It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As The Month Progress Further The Propaganda Continues against Syria.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
According to the War Mongering William Hague and Reuters inevitable end of Assad, "inevitable" departure is near even though they have been saying and claiming that for two years now.

Here's the tweet.

#Assad's departure from power is inevitable. Vital that international community plans ahead for the day after in #Syria Text

The way William Hague has stated this he reminds me of a robort, they have been claiming for two years that Assad days are numbered and that Assad's departure from power is inevitable. Yet for two years he has been proving the war mongering elites wrong.

According to an Reuters William Hague is going to have a meeting and the will take place on Wednesday and Thursday, and delegates will include Syria experts, academics in post-conflict stabilization, representatives of the Syrian National Coalition.

When the article is stating the Syria experts, academics they actually mean those Armed Chair experts.

The meeting will take place on Wednesday and Thursday, and delegates will include Syria experts, academics in post-conflict stabilization, representatives of the Syrian National Coalition (SNC) opposition group and other agencies.

"Aim is to galvanize planning for political transition in Syria," Foreign Secretary William Hague said on Twitter.

"Assad's departure from power is inevitable. Vital that international community plans ahead for the day after in Syria," he said.

While many experts say Assad's ousting is all but certain

All but certain really? through the use of Car Bombs and Child Solider the least tweet from William Hague also tell us that William Hague and the British Government do not deny there support for the Islamist fighters and the terrorists.

Regrading William Hague's Comments that Assad days are numbered here's an article from FOX news from two years ago.

U.S. Officials: Assad's 'Days Are Numbered'

His "days are numbered," concurred the trio of officials, who offered their assessments in a background conference call following Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's televised remarks elaborating the president's position.

Still, the officials acknowledged that they expect the Syrian people to face continued "struggle and sacrifice."

This is from two years ago.
August 18, 2011.

Regrading the supposed meeting that will be held for two days The meeting is not open to reporters, and the conclusions are expected to be published in a closing communique. I would imagine at that meeting are they will have some tea along the way as well.

It seems that the propaganda never changes its narrative. And it also seems our leaders and the mainstreams outlets are detached from reality, read the article by the the national.ae.

Counter Assad's fiction with plan for reconciliation

Although the embattled president said it was just a matter of "interpretation", and went out of his way to praise his allies in Russia and China, the message must have been clear in Moscow. Al Assad is not listening.

This so-called plan matches the formulation that Al Assad has followed since the uprising began nearly two years ago: first comes a series of local dialogues moderated by Baathist officials, then conventions, parliamentary elections and a new constitution; finally a broad government. Syria tried this before - in fact, the head of that "coalition government", Riad Hijab, defected in August. This new plan is merely restaging of a farcical piece of political theatre.

I have to say the article by the national is very weak. Whenever our media says the rebels are winning that means they are in Trouble.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Not only the propaganda, as White House/MSM propaganda has moved onto Iran, already.

But for Syria, the genocides of tens turning into hundreds of thousands of civilians, already.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yeah its disgusting that those muppets can keep pretending to themselves that Assad is ready to fall. I have just put a 45 minute doco up which pretty much proves Hague is full of BS.. And I'd like to see any terrorist a/holes show me that what they are watching is just propaganda considering the opinions are coming from the horses mouth.. I think it needs to be seen just to square the ledger a bit..

Syrian Diary - Check it out and lets see if Assad is ready to fall

edit on 8-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Germany is now deploying Patriot Missles to Turkey aswell.
rt.com...

Assad's recent speech, 15 Russian Warships heading to Syria and Iran just completing a Nuclear bomb Id say the end is fairly near.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
Germany is now deploying Patriot Missles to Turkey aswell.
rt.com...

Assad's recent speech, 15 Russian Warships heading to Syria and Iran just completing a Nuclear bomb Id say the end is fairly near.

I wouldn't say that the end is fairly near. Yet and yeah 15 Russian Warships heading to Syria thats a lot of firepower not to mention they could be carrying a nuclear missile after all what Patriot Missles are for? Patriot Missles are made to shot down nuclear missiles and incoming air crafts at close range and no the Patriot Missles arent meant to create a no fly zone.

Targeting down a nuclear lunched from a Sub or ship? yes.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I could of meant the end for the Rebels lol

top topics

join