It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Objects Falling - Appearance of Chemtrails?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks for the informative post. The photographic examples you posted are excellent but do not match with the photographic evidence on which this thread is based. You have my attention but I am still not completely satisfied.

There is something about the photograph provided within this thread that is different to the links you provided. You are an excellent teacher - you have shifted my thinking but you have not changed my mind. Too many unexplained events and photographs in this world to neatly tidy them all up with an explanation.

Much Peace...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Amanda5

Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they aren't there, or they aren't planes. It's one thing to have an open mind, but when all the evidence points to something, which it points to three most likely military planes, then what's the point of saying it's not? They are apparently three military planes (based on the closeness of them), flying in a straight line, but perspective makes it look like they're heading down.

Good post

Perspective is everything when your looking at objects at great distances in the sky. Things are not always as they seem this is why we must use critical thought otherwise even birds are spraying chem trails

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I haven't seen them flying in formation like this, but I've seen a lot of planes leaving contrails like this lately. I've seen short, I've seen long, and I've seen some going like a bat out of hell. Driving all around the country means I see a lot more than before. I've seen several planes leaving contrails that look just like this, flying several miles apart.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Those are some amazing pics. Thanks so much for sharing them. My first thought is space junk! I live in Illinois and nothing has been on the news about this. You couldn't have been the only one to witness this.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by childoffather

Space junk wouldn't leave trails like that. Those trails are coming from engines under power. Space junk would leave a single trail behind it, but not four like this. Those are four engine aircraft flying in formation together.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
ALTHOUGH

something just came to mind, with the recent release
of info on the invisibility cloth from Canada researcher
and others that we have seen.

A Jet makes perfect sense...

What if our U.S. air force took the invisibility material and found
a way to incorporate it onto the planes and jet's...

This could very well be a test run to see how it works, what we may
be looking at is some very scary and real military power.

Imagine invisible fighter jet's and bombers...
Talk about a hard war to fight when you cant even see the planes coming.

Very interesting. That kind of invisibility would make America untouchable.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Maybe they are testing the invisibility cloak, and are just making contrails to prove they are really flying over the big brass?
The near identical contrails indicate three of the same config maybe?
The OP said no sound was heard...how high is that Zaph?
I know snoopy hangs up there high enough to be inaudible....

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I've had them go over in probably the 34-38,000 foot range, and never heard them, depending on the type of plane. It all depends on the winds. I've had fighters landing go through the overhead pattern, which was in the 1500 foot range, and not heard them until they were on the downwind, even though they went right over me. The B-2 also has gone over in the 2000 foot range, and I didn't hear it until it was well past me. So it all depends.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I am new to this sight. It is very interesting to say the least. I happened upon it doing research for answers to something I witnessed. I am the one who took these photos in which you are discussing. The only reason I filed a report on sightings was to try and make sense of what I saw. All your comments are very interesting. I assure you these are original photos. I also can tell you I had binoculars trying to see what it was. I couldn't see anything but the chem-trails. I could hear nothing. I took seven photos before I lost them behind the tree line. I have seen jets fly over before but nothing like this. I described it the best I could. I will welcome any questions.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

edit on 1-2-2013 by bkb54 because: posted twice

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bkb54

Interesting, thank you for posting. I am the one that found these pics and wanted to post them here to see what people thought about them.

Have you seen these before, or was this the only time you have seen them?

I find it very intriguing how the 3 sets of trails are almost identical. Very odd.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No I haven't seen them before or since. I see jets fly over everyday there was something different about this. I really thought something was falling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join