It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru,Sun. The Last Piece of the Puzzle, The Judgement.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe

Originally posted by Gerizo
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

If it does not exist then why did you yourself need to come to this thread and post that it does not exist? You are not alone as other people have and will come to any thread that mentions "Nibiru" and say that it its a fairy tail. Ok, so everyone who "knows" it does not exist why do you feel the need to constantly tell people who think differently then you that it does not? Why not just ignore the "Nibiru" subject since it does not interest you in the first place?
I mean you literally went line by line to attack the OP on a subject that you already "know" doesn't exist. Seems silly to waste time to do that. Unless...

Unless I saw it as scare mongering. Hey, wait a minute, I think I mentioned that in my reply to him. And re going line by line. Nothing p155es me off more than someone stating stuff as FACT like the OP did without proof. What's that saying extrordinary claims need extrordinary proof? That's all I'm expecting hero, just proof of many outlandish claims and how other statements have any merit to his statements. You don't want proof? Do you blindly accept stuff? In that case, did you know they have removed gullible from the dictionary?

I can read, yes you did mention that, Im not sure why we had to recap. You spelled pisses wrong, btw. It is also not necessary to capitalize your words for emphasis. Proof? What proof have you given other than typing words in a thread as the OP did? LOL You also spelled extraordinary incorrectly, if its underlined in red it means that it is spelled wrong. FYI for next time.
Right, you are making an extraordinary claim as well by saying that it does not exist. I am not a hero, but you can continue to think of me as one, I don't mind. I can make the same claim about your statement having no merit. I never said that I did not want proof. I also never said that I blindly accept stuff. Do you normally make baseless blind assumptions about people you don't know? Gullible has not been removed from the dictionary. You do know what they say about people that assume things right?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

If Nibiru does not exist then what is it that our friends down under are videoing? Is this something that any of you can afford to be wrong about. How many loved ones are depending on you to sort things out for them.. When we see it in the US it will be to late.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

When we see it in the US it will be to late.

No, if you see it from anywhere on the planet it will be to late..

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

News Flash!!!! They are seeing it in Australia. Look at the U-tube video.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I too have not dismissed this possibility. Too many strange videos. Too many Indian prophecies, ancient cultural writings, and Biblical prophecies that point to the same things.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by Gerizo

If Nibiru does not exist then what is it that our friends down under are videoing? Is this something that any of you can afford to be wrong about. How many loved ones are depending on you to sort things out for them.. When we see it in the US it will be to late.

I never said it did not exist. Did you read what I wrote previously? You could be right or wrong about a lot of things, that's what life is about. That's none of your business, you should worry about your own loved ones yourself. I agree, if it exists.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

To qualify as a true prophet, you have to be 100% accurate, like the real ones.

As your OP noted, you have been wrong in your "prophecies".

You are not a prophet.

Arise, take up thy soap box and walk...

edit on 8/1/2013 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

And yet I am sure that the messenger is more important than the message?

As far as Nibiru and this thread goes I DO remain open, but it's all looking rather weak to me.. I mean I have some sense that Nibiru is real for some reason, I don't know why, so maybe it is, but if I had to call it I would say that the future is up to YOU..

Maybe we can still fix it? I know I'm looking for my niche.

As out there as prophetboy can seem, he does seem to be a nice guy, so we can be nice too..

--------------------------

Hey OP.

Give me more details.. Let's just say I have connections... Let's just say that some things you say make sense and others do not.. If we say those things would you care to elaborate on my wrongness?

2 Suns... On the outskirts of the galaxy... That the republic doesn't reach? Naboo?? Tatooine?
Something isn't so far away, or, a long time ago either.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I will try to answer the questions. I may have to meditate on some to see the connection. Just know this that the connections as I see them are verified by those who see from a higher plane. It is not my message and some feel that If one does not want to see then that is their decision.

If I take the comments on the bottom of your post as your questions then I will try to expound. The 12th planet is coming from under us and is in an orbit that is not easily seen. Because of the elements of this body and the proximity to the sun it sometimes appear to be another sun.

Prophecy is given so mankind has a chance to change the outcome..

I am an echo of prophecy already given.
edit on 8-1-2013 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

prophetboy12, 1 has taken a read and the OP does carry a positive agenda. But 1 just ask you to please keep an open mind on NIBIRU 3 ? For the details and current information on NIBIRU and its Inhabitants may not be fully understood. 1 can fully understand your interest, and totally appreciates your Love and Compassion for others to alert.

But as you share if its the separation of the Wheat and the Chaff of this herd 1 has to ask what is it they seek in your opinion?

Strength in power over others demonstrated by herd members
Strength in intelligence demonstrated in herd members
Strength in financial power/control demonstrated by herd members
Soldiers for their military
a gene pool to genetically pull material from for their reproduction
a paranormal energy source to power their technologies
human food
human slaves

I ask these few questions to get a feel of how you think as far as what would be the agenda if as you mentioned to only save part of the herd. Who are the elite in financial/power sectors and dissolve the rest for slave control by overseers of this herd not overlords not of this herd??

I am not to sway anyone's WILL(s) here on the ANNUNAKI or the NIBIRU interest all one ask is to keep an open mind with some of the data you may be evaluating.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Astronomers are discovering many Pluto sized or smaller Planetoids all the time in the farthest reaches of our solar system where in lies the Kuiper Belt.

Eris with a diameter of 2,400 km is larger than Pluto and orbits our Sun at a minimum distance of 5.7 Billion km and a maximum distance of 14.6 Billion km.

Quaoar with a diameter of 1,300 km orbits the Sun at a minimum distance of 6.2 Billion km and a maximum distance of 6.7 Billion km.

Sedna has a diameter of 1,500 km orbits at a minimum distance of 11 Billion km and a maximum distance of 148 Billion km.

There are many many more Planetoids that exist in our solar system and all these orbit our sun at extreme distance. It is Highly Unlikely in the Extreme that any supposed Planet or Planetoid of any significant size would be so far out now as to not allow detection yet have an orbit that brings it close to Earth.

Any such Planet or Planetoid would have long ago been thrown out of our Solar System as such orbits would cause such a celestial body to slingshot around the Sun in a manner that would either cause a Planetary collision or lose such Planet completely.

Since such a Planet has not been detected it would mean it would take many years to reach inner orbit and this would have happened long ago and thus such a Planet would have either been lost or destroyed.

Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The 12th planet is coming from under us and is in an orbit that is not easily seen. Because of the elements of this body and the proximity to the sun it sometimes appear to be another sun.

You just said it is coming from under us which I take to mean southern hemisphere more towards the pole than the equator.. How would I see two suns near each other in this case?

Have any evidence Australians and South Africans are taking notice?

Basically it can't always be close to the sun because we orbit the sun.. You cannot look at a house, then turn your back to it 180 degrees and still see it.. OR if Nibiru comes from the south, then it should never be near the Sun in any pictures.. It would still be about 90 degrees away from the sun..

The "Nibiru" sightings should be much more uniform, and should have a pattern to the timing and angle a picture is taken. Whenever the "second sun" is seen no one sees it the very next day..

I have tried to come up with physics that put a planet into possibility, but with the angular momentum conservation it limits an orbiting planet's speed to a certain amount before it breaks orbit.. If the Ancients actually referred to Nibiru as a real planet and we expect it to come back it would have to orbit our sun.. These two ideas mixed mean that Nibiru if real would have to be at least a couple years out..

Nibiru does seem to be "The Destroyer." of myth... Not knowing what life was exactly back then I cannot know for sure what it was they were referring to.. Could even be the setting sun... SET, the God...

I still feel a lot of truth in the Nibiru subject, but I am literally just not seeing it.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

nope, I was right with the p155ed spelling. I have seen what an angry mod can do so I won't use profanities per say. Re extraordinary, I thought it looked wrong.
Re proof, I didn't make the "extraordinary" claims, burden of proof is on the OP not me.
Where have I said Nibiru doesn't exist? All I mentioned was that the pope was aware of sitchin's stories. (be they right or wrong is not important here)
Re underlined in red, 2 things, 1. I'm colour blind 2. I haven't seen anything underlined in red possibly not observant enough though
Also, I was simply asking questions of you. If they hit home then wow, how shallow.
And re you being a hero, well, you DID (placed in capitals for emphasis whether you like it or not, I don't care) ride in on your shining white ? horse to protect the OP.
Re my pointing out step by step what was said, read how many times he / she typed "plus" heck I thought they were practising at being an adding machine.

so there you have it "oh knight in shining armour", and for the record, I reckon sitchin has a more plausible take on the past than the hotch potch that has been put together and called religion. I hope one day his interpretation of sumarian is found to be right. Fancy so many people believing in some invisible pretending friend. As I said before, at least sitchin's work gives a plausible explaination.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

If you are going to correct someone on their grammar and English then you should at least get it right yourself!

I shall correct yours so that you realise for next time:

Im is spelt I'm.

btw, OP, LOL, FYI. Firstly, if you are going to abbreviate words it should all be in the same case. Secondly, there is no valid reason to abbreviate words when you are sat at a keyboard and clearly think yourself proficient in the English language.

LOL You... Missed a full stop.

If you are going to use paragraphs then there should be an instep from the left hand side to denote a new paragraph and you should also start using them in the correct places. (The one you have used is in the correct place but there should be more). - After previewing my post I see that Above Top Secret does not allow for this so it may not be your fault but I shall leave this in for reference anyway.

Also, you should start to use spelt rather than spelled. Not because its wrong, it just adds more weight to your argument about using the correct English.

Ultimately, you yourself have made some mistakes in your reply. By all means argue the toss over the original topic but don't stoop so low as to resort to the way people have constructed there post. We all make mistakes and English is also not every posters first language.

Common courtesy is all I am championing.

On topic, I would have to agree with greatfriendbadfoe, scaremongering is all this thread is, nothing more.

Good day to all.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Just as their minions are doing here, they seek to control, and will destroy, or let the sun destroy what they cannot control. As we have become their slaves here to do their dirty work their Masters will return to collect what they deem theirs. Right now we are their soldiers to spill the blood and the energy that it contains. Once a cell is spilled to the elements then there is a release of light. They were cut off from the light and so what they did is develop ways that they could get the light to continue to exist. They feed on Death and create the death cult to sustain a system viability.

Create or contaminate a platform of evolution and install a system of self imprisoning guidelines to loop back and increase misspent energy,

For a moment try to look at everything from a point of the sublime. Look at where are culture is now. Look at all the darkness that exists on the big screen. Look at the enthrallment with vampires. They spill your blood and live off the light of the blood. Yes it seems far fetched but does not everything have this connection. The vibration or tone of the energy that we exude is what multiplies and returns to denser vibrations of Death and Hell.

Gene source I am not aware of at this time. But a possible source for many things. I highly recommend reading
"Crossing the Cusp". Even though I do not agree with everything he says there are some points that I feel are true.

If as above so below is a law that has been subverted then they know how to manipulate our kind to do what they want. The other forces that seek to help us what us to raise our vibration so they do not have a hold over us.

The words that have been given to me are True. Sorry Folks, it ain't no hoax.

My thought!! Does the 12 planet have a connection to the 12th Iman.

By the way I have incredible strong feelings of a disaster. I can't shake it.

If people prepare and acknowledge the possibility and something does come of Nibiru then they will be ahead of those who say Nay. My source is high up the chain of Universal beings.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Dusty, what connections do you speak of?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

reply to post by TheDoctor46

Many dates with no arrival. Kind of like the boy crying wolf. Confusion key to inaction.

So what action can be taken when the whole solar system is going to be destroyed.

What is it with people believing in survival of the end, is it spiritual survival, I don't know if that's what they mean but most that speak of Nibiru coming and the descriptions they give they think that it would be survivable if the so called secret was let out for people to prepare.

Stop deluding yourselves,

If you believe the Nibiru stories face the fact that your beliefs will be the end of humanity no matter how many advanced warnings we get.
edit on 9-1-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Gerizo

Down under I assume you mean Australia,

Do not worry many here are just as ignorant of the environment their in as they are in the States,

What are people downunder videoing? What ever their cameras are pointed at and Nibiru is not one of them.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

News Flash!!!! They are seeing it in Australia. Look at the U-tube video.

Seriously, OK hold on about 2 min until go outside and look..............................

.............................................................................................................

.....................Ok back again, sorry no Nibiru in the skies above Melbourne with would mean most of the Southern hemisphere as well.

Ahhh I see you said "They".

Who are "they"?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Gerizo

Can some of our Aussie members step out the door with their video cameras? There are folks out there who make a living off this Nibiru scam and others who just use it to get attention from believers. There are some who think their life is great, that they are popular and loved, because they have 1000 people who agree with them on Youtube.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join