It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru,Sun. The Last Piece of the Puzzle, The Judgement.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
What a waste of time following this thread.

imo, Any OP that isn't willing to identify their sources shouldn't be permitted to put up threads.

Time and time again people have asked on this thread for him to identify his alleged sources and he has slimed his way out of a genuine answer. Pathetic !

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
But Nibiru doesnt exist? It was/Is an internet hoax? Have the all knowing powerful beings who sent you this message been duped too? Wow.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
From what I've seen and read, much of the more recent information that has come out about Nibiru has been through channeled information coming from"ascended beings".
I have a book of this channeled information on my bookshelf that was published in the mid 90's I believe.. A very interesting read, really, But well, there is quite a few predictions that they gave in that book, and many of these predictions are a decade or two late. I find it hard to believe that these"ascended masters" don't understand the fluidity of the future timelines more than I do, after all, they are the time travelers! and it's hard to believe that they don't understand the human psyche...they do!! you'd think that by now, if they were truly "ascended" they'd stop making predictions with set time spans in them, after all, they should understand, with the human disposition as it is, that they lose a little more credibiity with each failed prediction that they make.

there probably is some truth within the Nibiru story, but how much, one could only guess at this point, we will never know till all the chaff that has been added to the story is removed.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

Briles, The timetable that we see is not the timetable that is the timetable that other realms see. The actions and non actions of humankind on a daily basis changes the input data of the timetables. Prophecy is given so man can change the data input. If the input (actions) stay the same then the prophecy timetable remains the same. If mankind does not wake up soon it will see the timetable completed. Since we cannot see what affects these timetable we do not know for certain what they are. All we can do is look at the signs. The signs are everywhere. The signs will become more and more evident as we get closer to the end of the timetable.

Atlantis did not go down from a great quake it went down on a shimmer.

I trust in the "ASCENDED MASTERS" implicitly.

The two big sunspots are facing us directly and forecasters say 10% chance of x-flare. These sunspots have been going off like flashbulbs.

Because of what I read this weekend I don't think that there is much chance of survival because of several cycles ending at the same time. Time to get your spiritual affairs in order.
edit on 14-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: Add One last thing

edit on 14-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Please tell us more about these "ASCENDED MASTERS" you are talking to?

And who or what are they the masters of?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Man is short for manifestation. In the beginning we were a spirit spark with our own personality. That spirit spark then required a physical body in order to experience. At some point in time if we want to return to the spirit we have to use the laws of the spirit to return. That return is called the ascension. If we do not return to the creator at some point then we will be required to live lives over and over and over. Your choice by free will how many times to re-embody to learn to use spiritual laws to return.

History is full of beings who have completed this cycle.

The Earth and it's inhabitants are in a dis-integration spiral. Dis-integrating from their true spiritual nature. The consciousness that took Atlantis down and many other civilizations.

We think that we are so cool, yet we don't have a clue as to where we are at on a creation and dis-integration spiral. Come to think of it Nibiru is on a course that you could say was a dis-integration spiral.
edit on 14-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: added some thoughts

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The two big sunspots are facing us directly and forecasters say 10% chance of x-flare.

And do you have a pic or a link to see these two big sunspots?

Are these the spots your talking about?

or these....

www.tesis.lebedev.ru...

Or is this sun in the same realm as Nibiru?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Come to think of it Nibiru is on a course that you could say was a dis-integration spiral.

Let me guess it is headed for Earth?

And what was it again why we can't see this planet size object just hanging around the sun?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Tsurfer, The sun is 93 million miles away from Earth. It contains something like 95% of the mass of the solar system. Nibiru is coming from behind the sun in a corkscrew fashion. The closer it gets to the sun the more the sun is going to hide it until it surprises us and comes around the sun toward the Earth for all to see.

Did you hear about he massive wave that hit Half Moon Bay. Ever hear of such a thing as sneaker waves or King waves. What is generating these events?
edit on 15-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

Tsurfer, The sun is 93 million miles away from Earth. It contains something like 95% of the mass of the solar system. Nibiru is coming from behind the sun in a corkscrew fashion. The closer it gets to the sun the more the sun is going to hide it until it surprises us and comes around the sun toward the Earth for all to see.

Did you hear about he massive wave that hit Half Moon Bay. Ever hear of such a thing as sneaker waves or King waves. What is generating these events?

Corkscrew?

That makes no sense either. The only way it could hide behind the sun would be if it’s on the same path as the earth but on the other side of the sun. It’s been on the way for at least since 2003. How have we missed seeing it since the earth goes around the sun?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Nice flushing Pauligirl, he is changing his parameters as the story goes on, from basic garbage to straight ut lies to bringing in natural weather events and other natural occurances and claiming them as proof for his fragile theories. Don't expect too many answers to questioning of his goobledy gook though, he will simply state that he only aswers those who are "waking up". Once again, I call this person out as a scare mongerer as I did on page 1 of this thread. It's amazing how a lot of people who go into meditating come out with such guff.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Sunspots in Beta Gamma Delta magnetic field. One 6.1 Near NZ, one 5.5 Alaska, one 5.5 Mariana Islands. If there is a x flare expect to see Major quake within 3-4 days. Like I said earlier, don't be concerned with it, it's probably nothing to worry about.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Rogue waves have been around as long as people have kept track of events at sea. If you are using that as one of your methods to prove Nibiru then try again and try harder.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Well everyone thought the world WAS GOING TO END on dec. 21, however I never believed it, what I do believe is God is wiping out the old world right now and replacing it with new. As we see from all the destruction going on.
However he did produce red rain (which he metaphors as blood in the bible) on DEC. 21 2012, I think that may be the warning of the beginning of the end.

I believe he is taking down sinners and taking down nations the world will be surprised to hear about very shortly.

God does things swiftly and quickly and can take down thousands of people in one day if he wants. He actually suggests that in certain parts of the bible. I also believe that God does not do things when we expect it he does destruction when we least expect it;. "stay awake, for you know neither the day nor the hour"

This is my opinion
Thank you

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meissah
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Well everyone thought the world WAS GOING TO END on dec. 21, however I never believed it, what I do believe is God is wiping out the old world right now and replacing it with new. As we see from all the destruction going on.
However he did produce red rain (which he metaphors as blood in the bible) on DEC. 21 2012, I think that may be the warning of the beginning of the end.

I believe he is taking down sinners and taking down nations the world will be surprised to hear about very shortly.

God does things swiftly and quickly and can take down thousands of people in one day if he wants. He actually suggests that in certain parts of the bible. I also believe that God does not do things when we expect it he does destruction when we least expect it;. "stay awake, for you know neither the day nor the hour"

This is my opinion
Thank you

are you prophetboy reborn? I wonder if you have set up a second account?
Where was the red rain please mess? Re god taking down things quickly, is that like the nuke used in the OT? or maybe the 10 plagues that have been explained as a logical sequence of events, or the death of the firstborn due to the extra ration of food given to the first born that could have been laced with a poisonous fungus?
Yep "god" makes things happen almost as fast as natural events. Heck, there was a "fast" natural event today when a helicopter fell from the sky, oh, wait a minute, the reason it fell was that it hit a crane. Bloody cranes spoil a good godly miracle every time

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So this fantasy orbit of yours.........so is nibiru.corkscrewing INTO the sun or OUTWARD from it? If the latter that would imply your fictional planet on its fictional orbit actually CAME from the interior of the sun, which of course is also impossible.

This thread just gets more and more LOL

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Please tell us more about these "ASCENDED MASTERS" you are talking to?

And who or what are they the masters of?

They are masters talking out of their a** end.

Seriously OP, any chance of getting some answers to questions posed on page 2 and page 5 again.

You seem very convinced unless your just having a laugh, so I am truly interested what you have to say.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

Because it is a lot of fun to talk to whackos like yourself and see how their heads work.

It is fun to discuss the ridiculous with people who take it seriously.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

So you think things are just fine and the danger is over right? The first three months of 2013 will be months that you will have an opportunity to search your soul. 2012 is over and so is the quadrant of the physical. 2012 year is the last year of one cycle. The cycle we are in now I call the spiritual cycle. This is a time when you really need to contemplate where you are at spiritually. As soon as this quadrant is over the next is the mental quadrant. March,April, and May are going to test your souls. April to may the 4:00 line is going to text your obedience to God and you will receive judgement on that line and energy. Don't think for moment that things have settled down. You see we have moved into the line of the Mother for the year.

Peace peace, when all feel that all is peace then shall death and destruction come upon them. 3 comets we can now expect in the coming few months. Maybe nothing, time is running out to get right with God.

It does not bother me that you call me crazy, and you may have fun making fun the The Masters, but believe this. You will someday be held accountable for your words.

All is at peace at this time because God is giving you possibly one last chance and you will never know it.

Masters Peace and Aloha reside in higher octaves over the Hawaiian Isles.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

So you think things are just fine and the danger is over right? The first three months of 2013 will be months that you will have an opportunity to search your soul. 2012 is over and so is the quadrant of the physical. 2012 year is the last year of one cycle. The cycle we are in now I call the spiritual cycle. This is a time when you really need to contemplate where you are at spiritually. As soon as this quadrant is over the next is the mental quadrant. March,April, and May are going to test your souls. April to may the 4:00 line is going to text your obedience to God and you will receive judgement on that line and energy. Don't think for moment that things have settled down. You see we have moved into the line of the Mother for the year.

Peace peace, when all feel that all is peace then shall death and destruction come upon them. 3 comets we can now expect in the coming few months. Maybe nothing, time is running out to get right with God.

It does not bother me that you call me crazy, and you may have fun making fun the The Masters, but believe this. You will someday be held accountable for your words.

All is at peace at this time because God is giving you possibly one last chance and you will never know it.

Masters Peace and Aloha reside in higher octaves over the Hawaiian Isles.

Frankly, what utter new age tripe

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join