It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru,Sun. The Last Piece of the Puzzle, The Judgement.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So let me see if I get this right..

one of the videos in this link is supposed to prove that a planet or mini solar system is approaching us right?

www.youtube.com... 1.1.0.126.1121.16j3.19.0...0.0...1ac.1.QUL4Cmk4xyE

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

REMINDER~~~

This thread is NOT about spelling, grammar, punctuation or other members.
And bickering is not acceptable.
So, fair warning.......

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

My source is very high up and knows what he or she is talking about. I was given this warning many years ago but did not pay attention to it, in fact I lost track of the information until one day it had appeared on my screen. I am a believer that things that need to be known appear in front of you when they are supposed to. I know this sounds like sci fi fantasy but if this being gave this info long ago it knows what it is talking about.

Since Nibiru has been know since the 60's the powers that be have had ample time to distort, confuse, and disguise the issue. Look up the reports and articles from I believe 1961.

Today they announced that an asteroid had missed the Earth and would not be returning. Did any of MSM report on this before it came close to Earth? NO The last I heard they we were expecting an asteroid in Nov.

When all see it and the reason you cannot see it is that it is in an ecliptical orbit just as our sun. It is hiding behind the sun. The message from Avebury crop circles and my info agrees. Just because you can't see it right now does not mean that it does not exist.

Will they tell you that 90% of life will be snuffed out either by the magnetic effect or the debris in the million mile tail with 2 sides. No. This is not something that they want you to know. Ask yourself what the [snip] could be causing all of the weather, magnetic, solar anomalies? Some night close your eyes and listen intently to the sounds that the earth is either making or reflecting. Why is it that all of a sudden we have a flu epidemic and a huge effort to take our guns?

Let me ask you a question to ponder. If this thing does exist and it does contain the overlords of our overlords do you think they are going to give us much warning.

If you do not believe in spiritual beings then you will not believe the message. Is there not a lot of smoke and mirrors right now? Why the big push for disarming the public.
edit on 10-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: removed some text

edit on 10-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jan 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Please read page 4, 2nd last post on the page. I have asked what I see as relevant questions to your thread. It's a shame that people are derailing your thread over spelling and grammar causing a huge gap between questions for your thread and this page. It means that any fluent discussion in your thread will be missed. so may I ask that you answer my questions please.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

So once again, who is your source and what are the current coordinates for nibiru. And don't mention its only visible in infrared as I might just happen to know someone with an infrared capable scope

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by opethPA

Will they tell you that 90% of life will be snuffed out either by the magnetic effect or the debris in the million mile tail with 2 sides. No. This is not something that they want you to know. Ask yourself what the [snip] could be causing all of the weather, magnetic, solar anomalies? Some night close your eyes and listen intently to the sounds that the earth is either making or reflecting. Why is it that all of a sudden we have a flu epidemic and a huge effort to take our guns?

Please tell me where I can look in the night sky to see this planet or galaxy. I dont care about your sources, you can keep them secret just tell me where to look.
edit on Fri Jan 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed quote code

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

OpethPA, look at what was seen during the last solar eclipse. Nibiru is on an ecliptical orbit. You might be able to see it either in the morning or evening when the dusk colors allow you to see it thru the red color of the horizon. I believe that the fires and weird dust storms that are happening in Australia are being caused by the approach of Nib. If I am right you can expect to see more frequency in EQs in NZ and Indian Ocean. You may also see and uptick in EQ's in Alaska. I think the sun is going to start causing some problems soon.
edit on 11-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
OK, this is how I see it. We have prophet boy (and possibly he's even a reborn apocryphon), and also ewok boba and a few others of the same ilk who are only here to espouse way out garbage that has no semblance of truth or sincerity. They aren't here to assist the ats community in reaching for truth, justice and the "global" way, rather, they are here to simply get their rocks off by baiting as many people as they can with one sole purpose, that being to develop a "following". Once they are asked to put up or shut up, they do the latter and move on to form a new, useless thread to drag the multitudes in once again.

Please mods, this is not supposed to degrade any worthwhile human being, but more to the point, a desperate call to any and all to see those that bait the community for what they really are.

I have even noticed that a good friend on here was gagged for stating that one troll was exactly that, only to then find out that the said troll had been banned. so he isn't able to post because he tried to expose a troll.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

There is enough information out there if are willing to look for it. If you don't want to believe in what I say that is just fine. I have told you that my sources are going to be proven true. All the weird things that you are seeing and will be seeing are all signs that things are going to get very interesting and stressful. I am not trying to convince you I am going to prepare to try and survive the coming events. I am not bating anyone. I have and continue to have contact with beings that are not from this realm. They have told me that this event is real. I don't care if you believe or not.

As I have said this will be my last thread!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to continue to prepare.

I will continue to answer the real seeker. I do understand dreams. I understand many things and connections.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

At leat you have the kahonas to reply. Thank you for that. so help me eat that humble pie I talked about. Answer these quetion please? I have placed part of my earlier post where I hoped you would answer my questions as I believe they are the crux of your whole presentation. And now that you have come out and said that you are in touch with some sort of lat's say "different" beings, any chance of hooking up a meeting for me so that I too can have this amazing experience?

Believe as you want. I have it on good authority that Niburu is true.

please identify this "good authority" if you expect people to take what you say seriously

It seems that right now it can only been seen thru infrared. There are many sources that have seen it.

please list these sources if you expect anybody to take what you say seriously

Do your homework.

You are the individual who has put this presentation together, hence, shouldn't you be the individual who does the homework to prove whatever claims you make? me thinks so

As I typed before (but this time with corrected spelling to apease the spelling and grammar cops that want to flex their muscles on here), extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof. Where is your proof? You claim much but deliver nothing to back it up. imo

I will be the first to eat humble pie once you have provided accurate, authentic, provable references for your claims. And as I have also said, sitchin at least had plausible explainations for our past compared to some invisible pretending friend. And on that point, up until now, your whole presentation has more in common with said "belief" in pretending friends that needs to be accepted on FAITH rather than on solid, provable events and objects

edit on 12-1-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: quote thingos didn't work properly

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
A question for everyone else......

What is so different about the nibiru nonsense that makes some people believe in it so.absolutely that they ignore basic scientific and logical fact?

Is it some deep roooted need to feel special, informed, or different in some way? Its like the myth that just won't die, and when asked for proof we either get vague " my sources tell me " nonsense or YouTube videos of sunflares.

I feel sorry for the OP asbit seems fairly obvious that someone has him/her completely and utterly duped.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Nibiru is on an ecliptical orbit.

Could you explain what this is please?

I believe that the fires and weird dust storms that are happening in Australia are being caused by the approach of Nib.

Fires usually occur when temperatures raise to over 40 degrees Celsius and young people find amusement in lighting brush fires, Now could you point us to these weird dust storms you mention and also explain how any of this is related to Nibiru?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

There is enough information out there if are willing to look for it. If you don't want to believe in what I say that is just fine. I have told you that my sources are going to be proven true. All the weird things that you are seeing and will be seeing are all signs that things are going to get very interesting and stressful. I am not trying to convince you I am going to prepare to try and survive the coming events. I am not bating anyone. I have and continue to have contact with beings that are not from this realm. They have told me that this event is real. I don't care if you believe or not.

As I have said this will be my last thread!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to continue to prepare.

I will continue to answer the real seeker. I do understand dreams. I understand many things and connections.

So can you answer some points brought up in this post of mine

So what action can be taken when the whole solar system is going to be destroyed. What is it with people believing in survival of the end, is it spiritual survival, I don't know if that's what they mean but most that speak of Nibiru coming and the descriptions they give they think that it would be survivable if the so called secret was let out for people to prepare. Stop deluding yourselves, If you believe the Nibiru stories face the fact that your beliefs will be the end of humanity no matter how many advanced warnings we get.

Actually go back to page 2 and please respond to the 3 posts in a row that I left there,

I need your answers more than I want them so please if you could be so kind.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
According to the op the procession of the equinoxes is a sign of Nibiru? The procession of the equinoxes is always going on what does that have to do with the end? Are you suggesting the stars are suppose to revolve around the earth at the same speed always appearing still? What kind of nonsense are your spewing?

Also, our solar system is not in the 'center' of our galaxy.

I'm not interested any further in hearing what you want to say because you're already forcing gibberish into your conclusion therefore tldr.
edit on 13-1-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I can't believe I actually wasted my time reading 2 pages of this tripe.Right,Prophetboy I'd give you a 50-50 chance of predicting the day tomorrow.Attention seeking self-delusions are not predictions.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by opethPA

OpethPA, look at what was seen during the last solar eclipse. Nibiru is on an ecliptical orbit. You might be able to see it either in the morning or evening when the dusk colors allow you to see it thru the red color of the horizon. I believe that the fires and weird dust storms that are happening in Australia are being caused by the approach of Nib. If I am right you can expect to see more frequency in EQs in NZ and Indian Ocean. You may also see and uptick in EQ's in Alaska. I think the sun is going to start causing some problems soon.

I just want to see if I understand you right...You are claiming that Nibiru is a planet or small solar system that is heading towards the planet. It's close enough to be having an impact on us and its causing the weather events in Australia. Lets ignore the fact that it's not easily seen buts that's your claim right?

edit on 13-1-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I have told you that my sources are going to be proven true.

How about this instead of telling us your sources are going to be proven true, why not tell us about this source and let us decide if what they say are true.

You see I can say the moon is made from green cheese because my sources say it is, but that doesn't mean it is actually true now does it?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I am not bating anyone. I have and continue to have contact with beings that are not from this realm. They have told me that this event is real. I don't care if you believe or not.

Don't take this the wrong way, but this isn't helping your argument for Nibiru being real.

And I have to ask if these are thye sources your talking about?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I am not bating anyone. I have and continue to have contact with beings that are not from this realm. They have told me that this event is real. I don't care if you believe or not.

Don't take this the wrong way, but this isn't helping your argument for Nibiru being real.

And I have to ask if these are thye sources your talking about?
Yes I should have left at the beings from another realm line but alas I gave the op to come up with something coherent.My bad.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You said:
It is hiding behind the sun
Then:
You might be able to see it either in the morning or evening when the dusk colors allow you to see it thru the red color of the horizon.

Exactly how does this work? I don’t think you can it have both ways.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join