Hospital Ghost

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiverseal

Why are you not allowed? You have over 20 posts so you can start a thread. Would love to see your pic.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Look at the bottom left corner of the mirror. There is a corner of a box showing in the mirror that isn't there in front of the mirror. Some kind of Photoshop fakery.

No... Look again. If you look at the angle of the picture, it looks to be a bit less that 45 degrees. That would make that "corner of a box" most likely the other end of the tray thats at the foot of the bed. I'm not saying it isn't Photo Shop but...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
photoshopped. That picture might fool some 8 year old girl, as the previous ATS poster showed he even did a sloppy job at it. Some ATS members are hardcore, they seen all the fake/photoshopped/hoax crap out on the internet and dissected that stuff there to the bone. The best ones are usually the already famous ones, brown lady picture, that one home video of the black mass materializing in front of the camera and then the camera man panning into the bedroom mirror to show that its actually something there. That video was probably the best one apparition manifestation I've ever seen. Please...stuff like this brings shame to the whole concept that the afterlife/ghosts/spirits even exist. I call shenanigans. serious.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemox42
that one home video of the black mass materializing in front of the camera and then the camera man panning into the bedroom mirror to show that its actually something there. That video was probably the best one apparition manifestation I've ever seen.

I've not seen that one before. I tried searching the YouTubes, but couldn't really find anything other than very hairy men screaming and playing loud guitars...

Do you have a link for that footage please?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join