far because he has obligated himself to the truth. And that's a lot of responsibility. No I love Alex and we as truth seekers should be behind him. You don't have to like him. But he has put his ass on the line for freedom.

People are jealous and cruel, even in this arena.

<< 1   >>

join