Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Alex Jones causes huge google trend: Democide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Democide is trending on google search like mad. Say what you like but Alex Jones struck a nerve and I think it was his mention of Democide on CNN. I am betting this is why Piers is loosing his time slot and slinking back to obscurity soon. Thanks AJ for taking one for the team.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by exitusstatuquo

That video he made was very smart... and did you notice how he made sure everyone nkow he has over 100m listeners (prolly more then piers) and infowars.com he kept repeating its so that the sheeple will wake up and go to the site and learn the truth...

make people think wait yah the government kills more people then anyone using guns.. why not stop them!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That is actually pretty cool. I forgot he focused on that. I figured some people would go look up up some of it - the murder pills, Operation Gladio.

Democide though is the #1 justification of gun-ownership world wide. As I've said, the governments of the world should start - JUST 5 YEARS - without any government sponsored murder. Then after 100 we'll all give up our guns. I'll feel safe. The fact that we can't manage a single year without some government mass-murdering civilians tells me we aren't ready there. No star-man consciousness is here yet to save us or whatever the new agers believe.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Oddly enough your link doesn't work for me but it appears to be correct. Anyway, the Democide video is spot on so congrats to Alex Jones and crew for a job well done.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

If you are running some ad block features in your browser the chart should load on google trends. If the link just did not work I do not know what to tell you. Perhaps a time out.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Ohhhh, yes that could be it because I am definitely running an ad block add on. Always block ads, always.

edit: well I turned off my ad blocker but still the page times out. I dunno what the problem is but I'll just have to take your word for it
edit on 8-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Ohhhh, yes that could be it because I am definitely running an ad block add on. Always block ads, always.

It came up for me. The trend was #1 for the United States. I would wager the vast majority of people have no idea how many humans have been murdered by government in their own lifetimes. They wouldn't be asking for more control by the government if they did.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Now imagine if he conducted himself in a professional manner!

How can he hate prozac so much but then portray himself like the perfect candidate of someone that needs some meds while's he is screaming like that?

The british accent had me laughing like crazy, or like AJ crazy though, good laughs.

I think the entire world will see that video in a few days virally.

But just imagine if he conducted himself properly, how much stronger would his message be?

I was never a big fan of this guy.
I applaud the Mod who mentioned Agitated Propoganda
That should also be a google trend.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I searched it after last night's interview. I was a part of the movement!

He goes into detail here. The beginning is especially entertaining:

edit on 8-1-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think his ranting style of yelling and getting his point across and not letting piers talk over him is a good way to go..

i think more people would listen to someone who cnnot contain their passion.. he is trying to get his point across and it makes him angry when some douchebag from another country tries to tell americans what they can and cant have and why we should or shouldn't have something...

Without guns we cannot protect ourselves, there are many many things that we need protection from and even if you think we don't its out right and no one has the right to change it...

If you want guns gone then turn urs in.. ill keep mine thanks.

When the government comes knockin to move you from your home you will regreat not having your guns. When the U.N. decides to disarm and relocate you like they are currently doing in brazil you will be sorry.

Maybe if we had more people standing up and yelling then sitting and wispering things would be going allot better in this country. The man with the loudest voice in the room is the one who is heard.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
piers morgan is a tool, and by the look on his face on the post interview interviews he is on he finally realized it.

it's not his show. he can suggest guests but he doesn't choose all of them.

i bet he had no say on alex jones being his guest. it's either honor his contract or breach it and get sued, or go home.

but it's his fault for blaming guns and not the people using them to commit crimes.

mass murders have been going on in the u.s. for decades, going back to the university of texas sniper tower shootings.

and he wasn't using an ar-15, he was using hunting and sniper rifles with scopes.

america has problems way deeper than guns.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I watched that when it came out. It really made me laugh but while entertaining he makes a good tongue in cheek comedy of something that is right out of the Nazi or Stazi handbook for public enslavement. Snoop on your neighbor so the government does not have to.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've read some ATS threads questioning AJ's motives.. I have never listened to a podcast,seen a video or even recognized his face prior to this but by the way his vein popped out in his forehead, you can see the man is truly passionate and educated with his facts and honestly, I am now going to be watching him much more closely..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

Good for you. I suggest you watch some of his movies online - Police State and the coverage of Bohemian Grove which are on YouTube. If you're not familiar with him then you need to get some context. Its easy to think he's over the top and a loon but the more you start opening your eyes to the state of current affairs (not what Good Morning America and others want you to hear about) you start to understand why he has that passion.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Government has killed over 290 million people in the past hundred years. After seeing numbers like those, what sane man (or woman) would be an advocate for gun control?

Alex Jones did what he wanted to do. He planted a seed in the minds of the sheep and the sheep responded.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

LOL , The Bloomberg MAFIA Runs N.Y. .............So TRUE Alex.....................

www.youtube.com...: @@:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I said this in another thread.

People that believe AJ's response was purely emotional is NAIVE.

He runs a million dollar operation that he more or less built himself, has millions of listeners and viewers around the world and is growing at a tremendous pace. You've got to be completely EMPTY in your brain if you don't think he doesn't already know how people PERCEIVE him to be and that he doesn't CHOOSE to act a certain way to get certain reactions.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vidpci
Government has killed over 290 million people in the past hundred years. After seeing numbers like those, what sane man (or woman) would be an advocate for gun control?

Alex Jones did what he wanted to do. He planted a seed in the minds of the sheep and the sheep responded.

I recommend everybody here watch Oliver Stone's showtime series, "The Untold History of The United States"

It is VERY good and documents how the U.S. started out strong on principle but as we got into foreign affairs, we became the very monsters that we were trying to stop in the first place.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good lad A.J!
I think this guy is amazing because he speaks the truth and doesnt care who knows it...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yep, AJ went to CNN to stick his finger in the hornets nest. He has got people talking and thats a win for alternative advertsing.

Isnt there a saying about any exposure is good exposure?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join