It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Williams sister Yetunde Price 'killed in gang war'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Maybe, but gunning down a gun-control advocate is probably a little tempting for some idiots over there.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's good to see the ghetto is cleaning itself, one person at a time.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I know this thread is really old but let me speak my case. Incase you didn't know gun control will never deter these type of situations. You would be amazed with how many unregistered/stolen firearms are stashed away in this country, especially since alot of these guns get to the hands of citizens from the help of the dea, crooked cops, etc, themselves. I believe that the only way we can reduce gangwarfare is through better education and revamp. of neighborhoods, not through tougher sentences or gang injunctions. Even without gangs their is still alot of crime to be accounted for. Theirs been gangs since the creation of man and their will continue to be until our demise. Just to add some credibility, Me and some of my relatives on my fathers side are NorteƱos and my mom's familiy are law-abiding businessmen in the computer business that have differing views on society so I know both sides of these arguments.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
July 7, 2017

The redneck police in Florida attempted to blame Serena Williams for a traffic death to an old white dude. Today, she was cleared. Thank-goodness for so many street cameras today. Especially if you're innocent.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join