It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The third Eye of the Masons is the Masonry itself

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"An army with one soldier can win against an army of millions of Devils only if he will use the most powerful weapon in the world which is faith and its word."

Inquiring minds wants to know about the Water of Life like the Water of life it is an concept.

But I guess that first we have to talk about the Dark Water of Death that Humans are gived to drink every day here on Earth.

"The Dark Water of Death"

"
'The Plague'

Long time ago but not very long in the times when the skies were covered with dark clouds of black smoke and the smell of the burnt human flesh was the air that those left alive were breathing,The Plague and The Rat were kings on Earth.

Everywhere was just crying and wailing,carts full of rotting corpses in the streets while marching in procession behind the crosses of those that in fear not dare to look at the dark sky.

Meetings in dark corners not to be seen by...the plague, it was a way of life in those times .Words spoken in a whisper could be heard howling stronger than the grief of those who weep death.

They didn't knew the cause of the black death they didn't knew they drank the Dark Water of Death together with the Rats just as today we are forced to drink from the same water that the Rats give to us.

The presence of death was something normal those days it was a way of life death at each step could see you in the eyes,like today the Devil can look into your eyes and very gentle ask you politely to join his army without any faith.

Because Devil has no faith therefore he is not interested in what you believe in ,he can promisse you anything to have your soul without even understanding why you are doing his will.Because the Devil an his army of millions is strong.They have only one purpose to convince as many to join the army of the lost souls."

This plague of today is called Masonry and it represents the third eye of the masons.

Meeting in dark corners in the night is an attribute of the devil,using misunderstood simbols an signs it is also an attribute of the devil.Perfecting demonic rituals and dances belongs in the garden of the evil.

As wearing clothes with same marks on them it is the black mark an something that communist use to do unifying the human society creating the obligation for all citizens of that kind of society to use marked common things in common.

Because today we can see how this black water of death it has standardized human society in all its aspects by poverty and impoverishment.

Because they can be found at all levels both in terms of social as well as economic.

At the top of politics.

At the top of Banks.

At the top of governments and all the levels of administration.

At the top of the Army.

And the examples can continue by hundreds,just like a plague that poisons everything that touches with....money and corruption.

This third eye can see you every where like the eye from the Lord of the Rings .

That eye could see his army o devils everywhere as he was in permanent search or the Ring .

meagandahl.wordpress.com...

Today this third eye which is the Masonry is in permanent search of the ring because each an everyone of us have a ring ,the ring of faith -our soul ,by promises of many things that only the devil can promise and all you have to do is to give your soul....forever and never to speak about,without his seal of approval.

Someone told me yesterday that he is glad that I am feeling better.I guess he was reffering to this post,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess that I have to explain my self why that post....

Because it was posted before or during a tragical event.I almost felt like dying that day because I felt what will happen.
That day the evil was very strong and he gave to someone to drink from the black water of death.Innocent life was lost and my body was in deep pain.Subsequently to this the dream I had a night before about two young boys and a girl make me understood the scale of the tragedy.Sorry no places or names or anything that could pin point to where or how will happen.Just a dream with cartoon faces and facts and things which I cannot prefer to talk about.

Those innocent souls now are with the Angels,and I guess all they want from us here on Earth is not to drink from that black water of death that they give to us every day.

The devil will promise you anything to make you drink from that Black Water of death,just to be a part of the Plague but you can refuse it.

Drink only from the water of Life and refuse the Black Water of Death by trying to see with the eyes of your Heart...a new Life

because after this thread will come...

edit on 8-1-2013 by piequal3because14 because: because after this thread will come...

edit on 8-1-2013 by piequal3because14 because: title

edit on 8-1-2013 by piequal3because14 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Dafuq, were you going on about?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dear Sir,

Let me start by saying that in all things in relation to mankind, there exists evil.

I'm sure there are good and evil people in Masonry. Until one or the other is not in existence, the duality will exist.

If you haven't seen the duality where you look, then you are in need of milk and not meat.

Full-age offers discernment of knowing BOTH, good and evil. Then there is only one decision to make to which side you fall-on. Deny and you'll burn-up as silver being refined, but discerning and choosing correctly, will give you enlightenment. Just don't blind yourself with ego and fall into the ditch.

Best advice I can tell you. Is to use DISCERNMENT!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by piequal3because14

Dafuq, were you going on about?
To End with this thing once forever.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

I'm sure there are good and evil people in Masonry. Until one or the other is not in existence, the duality will exist.
I have the intuition that that duality has stopped to exist.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I want proof that Masons run everything.

My Uncle Manages a Bank, a Great-Uncle was the Mayor of his City for 6 years and my Grandfather runs a television Station.

They're not masons.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wow, what a nonsensical thread about nothing.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
I want proof that Masons run everything.

My Uncle Manages a Bank, a Great-Uncle was the Mayor of his City for 6 years and my Grandfather runs a television Station.

They're not masons.

How do you know? Not all Masons announce themselves to their families. And that "bowling night", or "night out with the boys," did you ever notice the costume your grandpa wears when he puts his bowling bag in the car? Purple robes, a sash belt, and a curved sword? Hey, wait a minute grand dad!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I'm a Mason and I do not have any of that stuff. The sword I do have is straight.

reply to post by thePharaoh

Nice poem.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Aleister

I'm a Mason and I do not have any of that stuff. The sword I do have is straight..

you do realise that they have degrees

they profile you first...im guessing your a nice person which is why you havnt got far!

to get far mate..its pretty simple

just remember "a means to an end"...to get what you need..would you kill, steal, sabotage....do you let your emotions "blind" you....then they want... your mind body and soul to be owned by the society

imost important one to remember

it is a religion....one that can only be understood by paying attention oto the myths in religion

imagine if one can insert himsekf between you and god...taking your offerings, beliefs, drive and motivation...your daughter if they want.....

then its
welcome to the faternity....

quick route...is to stream milions of dollars...then they will find you

peace
edit on 8-1-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I do realize that Masonry is composed of degrees and orders.

they profile you first...

I was interviewed first, but I expected that as it is a private organization and they should screen applicants. In fact, I think they should screen harder than they do now.

im guessing your a nice person which is why you havnt got far!

You have no idea where I sit in Freemasonry. I'm sure I'm a member of Masonic bodies you've never even heard of.

just remember "a means to an end"...

As far as I've seen, this is the motto of the anti-Mason.

do you let your emotions "blind" you....

Again, a trait I see with many anti-Masons, but we're all human and we all err.

your mind body and soul to be owned by the society

Yeah, that's not how it works.

it is a religion....one that can only be understood by paying attention oto the myths in religion

Freemasonry doesn't meet the necessary requirements to be considered a religion.

The more you talk, the more I understand you really know very little about Freemasonry. You're entertaining though.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I am a Mason and I don't have a third eye...

(But you should see my third leg!
)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

the anti-mason???

go in tomorrow..find the top dog...and express these traits....after his next meeting...you might get promoted..and shown more

i heard that most people answer like you did...normal, good people...but they stay at the bottom.

get more aggressivly ruthless...thats how you might end up being master of your lodge

playing the nice card...maybe a white knight might pity you...but you wont progress

just saying...this is how i know it works since 1999...when i "lost" a close friend to a fraternity

peace

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It is funny how backwards your idea of how a lodge works is...

It is interesting hearing people spew things they make up as facts.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Which top dog? There's not just one and I belong to a lot of groups, and there is not a single authority over all of them.

Give me two more months and I'll have two more bodies, each with their own top dog that I could go talk to.

i heard that most people answer like you did...normal, good people...but they stay at the bottom.

Please explain to me what constitutes "low level" and "high level". Also, is there a "middle level" or is it just those two?

get more aggressivly ruthless...thats how you might end up being master of your lodge

I've already been Master of my Lodge and the Lodge of Research, and I've presided over the Chapter of Royal Arch Masons and Council of Cryptic Masons. Now I am presiding as Eminent Commander of my Commandery of Knights Templar. I'm also an officer in the York Rite College, Scottish Rite (Lodge of Perfection), Order of the Eastern Star, and Red Cross of Constantine. I'm even a Grand officer for the Grand officer in the York Rite.

maybe a white knight might pity you...but you wont progress

I've already progressed and I'm a knight in various bodies (mentioned above).

My signature tells you some of the groups I am in.
edit on 8-1-2013 by KSigMason because: Forgot one body

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Good thread Man. Masonry can't be trusted (or Rotary/Lions Club etc.) Masons are sworn to secrecy and will lie to protect there 'little big club'. I feel you on the 'Eye' However the 'Evil eye' will be surpassed by the 'Good eye' if you have faith in 'Good'. You personal relationship with God is what matters and you devotion to 'righteousness'.. Personally I am convinced 'Good' wins in the end. Also if Masonry was so good why would it be guarded from the people of this world. Good wants his word spread not for 'certain Men' to be accepted by 'certain Men'. Protestantism is a blessing but easily abused by 'other crafts'. Trust God, Trust Good.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvenParanoidsHaveEnemies

It is funny how backwards your idea of how a lodge works is...

It is interesting hearing people spew things they make up as facts.

its funny how some masons are oblivious to whats happeneing around them

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I've already been Master of my Lodge and the Lodge of Research, and I've presided over the Chapter of Royal Arch Masons and Council of Cryptic Masons. Now I am presiding as Eminent Commander of my Commandery of Knights Templar. I'm also an officer in the York Rite College, Scottish Rite (Lodge of Perfection), Order of the Eastern Star, and Red Cross of Constantine. I'm even a Grand officer for the Grand officer in the York Rite.

and your telling me youve never heard of a hidden master?

as for levels...there are 32

as for leaders...youv never heard of the rothchild tribunal?

i see youve worked in the scottish rite....cmon dude...your talking to the bloodline here....

scota ring any bells

peace

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join