It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru,Sun. The Last Piece of the Puzzle, The Judgement.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

Ophiuchus 13: You are the 13th sign and constellation and the point of the arrow. Do you think that we have the spiritual mastery thru the power of the word to protect and reflect the opposite forces. My masters say yes. What say you.

I say YOU ARE NOT ALONE in this and YES 1 feels the LIGHTS within will always overcome dark intentions no matter how powerful the intentions are. Pandora's box had all the reverse energy freed first and 1 advancing energy HOPE... released upon them last. Maybe the better to see them?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Planet Niburu has been a hoax and the people who soldXbooks about it genius. The people who bought the books and still believe this, wow, wake up fools.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Its a little better understood vocally and YES I have these vocal waves at times depending on who I am interacting with. My close friends and family sometimes do sit in aww but feel the messages presented and smile and are cool afterwards lol. And no disrespect taken

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

The Vatican knows all about this, yet they say nothing while their whole rationale is about a/the creator, while armaggedon is included in the creator's 'plan' and is a part of the Vaticans religious teachings, and we should all repent and be saved, and that now armaggedon is upon us, the Vatican says now't, not even looking for a last minute redeemer. Does that make sense, no it does not. As for 'the judgement' a dirty great rock in collision is a physical event, and takes no prisoners, cares not not who or what is destroyed, so is indiscriminate. Yet you want to make capital out of it by way of being correct... at some point.
As a footnote, there are billions of habitable planets in our milky way, Niburu ain't gonna get them all.
edit on 9-1-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by maxzen2004

As I have been told it is okay to go back to sleep. You can only wake up in your own time. I am told it is true and I believe. I have looked many places for verification and yes, the things I see say that it is true and my message is true.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ophiuchus, Do not take it to heart the attacks on your communication. The message is not ready to be heard by many and for that I say Peace be with you. It is okay to let them sleep.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Will what is said in the Lord of the Rings come true as well?

"Presently it grew altogether dark: the air itself seemed black and heavy to breathe. When lights appeared, Sam rubbed his eyes: he thought his head was going queer. He first saw one with the corner of his left eye, a wisp of pale sheen that faded away; but others appeared soon after: some like dimly shining smoke, some like misty flames flickering slowly above unseen candles; here and there they twisted like ghostly sheets unfurled by hidden hands."

edit on 10-1-2013 by NeverBackDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by acesup67

Yes, thank you for bringing that up. I was just about to mention that nothing is certain, and that is the only thing I am certain of. Death? Sure, why not. We can allow that one since I don't feel like going into the reasons why we cannot be certain of even this.

So, of the (nearly) infinite things we cannot be certain about, one of them would have to be the existence of Nibiru or Planet X, or any other hypothetical object we cannot see. And I happen to gave a few plausible scenarios that would allow both a) its existence, and b) our inability to detect it as of yet...

Perhaps Nibiru is indeed "out there", and coming our way... Yes, that's right. It could be headed in our direction at this very moment!!! But don't worry just yet. Because, being that we cannot see it, a reality where such a thing exists, it must be very far away. Yes, I am proposing that there is a possibility that it exists, but it hasn't gotten close enough yet for us to see it, or notice it. That's definitely possible, right? Maybe it won't come for another 1,000 years...which, if you pay attention, that's what Sitchin actually said!

Another option we cannot be certain about, is that "nibiru" may not be as big as we thought... Maybe it is a matter of months until it's arrival. But maybe it just isn't a planet. Maybe its a comet, that, when it gets close enough to the sun, enough outer meterial sheds off to make it look bigger. Maybe its a unique type of comet that gives off a reddish color glow when it sheds some outer material, or a rogue icy moon... Or something new we have not yet classified.

You see, there is so much that we cannot be certain about (EVERYTHING), that we have to allow the possibility of many things we do not understand (ANYTHING). Including the possibility that this Nibiru thing just may be real.

We know that there is a great likelyhood that it is not both a) giant, and b) inside our solar system, but even then...strange things sometimes happen, even in the world of science... I'm with you all the way as far as saying that there is a great likelihood, 99.9% or more, that a and b cannot co-exist. However, a great likelihood is not the same as "certain". And as you dutifully reminded us, there is nothing that is certain, except, in your opinion, death.

Thanks for commenting here. This has been fun. Please do not refrain from pointing out any spelling OR grammer errors of mine as I am always trying to better myself so I always appreciate the generosity in others who would choose to share their knowledge with me. I only hope I possess the necessary brain power and memory retention to make room for, and make good use of such gifts when they are bestowed upon my humble being.

Peace and War
Love and Hate
Hope and Dispair
Light and Darkness,
Enigmato Maximillian V
edit on 1/10/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

So to make a long story short: You predicted a gazillion things and none of it came true. Well, you think it did but obviously no-one else. Seriously .. you predicted a rise in solar activity corellating with the peak of the sun cycle ? Well you didn't even get that one right.

Sun activity is way below normal. 10 years ago we've had around 200-220 sun spots. Now we've got less than half of that.

You fail.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

We will see if the sun cycle is over or not. Not even the scientists don't know if the cycle is over. It may be just beginning. Identifying two spots now as evil twins. There are cycles within cycles. Believe as you want. I have it on good authority that Niburu is true. It seems that right now it can only been seen thru infrared. There are many sources that have seen it. Do your homework.
edit on 10-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Oh dear.......you have been reading poleshift.ning haven't you

An infrared visible object will still

A) reflect visible light from the sun
B) have mass, and therefore gravity
C) if it does NOT reflect visible light, then it would "blot" out the visible stars from our perspective wherever it was in the sky (unless of course its a cloaked infrared visible-transparent object)
D) be visible to scientific instrumentation that is all over the surface, and in orbit of our planet

Nibiru simply does not exist, anywhere in or near our solar system

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Think more on a macro-cosmic scale. Just because you don't have the flue now doesn't mean that it isn't coming. I have been told it is coming and I believe.

your hearing voices in your head? that means your crazy.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I have it on good authority that Niburu is true. It seems that right now it can only been seen thru infrared. There are many sources that have seen it. Do your homework.

And would it be to much to ask you where that good authority came from?

Could you possibly supply a link or some info on those sources, because I have done my homework and it told me Nibiru wasn't real....go figure...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
First of all, i've had a looong day which has given me a headache. Reading this post seemed like too big of a task. So i Google translated (in English of course, i'm not that good) and let the Google guy read it out to me. My headache is wearing off, so here's my thoughts.

I have to say i do enjoy the Nibiru debate. It's interested me, but never fully captured me. I will sit firmly here on the fence, though. Not in the belief that it MAY be hitting/coming close to us soon.. But i'll listen to the theory about Nibiru, Planet X and all the other names it has being out there, somewhere. Will we ever see it? I don't know because like i said, i'm only willing to listen to the theory. For all i know, it doesn't even exist. But i'm also not saying it doesn't, and nor should anyone really. Those who are on this planet, telling us what is happening in the sky now have only been here for the past, 80-90? or so years. It's a very short time. So for anyone to outright suggest they can say for certain what will happen in outer pace is, in a lot of ways, kidding themselves.

Yes we are advanced enough to say 'a big asteroid won't hit us this month' but we can't say 'there isn't another planet out in our solar system' (Only when using the Nibiru example of course, long orbit, not always visible etc etc) Because it seems the ancients knew about space than we may know now. Am i right in suggesting the knew of Pluto and various other planets before we did? And im i right in saying they believed there were more planets in our solar system than we know today? I don't know for sure, i'm pretty sure i used to, but i wouldn't want to state "facts" if their not actually "facts".. Im watching my step, i know how some people can be on here... haha

Anyways, all i'm saying is. Don't tell me Nibiru doesn't exist, because nobody really knows. But i obviously doubt very much the existence of the Nibiru many know and love (The one that will come close to us soon) But even then, who are we to say what will happen and what won't? We know so little about what's going on and what's about to happen up there ^
edit on 10-1-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Im not saying I believe in Nibiru or not, but isn't there the exact same amount of proof that it does exist than that it does not? this amount being 0...No one can say they saw it, and every one can say they didn't. Does that make it fake? or real? its anyone's guess really and we are all allowed to believe in whatever we please!

its like saying what material/substance is in the core of our planet, we are tought what it is in school, but did anyone EVER drill down to smack middle and go see for themselves to actually proove it?...I dont think so! therefore.....hearsay imo, but I cant say without a doubt if its true or false, I just ride the wave and go with what I was tought in school, untill we are tought otherwise of course. (just like people were tought that the Earth was flat hundreds and hundreds of years ago).

Things keep changing year after year only for us to reallize that we dont know half of what we think we know. Like another poster said, I will pointing up like a madman when/if I see another circle in our sky, but untill I do, all I can do is believe, or not! But I will never KNOW until that day!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have posted in some other threads about information I've had access to. Nibiru is nothing more than the originating 'Earth' of the greys. Way back when, the greys first found dimensional travel. Our Earth is one they came to. Now, try explaining to a less educated individual than you that you came from a planet that occupied the same space as your world.

Through misinterpretation, Nibiru became some mystical planet that co-existed with Earth. But it couldn't be in the same place at the same time, that would be inconceivable. So the rumor is Nibiru will 'come back with the enlightened ones'. Well, it never left in the first place. It is just in a different dimension. That's it. It is not some giant planet that is setting on our doorstep yet we are too blind to see it, it is under our feet, so to speak. Really quite simple.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Give me Nibiru's current coordinates. If it is as close as you believe, we should be able to see it through someone's scope.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

We will see if the sun cycle is over or not. Not even the scientists don't know if the cycle is over. It may be just beginning. Identifying two spots now as evil twins. There are cycles within cycles.

"not even the scientists don't know"???? can you explain what that actually means please as I am still trying to get my head around the double negatives. It makes me wonder if we are communicating with an average educated person who has slipped up or with some 14 year old school kid who is trying to play in the big boys' sand pit. No offence meant as I realise that english might not be your first language and also you may be like me and not worry too much about the odd spelt, spelled, spelling mistook or grammar mistake. But in the case of not knowing if the cycle is over or not, I have to agree with you. I don't believe scientists have nailed the exact timing of them yet

Believe as you want. I have it on good authority that Niburu is true.

please identify this "good authority" if you expect people to take what you say seriously

It seems that right now it can only been seen thru infrared. There are many sources that have seen it.

please list these sources if you expect anybody to take what you say seriously

Do your homework.

You are the individual who has put this presentation together, hence, shouldn't you be the individual who does the homework to prove whatever claims you make? me thinks so

As I typed before (but this time with corrected spelling to apease the spelling and grammar cops that want to flex their muscles on here), extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof. Where is your proof? You claim much but deliver nothing to back it up. imo

I will be the first to eat humble pie once you have provided accurate, authentic, provable references for your claims. And as I have also said, sitchin at least had plausible explainations for our past compared to some invisible pretending friend. And on that point, up until now, your whole presentation has more in common with said "belief" in pretending friends that needs to be accepted on FAITH rather than on solid, provable events and objects

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by acesup67

Wow, you really must enjoy arguing over nonsense grammer Nazi. Well if you bothered to read the previous exchange as I stated twice now, you would see why I was commenting back to goodbadfriendfoe. I am not going over that again, sorry if you cannot comprehend common dialogue. Do not insult me by calling me a fool, grammer Nazi. I am not a hypocrite either. I am not going to explain it since you still haven't gotten it up to this point. What am I about? How and why is that fact relevant to this thread? That's one of your business, again.
The sentence makes no sense? You wrote it originally in your previous comment and I rephrased your sentence. So perhaps you should ask yourself that question. I don't think you know anything about this topic since you have wasted time writing back to me about how I typed and who I typed it too. In my opinion, the only reason you are on this Nibiru thread is to make fun of people who want to discuss it. What evidence do you have to support the fact that you think it does not exists? You said you are not naive on the subject, so what do you know? Enlighten me, genius.

The words I said to you was a fact on how I felt when I typed those words. If you think that is a poor example of common courtesy, you are entitled to your own opinion. Things I think are common courtesy might be different than what you think. Hence us being two different people with different minds.

Who are you to judge my underlying tone with another individual? What makes you think you are qualified to make such as assessment? I think your opinion on that matter is the equivalent to horse manure.

To answer you summary:

I agree with you there that I am an intelligent specimen, that is the nicest thing you have said to me, thank you. Again, I am not an idiot and I do not appreciate you calling me names. What are you, seven? If I stuck on the topic? The spelling comment was two sentences. You have now wrote to huge responses on my grammar and your apparent love affair for goodbadfriendfoe. Actually, the one derailing the thread is you. All one has to do is reread from page 1 and they will see that. I am not worried grammar Nazi. I am not ignorant. You felt the need to point out to the ATS world that you are a thread derailing grammar Nazi. It's ok, calm down. My suggestion to you is not judge people that you don't know. You will be a better person if you stop worrying about silly things. I also do not have a chip on my shoulder nor do I have to see a professional. You have now made 5 insult attacks in the last reply alone and frankly I think your rant is noting but a reflection of yourself not me.

@OP - I have read 4 or 5 of Sitchin's books and I find it fascinating some of the artifacts and places that man got to go and see. I had never knew about the Sumerians either until I started to read his books. Those books have opened a a door to a whole mess of new information to research. Sorry about the above exchange with the grammar Nazi. It is not my intention to derail your thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join