It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Blueprints to Enlightenment.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

You just aren't enlightened enough to "get it" man.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
What I see you guys interprete as enlightenment is wisdom and knowledge. This process is natural/inevitable.

THIS is enlightenment:

Matthew 6; 22“The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light.23“But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!

See? Your body being full of light. But we do not need to feel sad for darkness.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Namaste.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by iameternal

Namaste.

I should set up shop in this market. I wouldn't have to do any thinking at all, and I'd get all kinds of mindless little drones, each pitching in their supportive "Namaste", as we all dutifully shuffled forward in lockstep. What a wonderful little sheeple herd they are.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by iameternal

Namaste.

I should set up shop in this market. I wouldn't have to do any thinking at all, and I'd get all kinds of mindless little drones, each pitching in their supportive "Namaste", as we all dutifully shuffled forward in lockstep. What a wonderful little sheeple herd they are.

The words are there, they are just letterless
edit on 10-1-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You're not a very nice person.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Just because people aren't taking the same path as YOU does not mean they are on the wrong path.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
All paths lead to the end, and accepting death is your ultimate goal, and existence is the journey. Some paths are shorter than others.

Nothing is everything because mass is fluid, it can be a wave or a particle at any given time, we see particles so we see solidity, but it is all chaos. Every belief we have is based upon a rule that doesn't exist, even we don't really know that rule. It's just the limitations of the human form.

Freedom is ultimately what we have, and we are only trapped when we get sucked into the all seeing eye of society.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Where’s the blue pill? lol

Seriously though…

IMO Enlightenment comes from within us, and our divine connection to God.

There are many mysteries still yet to be discovered, and we all have the power to become enlightened, in whatever field we put our minds too.

Consider Einstein, who discovered Relativity; he became enlightened in this field, and was the first scientist to explain and understand it. He essentially had to guide himself into the truth; a truth which no one else had seen before, or could help guide him through etc.

Regarding any and all things, which have yet to be discovered, sometimes only we alone, just like Einstein, can get there, if we have the desire to seek truth.

And the same is true with things that have already been discovered; we can get to where others are/ have been before etc… without even knowing their path, or their knowledge. Although a little study from the past masters in the applicable field, can help to guide us.

But even when we study those past experts, gurus, and geniuses etc we are still essentially on our own journey, of discovering and verifying the truth for ourselves. Bruce Lee summed it up quite well when he said, “that all knowledge, was ultimately, self knowledge."

- JC

edit on 11-1-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
check out Dzogchen, Advaita Vedanta, Nonduality,

Index of 112 Meditation techniques

Buddhist Christian Vedanta Network
Link

Almaas

And my fav by far:
Anadi

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

check out Dzogchen, Advaita Vedanta, Nonduality,

Index of 112 Meditation techniques

Buddhist Christian Vedanta Network
Link

Almaas

And my fav by far:
Anadi

Been putting this off for quite some time now...

But now I feel I’m ready, to delve deeper.

Thanks for the info...

- JC

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

You just showed us the world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join