It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Insidious Rothschild Dynasty Conspiracy Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Business Insider

I just read an interesting article from the Business Insider after a few hours of reading up on the recent large bank settlements for foreclosure abuses and other conspiracies related to a current top story:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I do not know the validity of this story or the authors resources. I do not understand much of how the stock market works, nor how to invest. But after reading and paying attention to certain links throughout many threads I have seen some uncanny parallels.

I wish to have a discussion on this article and about the timing of many news stories of late and how accurate this information is based on historical facts. Apparently this article goes back to 1812 and how central banking systems came into being.

Conspiracy theorists allege that: Alexander Hamilton acted as an agent of the Rothschild family when he helped create the First National Bank; The First National Bank was dominated by foreign investors, including the Rothschilds; and Nathan Rothschild ordered the War of 1812 after the charter for the First National Bank was not renewed in 1811. Lines between truth and inaccuracies may have blurred as time passed, but it's clear as day that this war wasn't a one-man show. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

My brain is trying so hard to wrap around all the conspiracy theories and bring it down to earth for people like me who think that this could potentially be the beginning of something monumental. Whether it is malevolent or not I am unsure. Could all this be the the starting of the NWO.

After reading about so many bankers jumping ship like rats this last year, I thought some market insiders AND conspiracy theorists might have some advice or links on how to navigate what appears to me to be one HOT MESS!!!

Blessings
Starwise

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well people working under Rothschild investments like JP Morgan did and how
many do now are waking up to the fact that the 51% of a project they will be in
charge of will never pan out and make them rich so to avoid future depression
find better work now.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

The article seems interesting, I still need to go back and read the entire thing, but I'm confused about what youre asking.

Are you asking if this is the beginning of the New World Order, how to "navigate this hot mess", in what sense?

edit on 8-1-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
its pretty simple

stop thinking about money first...it will confuse you

public industry and national banks....vs.....private industry and privatised banks

what if i told you....that the private sector has "agents" working in the public industry

when the bankers in the city of london...were bailed out by the public sector....this is where you should have known that the SHTF

its about tipping the scales.....when private industry enslave public industry...afterall, if the primeminister is helping the bankers...then who will speak up for us

giving them bilions...then telling students they cant go to uni or college...telling the il and disabed they would have to pay for their own care etcetc

why do you pay tax...hospitals, benifits etcetc.....well we are paying in blood sweat and tears for the bankers to get richer....just think about what our armys are used for...

pretty simple..tip the scales where the public indusrty woud ask for private bailouts....
this is how america was enslaved....

are hitlers rants about the jewry making sense..hmmm

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

here is some great info

to help sort it out for yourself..

edit on 8-1-2013 by reeferman because: kept saying video does not exist

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yeah good question. I am not sure how to ask the right questions I guess.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I am watching the markets, reading news and after listening to a video on the other mentioned thread....It feels like a hot mess in my head LOL!!

Many people use debit cards with automatic deposits. Its all numbers and I don't ever really see the *cash*. Yet the US prints $$$ like toilet paper.

Is the NWO being ushered in by something only the Rich R families know about? What do people really think the NWO is? Is it just a cashless society for us peasants meanwhile all the gold and silver are in the hands of the elite?

Is it a form of population control? I already know I am a slave. I just wish for my children to be free.....

Does anyone have a theory on how it could all unfold?

What clues in the market and news do I need to watch for for example...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Thanks, I will check the videos out.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Funny you should mention this as I was just reading some info that is claiming the NWO take over has been kicked into high gear. First, the Rothschilds banks, are in every country in the world except a few, like Iran. What I saw from 2008 was that the banks thought of an ingenious idea to never go under and hold the countries of the entire world hostage.......derivatives. They have hundreds of trillions in these derivatives written and anytime there is a financial problem they just tell the govt well if we go the whole world is going with us. So basically we are totally screwed unless we can stop this madness. Now the NWO thing.....there is plenty of info to read about it on the web BUT if you read it long enough you start to realize some of it might be total dis-info. One thing for certain is the USA govt wants everyone living in fear period. From what I have read recently they are trying to start WWIII in the middle east which will then draw everyone into a war. I have also just read the DHS is prepping for the confiscation of guns. They know for a fact the biggest thing to tackle before succeeding with their NWO is the fact that US citizens have so many guns. Now keep in mind just because they are trying to succeed does not mean they will as many are trying to stop this. 2013-2014 are going to be very telling that's for sure. If you have read anything about prepping in the last few years they were right, but a few years early IMO. I would stock up now......if the dollar collapses it will be very ugly for a long time......think a few months at least.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Is it just a cashless society for us peasants meanwhile all the gold and silver are in the hands of the elite?

Not gold and silver, they only have value because money has value.

Fine metals to work with being malleable and such and look nice, but their riches will come from elsewhere.

They will create scarcity with resources as they already do and have an abundance of whats scarce to the public as a whole, If they can keep the leash on us which is becoming more and more difficult as many are choosing to be more independent but do not fear because they are learning of new ways to control us

top topics

join